Whats your favourite thing about Final Fantasy ?

Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Superman240706
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts

Storyline.Themes,Characters,Settings,Weapons ETC..

I Would Have to say ermmm the Storyline :) its so emotinal it grabs you and pulls you in and you wont get out 

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
Characters I think, they are what brings life to the game.
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
The story is usually what draws me into the game. Characters are also equally important but I tend to just favor a few of them, ignoring the rest.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

The story is usually what draws me into the game. Characters are also equally important but I tend to just favor a few of them, ignoring the rest. siberian142

This here. The story is usually what draws me in. There are very few FF characters that I've been able to say "wow, what a cool and unique character" about.

Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts
ATB.
Rpger79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Rpger79
Member since 2009 • 151 Posts
My favourite things about Final Fantasy are the cinematics and the adorable characters we meet in every game!! Final fantasy's have the best endings IMO. And the characters, you either love, or love to hate :)
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
at first it was the storyline, then it stated to be the creation of the fantasy worlds themselves, as food for thought wen day-dreaming...
Nny3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Nny3
Member since 2003 • 19112 Posts
The characters, story, and music.
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

Story and characters.

BTW, XIII characters = :(

DragonsCrest50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DragonsCrest50
Member since 2009 • 256 Posts

Story and characters.

Flipyap28

They that bad?
Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

Story and characters.

DragonsCrest50

They that bad?

I haven't played the game but from video reviews and trailers I already hate Vanille.

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonsCrest50"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

Story and characters.

Fenian_lostsoul

They that bad?

I haven't played the game but from video reviews and trailers I already hate Vanille.

Vanille is kinda annoying and the others are pretty dramatic. Hope is REALLY pathetic. I like Sazh. He's actually pretty chill about the whole crappy dilemma they find themselves stuck in. 

As for what i like about Final Fantasy...can I say everything? lol   

GymFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 GymFox
Member since 2009 • 709 Posts

Besides the story I LOVE SUMMONS and really high level spells like Comet and Ultima 

Chickan_117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 Chickan_117
Member since 2009 • 16327 Posts

Originally it was the gameplay. In Final Fantasy 1 and 2 on NES I was hooked. Mystic Quest was a bit wierd but FF2 (now called FF4 I believe. One with Cain and Cecil) brought the gameplay, added great graphics (for the time) and introduced a beautiful long story with lots of twists. All the games from then on were a match of story and gameplay right up until 7.

I loved the gameplay in 7, the graphics blew me away at the time but the story was what made me play it again, and again, and get the movies, and get the spinoff game, etc. FF8 was story and gameplay for me.

FFX and FFX2 were story.

FF12 lost me on characters and story as I found both bland and uninteresting but the gameplay was great.

FF3 is graphics, story and battle gameplay (not the interim bits). Even though the graphics could have been better IMO (not enough facial expressions)

I think Final Fantasy has developed to a point where what I love is the world it creates. They have a unique look, style and storytelling method that is specific to this serie of games. You can look at any of the later games and tell by the fashion and scenery that it's an FF game.

z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#15 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts

[QUOTE="siberian142"]The story is usually what draws me into the game. Characters are also equally important but I tend to just favor a few of them, ignoring the rest. magitekk

This here. The story is usually what draws me in. There are very few FF characters that I've been able to say "wow, what a cool and unique character" about.

Very true , the story of Final Fantasy is generally good but the character's personalities are fairly typical in every sense. I also dislike the fact the Square Enix always have to stick to the "black-and-white morality" concept.

However , the battle system and the universe of FF is unique in it's own way.

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JukedSolid
[QUOTE="magitekk"]

[QUOTE="siberian142"]The story is usually what draws me into the game. Characters are also equally important but I tend to just favor a few of them, ignoring the rest. z827

Very true , the story of Final Fantasy is generally good but the character's personalities are fairly typical in every sense. I also dislike the fact the Square Enix always have to stick to the "black-and-white morality" concept.

Except for final fantasy tactics! There are tons of moral struggles in that game mostly revolving around class distinctions :) 

kattlauv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 kattlauv
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
The storyline ofc!
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#18 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
[QUOTE="z827"][QUOTE="magitekk"]

[QUOTE="siberian142"]The story is usually what draws me into the game. Characters are also equally important but I tend to just favor a few of them, ignoring the rest. JukedSolid

Except for final fantasy tactics! There are tons of moral struggles in that game mostly revolving around class distinctions :)

Yeah...Politics and corruption makes me headache :P ( Not really XD )
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JukedSolid
haha yeah that game can be pretty intense :P