The Official Off-Topic Thread XIX ~The Randomness Has No Limits Edition~

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 Yuna_17
Member since 2005 • 2116 Posts
meh didnt they censor swears before?
Shadow_SAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352 Shadow_SAC
Member since 2006 • 1043 Posts
MSN? Cool, add me, it's: joeyHIM@hotmail.com
Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 Kefkamania05
Member since 2005 • 7537 Posts
Bad Tom :O And yeah I'm sure they've censored me in the past.
Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 Yuna_17
yeha i wonder if they censor this....hmmm muffins with purple tops on a sunday morning wear leather skirts! :o
Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 Kefkamania05
yeha i wonder if they censor this....hmmm muffins with purple tops on a sunday morning wear leather skirts! :oYuna_17
Quick delete it! :o
Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 Yuna_17
i fink its too late :o
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#357 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
They do censor words..I just dunno why they didn't then...see now I'll say **** and it'll be censored.  Bingo I hit submit and bam I'm here with a message saying it was automatically censored.
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#358 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts
Wow, Tom. :lol: That was awesome.
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
cant blame them for doing its probably a legal thing.
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
such skills you have
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#361 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts
Well it really hot were i am, they say tommorow it could be the hottest day ever recorded in the UK darkandroid
*Has time to make a post* It's going to be 31 C in Scotland...:( I hate hot weather...
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#362 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
i could not believe i would beat Yunalesca again. hate that Hellbiter!
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 natiko
Wow, Tom. :lol: That was awesome.maa4208
I know lol I can't believe that got through though I was lik ":|:o:shock: *deletes and runs away*"
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 natiko
[QUOTE="darkandroid"]Well it really hot were i am, they say tommorow it could be the hottest day ever recorded in the UK Disgaeamad
*Has time to make a post* It's going to be 31 C in Scotland...:( I hate hot weather...

Meh hot weather's not too bad and why didn't you have time to post? I haven't seen you on MSN either and that's odd.
darkandroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#365 darkandroid
Member since 2004 • 17514 Posts
[QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="darkandroid"]Well it really hot were i am, they say tommorow it could be the hottest day ever recorded in the UK natiko

Meh hot weather's not too bad and why didn't you have time to post? I haven't seen you on MSN either and that's odd.

Yeah i noticed that too, it's probably all that Naruto he has been watching XD The weather today wasn't as hot as they said, but it was still bloody hot
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="darkandroid"]Well it really hot were i am, they say tommorow it could be the hottest day ever recorded in the UK darkandroid

Yeah i noticed that too, it's probably all that Naruto he has been watching XD The weather today wasn't as hot as they said, but it was still bloody hot

If only he knew how sucky it was about to get:lol:
darkandroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 darkandroid
[QUOTE="darkandroid"][QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="Disgaeamad"][QUOTE="darkandroid"]Well it really hot were i am, they say tommorow it could be the hottest day ever recorded in the UK natiko

If only he knew how sucky it was about to get:lol:

It's a good anime, but all the filler episodes are getting annoying
fiddlecub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#368 fiddlecub
Member since 2002 • 16981 Posts
You know--moderators can view edit histories. If anyone decides to pull a fast one again, not only will they lose their status as an officer, they will completely lose their posting privileges. I wouldn't be so keen to congratulate yourselves for getting away with something.
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 storm1110
Member since 2003 • 5216 Posts

You know--moderators can view edit histories. If anyone decides to pull a fast one again, not only will they lose their status as an officer, they will completely lose their posting privileges. I wouldn't be so keen to congratulate yourselves for getting away with something. fiddlecub

ahem, not his fault, GS should be consistent with their censorship, if they're going to censor things they cant only do so when they feel like it, it should be consistent and should happen everytime a swear is mentioned, so if ur gunna complain to someone u should complain to GS rather than to tom. :).

PS.Hot weather rocks :D

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 natiko

[QUOTE="fiddlecub"]You know--moderators can view edit histories. If anyone decides to pull a fast one again, not only will they lose their status as an officer, they will completely lose their posting privileges. I wouldn't be so keen to congratulate yourselves for getting away with something. storm1110

ahem, not his fault, GS should be consistent with their censorship, if they're going to censor things they cant only do so when they feel like it, it should be consistent and should happen everytime a swear is mentioned, so if ur gunna complain to someone u should complain to GS rather than to tom. :).

Oh hey fiddlecub I'm slightly confused here. How is it MY fault that the fine people here at GS screwed up? I was simply wondering what words were censored by GS. You don't exactly give a list you know. Is it MY fault your filter screwed up? I've also notice it not letting me post things occasionally saying there was something that needed to be censored in it and it didn't censor anything. It seems to me the problem is with GS and not me. The next thing is that I deleted it immediately. Had Shadow_SAC not had a keen eye it wouldn't have been seen at all. Look at my posts, how was I congratulating myself? Tell me how was I? All I said was it shocked me and then I deleted it. I never went "oh I'm so awesome I posted that go me." I was never trying to pull a fast one. The other matter here is I don't like the accusatory tone you took in that post. I've done nothing to you. Gamespot made a mistake, not me and I corrected it immediately. You stand there accusing me of being happy about this. And maybe it's just me, but that sounded kinda like a threat. Is it right for you to be threatening me over something that I never celebrated nor meant to happen? I think not. I would appreciate it if in the future you didn't make such accusations against me when they are based on nothing but your false mis-beliefs.:)
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 storm1110
[QUOTE="storm1110"]

[QUOTE="fiddlecub"]You know--moderators can view edit histories. If anyone decides to pull a fast one again, not only will they lose their status as an officer, they will completely lose their posting privileges. I wouldn't be so keen to congratulate yourselves for getting away with something. natiko

Oh hey fiddlecub I'm slightly confused here. How is it MY fault that the fine people here at GS screwed up? I was simply wondering what words were censored by GS. You don't exactly give a list you know. Is it MY fault your filter screwed up? I've also notice it not letting me post things occasionally saying there was something that needed to be censored in it and it didn't censor anything. It seems to me the problem is with GS and not me. The next thing is that I deleted it immediately. Had Shadow_SAC not had a keen eye it wouldn't have been seen at all. Look at my posts, how was I congratulating myself? Tell me how was I? All I said was it shocked me and then I deleted it. I never went "oh I'm so awesome I posted that go me." I was never trying to pull a fast one. The other matter here is I don't like the accusatory tone you took in that post. I've done nothing to you. Gamespot made a mistake, not me and I corrected it immediately. You stand there accusing me of being happy about this. And maybe it's just me, but that sounded kinda like a threat. Is it right for you to be threatening me over something that I never celebrated nor meant to happen? I think not. I would appreciate it if in the future you didn't make such accusations against me when they are based on nothing but your false mis-beliefs.:)

Yup, couldnt agree more, i instantly saw the threat posted by "fiddlecub" (lets not even go there..) and that was clearly unjustified, tom didnt delete the post to get away with ANYTHING, he simply did it to stick with the terms and conditions of Gamespot and as a result deleted an offensive post. Also please could u explain to us all why GS is so inconsistent with its censoring and only censors key words when it chooses to? consistency of such things (censorship) is essential and should be constant in all posts made by any person. :)

PS. WOW the weather is HOT today!!! :D

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 natiko
Well put Yasin, well put. It's a shame that fiddlecub was wrong about this matter and went as far as to deduct points from me. That's okay. My points wil come back. The mark of shame that fiddlecub has added to the growing pile of mod tyranny however won't.
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 storm1110
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 natiko
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 storm1110
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 natiko
Dancing squirrels are sooo much better:D
darkandroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 darkandroid
Dancing squirrels are sooo much better:Dnatiko
Any animal that dances in humorous :P
Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 Kefkamania05
Toast sounds good right about now. :)
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 natiko
I'm going to be having pizza:D
kadaj666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 kadaj666
Member since 2005 • 1537 Posts
You know, for a game site Gamespot has no sense of humor.
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 storm1110

I just had toast! :D well beans and toast but w/e :D!!!! :P

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 natiko
You know, for a game site Gamespot has no sense of humor.kadaj666
Indeed. Nor do they have a sense of unbroken forums <.<
Shadow_SAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 Shadow_SAC
Member since 2006 • 1043 Posts

Donald Trump gives me the creeps.

storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 storm1110
just checkin if i can post :D
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
Just a question who locked this
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#386 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

This thread has earned itself a lock.  Feel free to create a new one, but this unpleasantness must die itself down off this forum.  Please do not reply to this thread if you have the ability to.