jstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 jstrife
Member since 2008 • 720 Posts
It has been hinted that agito xiii will feature a card-battle system similar to that of Kingdom Hearts. Does this fact affect your opinion on whether or not you should buy this game?
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
Kingdom Hearts gameplay? Way to take a good looking game and flush it down the toilet, SE. :roll:
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Oops! i thought we were talking about the cards like in FF8 and FF9.

Hmm... I would prefer if that news is wrong 'coz I did not really enjoy the battle system of chain of memories.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
Can't say I'm too happy. I wasn't a big fan of Chains of Memories' battle system.
youngsexynerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 youngsexynerd
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
i pray its not a card battle system cuz i dont like card games, card battle mini games prety cool on ff games but honestly i liked chain of memories but i dont wont no more square games to use cards, but on some sites there sayin the gameplay is gonna be like crisis core an only that one charactor is using cards cuz thats his weapon but idk, but even if it is goona use card battle system ill still buy it cuz im just a ff freak :)
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DrAwesomeMD
Wait, CoM battle system? I thought it would be like KH1 & 2's battle system. CoM was the only one I really liked. If it's like that, awesome!
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gamer4Iife

Wait, CoM battle system? I thought it would be like KH1 & 2's battle system. CoM was the only one I really liked. If it's like that, awesome!DrAwesomeMD

How can you hate KH's battle system, but like CoM's ? It was horrible imo...

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]Wait, CoM battle system? I thought it would be like KH1 & 2's battle system. CoM was the only one I really liked. If it's like that, awesome!Gamer4Iife

How can you hate KH's battle system, but like CoM's ? It was horrible imo...

You actually had to use some sort of strategy in CoM's system every now and then. All you had to do in 1 & 2 was mash on attack and you were pretty much guranteed to win.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gamer4Iife

You actually had to use some sort of strategy in CoM's system every now and then. All you had to do in 1 & 2 was mash on attack and you were pretty much guranteed to win.

DrAwesomeMD

But that very strategy required so much work that it would have been better to mindlessly mash buttons. I found myself running around WHILE looking for a card that could break the enemy's card WHILE dodging attacks from other enemies.

In the end, I would take so much damage just trying to get the right card that it was easier to just forget the whole card numbers thing. Except I also had to shuffle my deck every once in a while because the damn cards would run out. :x

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
I really dislike card games. It really depends who they'll use the card battle system though.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
But that very strategy required so much work that it would have been better to mindlessly mash buttons.

Gamer4Iife

So true. :lol: That's what I did. :P

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

Gamer4Iife

But that very strategy required so much work that it would have been better to mindlessly mash buttons. I found myself running around WHILE looking for a card that could break the enemy's card WHILE dodging attacks from other enemies.

In the end, I would take so much damage just trying to get the right card that it was easier to just forget the whole card numbers thing. Except I also had to shuffle my deck every once in a while because the damn cards would run. :x

Well, you... I....

I can't think of anything to counter this. :x

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gamer4Iife

Well, you... I....

I can't think of anything to counter this. :x

DrAwesomeMD

Awesome! Now, we can all be disappointed at Agito's battle system. :P

Jk... If you enjoyed it, more power to you. I just couldn't get into it.

Yurohakuoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Yurohakuoro
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I didn't mind the CoM battle system it got annoying a bit but i held out and it was an enjoyable game. I hope the agito battle system isn't like that though, if it is it should different than the one in CoM. Having to break your enemies cards got real annoying

I would still get agito no matter what though because, yeah, I am an FF freak as well.