dragpon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dragpon
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts

wat do u think it would be like if zack didnt die and ffvii went on and zack had to watch areith die and had the epic battle against sephoiroth with cloud?

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
I don't think Zack would have let Aerith die. I also don't think he would've given the Black Materia to Sephiroth.
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#3 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts
Yeah, Zack was a lot stronger, but then I like Cloud's story, of how he overcome the difficulties of the game, despite his weaknesses.
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lo_Reaper_ol
Member since 2007 • 4953 Posts
All I got to say is Sephiroth>Zack>Cloud.
dragpon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dragpon

more like zackwho is better then cloud who is better then sephiroth who is better then genisis

dragpon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dragpon
finaly that toke me 6 tries before it came out right because my computer wont let me do the less then or greater then symbol
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts

Zack would not have blown up th reactors because he had experience inside shinra and knew that the people he would be killing would not directly be after his life, therefore he knew that they were just normal people doing their jobs, Cloud was more loyal to Zack than Tifa, so the first bit of FFVII would not hav included Cloud...Zack would hav tried to get sephiroth, but i cant see him joining the party early in the game, maybe when they got the airship and cloud wud hav stayed with zack

dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 1

#8 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts
FFVII would have ended three minutes after it started
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lo_Reaper_ol

more like zackwho is better then cloud who is better then sephiroth who is better then genisis

dragpon

I totally don't agree but that's your opinion.

dragpon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dragpon

haha imagine zacks face when they meet yuffie

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

I think Sephiroth would have destroyed the world.

I mean, Zack's death was vital in making Cloud the way he was in FF7. It was his death that made him join AVALANCHE to fight Shinra. The way I see it, Zack indirectly saved the world. Had he survived, Cloud would have probably remained weak and since Zack was incapable of defeating Sephiroth, even in his prime, nobody would be there to stop Meteor.

lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lo_Reaper_ol

I mean, Zack's death was vital in making Cloud the way he was in FF7. It was his death that made him join AVALANCHE to fight Shinra. The way I see it, Zack indirectly saved the world. Had he survived, Cloud would have probably remained weak and since Zack was incapable of defeating Sephiroth, even in his prime, nobody would be there to stop Meteor.

NWA_31

Yes, yes, yes! I love you NWA! You're awesome! Sephiroth would destroy the world and use it as means to goto another planet and create life in his image. They would then rule the galaxy!

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
[QUOTE="NWA_31"]

lo_Reaper_ol

Yes, yes, yes! I love you NWA! You're awesome! Sephiroth would destroy the world and use it as means to goto another planet and create life in his image. They would then rule the galaxy!

Enough heart beats Sephiroth; not strength. Reason being Sephiroth is one of two characters that you never see fight at their max(the other is Genesis). I think the events would have played out differently throughout the game if Zack lived. But in the end Cloud would still save the world.

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 johngebreadman
Cloud was stronger I think, it was just harder for him to find that strength within himself.
dragpon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dragpon
i still think zack would have beat sephiroth in the end because at the end of crisis core zack toke out the entire shinra army but then he died
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lo_Reaper_ol
Yall are just jealous of the all-mighty Sephiroth! :P
NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts

The reason why Sephiroth would have lost against Cloud is because of what happened 5 years ago. Yes, Square Enix said that Sephiroth was stronger then anyone else in FFVII at one point in time with only Genesis rivaling him in strength. But! A SOLDIER who was also 1st(Zack) could not stop Sephiroth in Nibelheim. Yet, a infantryman with no type of genetic alteration hits the "hero button" and saves the day. Samething happens in Final Fantasy VII. You fight Sephiroth twice and he still blocks Holy! All of a sudden Cloud fights him alone, and finishes him off after being mocked again! Advent Children; Cloud is getting his butt kicked, and all of a sudden Sephiroth once again underestimates his opponent's move.

It's not that Cloud is stronger then Sephiroth, but Cloud is Cloud. The reason why Sephiroth is defeat by Cloud all the time is because of the relationship between the pair. How can a weakling defeat a legend; that's what Sephiroth is thinking himself. Because of that he uses his own strength to toy with Cloud. But when Cloud turns it on, he turns it on. Because of Sephiroth's pride and Cloud's heart he always looses.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NWA_31

The reason why Sephiroth would have lost against Cloud is because of what happened 5 years ago. Yes, Square Enix said that Sephiroth was stronger then anyone else in FFVII at one point in time with only Genesis rivaling him in strength. But! A SOLDIER who was also 1st(Zack) could not stop Sephiroth in Nibelheim. Yet, a infantryman with no type of genetic alteration hits the "hero button" and saves the day. Samething happens in Final Fantasy VII. You fight Sephiroth twice and he still blocks Holy! All of a sudden Cloud fights him alone, and finishes him off after being mocked again! Advent Children; Cloud is getting his butt kicked, and all of a sudden Sephiroth once again underestimates his opponent's move.

It's not that Cloud is stronger then Sephiroth, but Cloud is Cloud. The reason why Sephiroth is defeat by Cloud all the time is because of the relationship between the pair. How can a weakling defeat a legend; that's what Sephiroth is thinking himself. Because of that he uses his own strength to toy with Cloud. But when Cloud turns it on, he turns it on. Because of Sephiroth's pride and Cloud's heart he always looses.

NeoGen85

I don't know... I was under the impression that Cloud was temporarily more powerful than Sephiroth when provoked. Kind of like a Limit Break effect.

I kind of doubt Sephiroth would underestimate his foe over and over. Wasn't he the one who told Zack "Showing your back to the enemy. Overconfidence will destroy you." ? He'd have to be pretty dumb to let Cloud beat him three times. :P

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 johngebreadman
[QUOTE="NeoGen85"]

NWA_31

I don't know... I was under the impression that Cloud was temporarily more powerful than Sephiroth when provoked. Kind of like a Limit Break effect.

I kind of doubt Sephiroth would underestimate his foe over and over. Wasn't he the one who told Zack "Showing your back to the enemy. Overconfidence will destroy you." ? He'd have to be pretty dumb to let Cloud beat him three times. :P

too true
dragpon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dragpon
[QUOTE="NWA_31"][QUOTE="NeoGen85"]

johngebreadman

too true

but u must remember this is the one who choped off his mothers head and carries it around with him, and went crazy after his friends left and one of them died
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lo_Reaper_ol
I still think yall guys are jealous. :roll:
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NWA_31

but u must remember this is the one who choped off his mothers head and carries it around with him, and went crazy after his friends left and one of them dieddragpon

Hmm...Good point. :P

I still think yall guys are jealous. :roll:lo_Reaper_ol

Jealous of what ?

lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lo_Reaper_ol
Of Sephy's awesomeness, of course! :P
Aryaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aryaj
Member since 2016 • 1 Posts

I think Zack could easily beat Sephiroth , i mean , after hojo took him in CC he implanted some modified jenova cells in him right? and after that genesis said "you carry a part of Sephiroth in you". So , while zack couldn't beat sephiroth before but dealt him enough damage that he couldn't even sense cloud behind his back (who at that time was little more than an infantryman) , then with the new power he got , he could easily beat sephiroth. (zack resisted mako addiction 'coz he was a soldier , but look what it did cloud , surely it would reduced some of zack's strength even if it did not incapacitate him , and in that weakened state he literally beat an army.so go figure)

so i'm going with "Zack>Cloud>Sephiroth>Genesis" too