Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CHE3ZTAC0
Member since 2005 • 2342 Posts

Update information:

I'm getting things active again so any new suggestions? I'm listening! also I added a little guideline section.

Game Guide:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/

This is a link to a website designed for game guides. If you want to use their forum for more advanced questions you don't need to sign up. As long as you have a Gamespot account! Just login like you would in Gamespot and tah-dah a new world of people! If you look above you'll see an image like the one below they are all links to websites you can use your account on!

GameSpot Video Games, PC, Revolution, PlayStation 2, GameCube, PSP, DS, GBA, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3GameSpot | GameFAQs | Metacritic | MP3.com | TV.com

Interested to know more about the Game Boy Advance?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance

Mario:

Mario games being as high  quality as they always are don't really need my summaries. I've used Gamespot's opinion on them and I pretty much agree fully!

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 for Game Boy Advance - Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 GBA - Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 Game Boy Advance Game
Game: Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2   

Score:9.4                                                                  

The game holds up fabulously, and the slight modifications that Nintendo has made to the game for its handheld release make it even better.

Mario Tennis: Power Tour for Game Boy Advance - Mario Tennis: Power Tour GBA - Mario Tennis: Power Tour Game Boy Advance Game
Game: Mario Tennis: PowerTour 

Score: 8.5                                                                                               

Once again, Nintendo has taken a sport that not everyone likes and has transformed it into a fun-filled game that's suitable for any player of any age

Game: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga 

Score: 9.2 

Mario and Luigi is a fun and engaging spin on the traditional action RPG experience that blends equal doses of impressive technology, innovation, and humor. 

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Game Boy Advance - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 GBA - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3   

Score: 8.9                                                            

SMB3 purists may be annoyed with some of the minor tweaks that have been made to the original game, but that shouldn't stop them from experiencing this incredible platformer all over again.

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 for Game Boy Advance - Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 GBA - Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 Game Boy Advance Game
Game: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3  

Its beautiful, inspired visuals and consistently fun and inventive gameplay make it a landmark achievement in one of gaming's most beloved genres.

Mario Kart Super Circuit for Game Boy Advance - Mario Kart Super Circuit GBA - Mario Kart Super Circuit Game Boy Advance Game 
Game: Mario Kart Super Circuit  

Score: 8.2

Whether you're an ardent fan of the Mario Kart series or a first-time player, Mario Kart Super Circuit is a must-have for owners of the Game Boy Advance.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong for Game Boy Advance - Mario vs. Donkey Kong GBA - Mario vs. Donkey Kong Game Boy Advance Game
Game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong  

Score: 8.0

Both on its own and as a tribute to Mario's legacy, Mario vs. Donkey Kong does a great job.

Mario Golf: Advance Tour for Game Boy Advance - Mario Golf: Advance Tour GBA - Mario Golf: Advance Tour Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Mario Golf: Advance Tour  

Score: 7.2 

The addition of light role-playing elements to the otherwise standard golf gameplay doesn't always mesh particularly well, but the game is otherwise put together well enough that such minor design peculiarities are easy to overlook.
 Mario Pinball Land for Game Boy Advance - Mario Pinball Land GBA - Mario Pinball Land Game Boy Advance Game
Game: Mario Pinball Land  

Score: 7.5                                                                                                        

Mario Pinball Land combines Mario with pinball to create an interesting kind of adventure game.

Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario for Game Boy Advance - Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario GBA - Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario Game Boy Advance Game
Game: Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario  

Score: 7.4                                                                                         

Dr. Mario's production values don't quite measure up to today's standards even for a puzzle game, but the gameplay has held up well, and the wireless networking is a great feature.

Platformers:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for Game Boy Advance - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon GBA - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon  

Score: 9.6                                                                                

Anyone craving an amazing 2D adventure--not just Symphony of the Night fans--would be absolutely foolish to pass on this one.

Castlevania Double Pack for Game Boy Advance - Castlevania Double Pack GBA - Castlevania Double Pack Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Castlevania Double Pack   

Score: 8.4 (average)                                                                                                

This is a rare treat that Konami is selling. Many of you know how hard it is to get these games. Espacially Aria of Sarrow.

CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CHE3ZTAC0

RPG:

Riviera: The Promised Land for Game Boy Advance - Riviera: The Promised Land GBA - Riviera: The Promised Land Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Riviera: The Promised Land

Score: 8.7

I personally have never heard of this game before ,but from the good news I'm hearing from it I'm more than certain It's must have.

Pokemon Emerald for Game Boy Advance - Pokemon Emerald GBA - Pokemon Emerald Game Boy Advance Game 

Game: Pokemon Series:

Score: AA

Even though there's many of these games. They are all fun They are very simple ,yet offer a satisfying experience.

Final Fantasy IV Advance for Game Boy Advance - Final Fantasy IV Advance GBA - Final Fantasy IV Advance Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Final Fantasy IV Advance

Score: 8.3

Final Fantasy IV, arguably the breakthrough entry in the influential series, is a perfect fit for the Game Boy Advance and is a must-play experience for fans of role-playing games.

Game: Golden Sun series:

Score: 8.6 (both)

This is one fun RPG series that is if you are a RPG fan. Anyone new to the RPG ganra might have a little trouble starting ,but everyone knows Practice makes Perfect.

Statergy:

Advance Wars for Game Boy Advance - Advance Wars GBA - Advance Wars Game Boy Advance Game 

Game: Advance Wars series:

Score: 9.1 (both)

Like many people have said before me THIS IS BETTER THAN CRACK. Once you pick it up there's no telling when you'll put it down!

Fire Emblem for Game Boy Advance - Fire Emblem GBA - Fire Emblem Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Fire Emblem series:

Score: 8.9 (average)

Another great series made by our good friend Nintendo. There are many stratergys you can take and once you die you die!

Action:

Astro Boy: Omega Factor for Game Boy Advance - Astro Boy: Omega Factor GBA - Astro Boy: Omega Factor Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Astro Boy: Omega factor

A must have for anyone who wants a quick shoot 'em up! Though whatever you do don't be as stupid as me and buy the consle version!

Metroid Fusion for Game Boy Advance - Metroid Fusion GBA - Metroid Fusion Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Metroid Series:

Score: 8.5 (average)

This is one series which has kickass written all over it! It has lots of puzzels and even more replay value to it! Go pick up any Metroid game right now!

Game: Gunstar Super Heroes

Score: 8.9

I hear this game is very fun but is a no no if you frustrate easily. Sorry I didn't add more maybe you will?

Adventure:

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for Game Boy Advance - The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA - The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Zelda series (NOT NES SERIES)

Score: 9.0 (average)

Quality, quality, and quality are the three words you need to describe this series. There is lots of action and adventure in these cartridges! I personally prefer you buy Minish Cap first to try the series out!

Sports:

F-Zero GP Legend for Game Boy Advance - F-Zero GP Legend GBA - F-Zero GP Legend Game Boy Advance Game

Game: F-Zero series

Score: 8.0 (average)

Need a quick fix at addicting gameplay this is your best choice for a racer type. Like Gamespot said nothing revolutionary here. Side note if you get easily frustrated this is not your best choice.

Puzzle:

WarioWare: Twisted! for Game Boy Advance - WarioWare: Twisted! GBA - WarioWare: Twisted! Game Boy Advance Game

Game: WarioWare series

Score: 9.0 (average)

A great game to play if you're on a couple our trip on a plane, train , or car. Anywhere you can sit and play. It's fast to get ino it ,but it is also fast to put down. After putting 5-8 hours into it there is no reason to picking it up again for a week or month

CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CHE3ZTAC0

Old time Game Boy games

Pokemon Red for GB - Pokemon Red Game Boy - Pokemon Red GB Game

Game: Pokemon series

Score: 8.8 (average)                                                                                               

Pokemon is a hit for people of any age ,and there's no exeption for the series that started it all!

Tetris for GB - Tetris Game Boy - Tetris GB Game

Game: Tetris

Score: N/A                                                                                               

The name says it all It's "Tetris"!

Game Boy color games

Pokemon Crystal for GBC - Pokemon Crystal Game Boy Color - Pokemon Crystal GBC Game 

Game: Pokemon series

Score: 8.7 (average)                                                                                               

When can you say no to pokemon?

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages for GBC - The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages Game Boy Color - The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages GBC Game

Game: Zelda oracle series

Not to be mistaken but this is 2 different games. Best bought Oracle of seasons then Ages. You can play the two games and have the story fuzed with each other!

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC - Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Game Boy Color - Super Mario Bros. Deluxe GBC Game

Game: Super Mario Bros. DX

Score: 9.9                                                                                               

The best port ever!

Metal Gear Solid for GBC - Metal Gear Solid Game Boy Color - Metal Gear Solid GBC Game

Game: Metal Gear Solid

Score: 9.4                                                                                               

This game provides something we all liked about our Game Boys: It's something different!

CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CHE3ZTAC0

Best of the best!

Mario:

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Game Boy Advance - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 GBA - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3                                                                  

Platformer:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for Game Boy Advance - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon GBA - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon  

RPG:

Riviera: The Promised Land for Game Boy Advance - Riviera: The Promised Land GBA - Riviera: The Promised Land Game Boy Advance Game

Game: Riviera: The Promised Land.

Strategy:

Advance Wars for Game Boy Advance - Advance Wars GBA - Advance Wars Game Boy Advance Game 

Game: Advance Wars series 

Action:

Game: Astro Boy Omega Factor

Astro Boy: Omega Factor for Game Boy Advance - Astro Boy: Omega Factor GBA - Astro Boy: Omega Factor Game Boy Advance Game

Old School Game Boy games:

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC - Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Game Boy Color - Super Mario Bros. Deluxe GBC Game

Game: Super Mario Bros. DX 

Other sections only have one game as soon as I add more games this section will be expanded on. 

A few guide lines about the Game Boy Advance forum:

1. Roms are illegal so don't talk about them

2. It's best to ask for game recomendations here instead of making a whole new topic.

3. GBA is not dead so stop saying that

4. I do listen to your advice.

homegirl2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 homegirl2180
Member since 2004 • 7161 Posts
Don't make a whole category called "Mario" Put the platforming Mario's under platformers; put Superstar Saga underneath RPG's, put Super Circuit underneath a "racing" category, which you should also put F-Zero GP underneath it as well. If you insist on keeping Mario pinball, put it and Dr. Mario underneath a "puzzle" category since pinball doesn't really fall into any of the mainstream categories. Put Mario Tennis and Mario Golf underneath a sports section, and as for Mario vs. Donkey Kong, it's you call whether to put it into the platformer category or puzzle. I'd put it underneath platformers considering that's what genre GameSpot defines it as.

Not trying to nitpick, just trying to help :)
TboneStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TboneStone
Member since 2005 • 2578 Posts

both golden sun games got an 8.6 , yet you put 8.4 as an average. <.<

anyway i think they deserved an even higher score than gamespot gave.

CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CHE3ZTAC0
Don't make a whole category called "Mario" Put the platforming Mario's under platformers; put Superstar Saga underneath RPG's, put Super Circuit underneath a "racing" category, which you should also put F-Zero GP underneath it as well. If you insist on keeping Mario pinball, put it and Dr. Mario underneath a "puzzle" category since pinball doesn't really fall into any of the mainstream categories. Put Mario Tennis and Mario Golf underneath a sports section, and as for Mario vs. Donkey Kong, it's you call whether to put it into the platformer category or puzzle. I'd put it underneath platformers considering that's what genre GameSpot defines it as.

homegirl2180
That's what I did originally but it didn't turn out as I planned having a Mario alone is what I think people would like to see. Since Mario is what people like to buy!
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Are you gonna use the pictures from your other thread?
CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CHE3ZTAC0
Are you gonna use the pictures from your other thread? MAILER_DAEMON
I'll just find them from GS. I'm having a little trouble with my first post right now. I'm going to fix it right now before the I put the pictures in.
Dantes_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Dantes_Monkey
Member since 2005 • 6554 Posts
My fave Mario GBA game is Yoshi's Island, I think it should score more like a 9.6. IMO
Orka_bry_sig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Orka_bry_sig
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts
Too much mario.
Avatar image for -o-o-o-o-o-o-ox
-o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -o-o-o-o-o-o-ox
Member since 2005 • 2467 Posts

homegirl2180

some people only like mario, so that is all they will want to play, and Mario 'IS' THE video game character... Period.

linkdragon642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 linkdragon642
Member since 2004 • 1096 Posts
Is FFIV a must-buy?
How about FFI+II?
CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CHE3ZTAC0

Is FFIV a must-buy?

FFIV is
How about FFI+II?

I and II are also good.

linkdragon642

madmario3590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#16 madmario3590
Member since 2005 • 2355 Posts
all games are a must buy:D
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LiquidMetal14
Member since 2003 • 8196 Posts
Wow you put RPG's in there and exclude Riviera? That's a shame.
CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CHE3ZTAC0
Wow you put RPG's in there and exclude Riviera? That's a shame. LiquidMetal14
This thread just started out and it is very easy to miss out on some games.
-o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

all games are a must buy:Dmadmario3590

by your logic, Superman 64 is a must-buy ;)

LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LiquidMetal14
[QUOTE="LiquidMetal14"]Wow you put RPG's in there and exclude Riviera? That's a shame. CHE3ZTAC0
This thread just started out and it is very easy to miss out on some games.

No big deal, as long as people know about it then they are that much closer to playing a great game.
SubmittedFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 SubmittedFace
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts
I love topics like these and because of this topic I went out and bought Riviera. I checked out what it was about and looked at screen and I was sold, played the game already and I think it's great.
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LiquidMetal14
[QUOTE="SubmittedFace"]I love topics like these and because of this topic I went out and bought Riviera. I checked out what it was about and looked at screen and I was sold, played the game already and I think it's great.

Hows it working out? Im still trying toget out of the castle and learning new skills. The game is very fun and a looker. Easily my favorite GBA RPG, heck it's in my top ten of overall favorite role playing games.
SubmittedFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 SubmittedFace
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts
Yeah I really love the whole look of the game, I spent a while just trying to learn more skills and barely got out of the castle ahhh I wanna go play it now.
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LiquidMetal14
[QUOTE="SubmittedFace"]Yeah I really love the whole look of the game, I spent a while just trying to learn more skills and barely got out of the castle ahhh I wanna go play it now.

Hah, yea I'm simply having trouble keeping up with all the good RPG's as of recent. With Tales of Legendia, Grandia III, Riviera, and now Tale of Phantasia, I really have my hands full.
-o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

HERE'S SOME MORE:

WarioWare Inc.: Mega MicroGame$ for Game Boy Advance - WarioWare Inc.: Mega MicroGame$ GBA - WarioWare Inc.: Mega MicroGame$ Game Boy Advance GameWarioWare Inc.: Mega MicroGame$ - 9.1 - SUPERB!

• many 2-3 second micro games that test your reflexes with the D-Pad and A button. But don't get too confident, IT'S HARD!!!

WarioWare: Twisted! for Game Boy Advance - WarioWare: Twisted! GBA - WarioWare: Twisted! Game Boy Advance GameWarioWare: Twisted! - 8.8 - GREAT!

• the best one in the series, these microgames test your reflexes with a motion-detector, in which you tilt your Game Boy, and the A Button.  But beware, IT'S QUITE NERVEWRACKING! 
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#26 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

heres some more for everybody i recommend

driver 2 advance 

doom

duke nuekm  advance

doom2

dark aren

MARIOPARTY advcance

gtaadvance

druv3radvance

wootcolors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 wootcolors
Member since 2006 • 34 Posts
No Gunstar Superheroes? Oh come on that game was awesome!
CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CHE3ZTAC0

driver 2 advance 

doom

duke nuekm  advance

doom2

dark aren

MARIOPARTY advcance

gtaadvance

druv3radvance

mariokart64fan
not that people really like those games..... maybe if I feel like it I'll add a FPS section though you shouldn't really count on it.
-o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -o-o-o-o-o-o-ox
I noticed you haven't mentioned Donkey Kong Country.  If you wanna get away with just mentioning the first one, that is OK since that is the very best, but if you just wanna average the scores or something and describe them, that's fine too!
Avatar image for ArcadeJunkieGMR
ArcadeJunkieGMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ArcadeJunkieGMR
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts

driver 2 advance 

Maybe

doom

rent

duke nuekm  advance

Rent

doom2

rent

dark arena

Maybe

MARIOPARTY advance

Rent

gta advance

Rent

driv3r

Rent

mariokart64fan
kornlogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kornlogic
Member since 2005 • 65 Posts

THIS MAY SEEM SHORT AND SWEET BEST RPG GBA GAME, Shining Force: resurrection of Dark Dragon

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#32 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

The best overall series that I've found has been the Castlevania series. 3 games that are incredible and fun to play, as well as imaginative and new.

Second best would be Golden Sun in my opinion. 2 Excellent RPG's that tell a really gripping tale.

Sorry to all you Mario fans but I'm not doing him because most of his games were ports. They were awesome, but they were still ports. The ones that weren't were average games.

The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
Let me just say that... FIRE EMBLEM: SACRED STONES AND ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST ARE THE BEST GBA GAMES I HAVE!!!
Seven_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#34 Seven_Force
Member since 2005 • 348 Posts

Astro Boy: Omega Factor

Fire Emblem

Gunstar Super Heroes

Metroid Fusion

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

All get my highest recommendation.

CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CHE3ZTAC0
GUYS post only 1 game or else I'll take the first one listed
-o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -o-o-o-o-o-o-ox

My Vote:

---Castlevania

fireemblems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#37 fireemblems
Member since 2004 • 2609 Posts

golden sun

second fire emblem

chopchop42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 chopchop42
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I choose Astro Boy: Omega Factor.

Runner- Up

Wario Ware: Twisted 

Avatar image for darkmagicianboy
darkmagicianboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 darkmagicianboy
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BlazingStar
Member since 2005 • 11847 Posts
I don't think it is listed but Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis is my favorite.
Leandro29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#44 Leandro29
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts
The Best game of GBA is Zelda Link to the past
Avatar image for deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d
deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts
I just wanted to reccomend Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap as I enjoyed that game very much.  Mabye you should put it first, and then the others as sub-bullets?
CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 CHE3ZTAC0
I just wanted to reccomend Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap as I enjoyed that game very much.  Mabye you should put it first, and then the others as sub-bullets?bawkbawkboo1
......that's why I use it's image to represent the series :wink:
fifapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 fifapy
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I recommend super mario golp because it is a very good game is the one  that I like to play every day

Iron_Scarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Iron_Scarecrow
Member since 2004 • 215 Posts
I agree, very high replay value. I believe it deserves better than 7.2 and I don't understand...

The addition of light role-playing elements to the otherwise standard golf gameplay doesn't always mesh particularly well

Game Spot

Avatar image for deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d
deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

How about you put the GameCube GameBoy Player in there? Sorry if this has already been suggested, but I thought it might be worth noting for those of us with GameCubes and GBA.  it should be noted that they are the only way to play GB original, GBC games if you are buying items manufauctered now.   am getting a GC soon, and I plan to rent GameCube games and GBA games from Gamefly.  I play the GBA games on the cube with the GBP, and send them back if I don't like them.  If I do like them, buy em and keep em for next trip.  Here is a picture of what I am talking about:

CHE3ZTAC0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 CHE3ZTAC0

How about you put the GameCube GameBoy Player in there? Sorry if this has already been suggested, but I thought it might be worth noting for those of us with GameCubes and GBA.  it should be noted that they are the only way to play GB original, GBC games if you are buying items manufauctered now.   am getting a GC soon, and I plan to rent GameCube games and GBA games from Gamefly.  I play the GBA games on the cube with the GBP, and send them back if I don't like them.  If I do like them, buy em and keep em for next trip.  Here is a picture of what I am talking about:

bawkbawkboo1
I guess I should add it I originally didn't want my topic to be anything else but Game Boy things ,but if it helps people out okay!Â