This topic is locked from further discussion.

z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#1 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts

I just have to share it:P Though it would probably be locked or something.

I said this before in another Union and I feel like sharing it with you guys as well.

As you might probably know by now,Square Enix is making a new "Mystery Game" There's completely no info on it on the official site itself except the riddle on the bottom left hand side of the screen.It features a city and small flashes of gun fire here and there.If you have information on it do post it here...provided that it didn't get locked up either way.

Here is the hyperlink to the website

http://na.square-enix.com/mystery/

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
Why didn't you just post this in the "Non-Final Fantasy Games Discussion Thread"? :?
youngsexynerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 youngsexynerd
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
cool, yeah i want to know what it is to, we might just have to wait till E3
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#4 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
Why didn't you just post this in the "Non-Final Fantasy Games Discussion Thread"? :? billybobbarvis
Yeah but the topic will usually be swarmed away by the other comments.People usually only read the first few pages and the last page :P
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Why didn't you just post this in the "Non-Final Fantasy Games Discussion Thread"? :? z827
Yeah but the topic will usually be swarmed away by the other comments.People usually only read the first few pages and the last page :P

That's not a reason to start your own thread. Please use the official one next time.