enl100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 enl100
Member since 2008 • 805 Posts

Finally we get some action with crystal chronicles with 2 games ahead crystal bearers and echoes of time.

Echoes of time is supposely comin in the late january ( u.s ) and crystal bearers late 08.

Also rumors have been leaked that ff5 for ds will be announced sooner than 4 was so i wont wait 2 years for another ds version yay!

Many might think that dissida has some characters from each set but in every one 1-12 and maybye others will come and a little known fact golbez is cecils brothers beacause i beat ff4 in 8 days before i started school so any comments PLEASE POST!

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Echoes of Time? It's my first time to hear about it. Anyway, I'm not really into Crystal Chronicles so I cannot really say if it's a craze or not. :P

Yay for FF5 DS! Soon we'll have FF8 DS. :P

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

Echoes of Time? It's my first time to hear about it. Anyway, I'm not really into Crystal Chronicles so I cannot really say if it's a craze or not. :P

Fantasy_Gamer

Oh god... my DS will hang its head in shame if that ever happens.

youngsexynerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 youngsexynerd
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
i dont really care for crystal chronicles either, i believe that is the only final fantasy i dont care for, but i remeber when the 1st crystal one came out on gamecube i bought a gamecube just for that game an then played it, an was just pissed i dont remeber much about it but it just wasnt that good!!
jstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 jstrife
Member since 2008 • 720 Posts
really? well, I never owned crystal chronicles, but I'm thinking about getting it for the wii. I played the one for ds, but it didn't seem that good,so I don't know.
Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts

I was never into Crystal Chronicles and most probably never will be....

lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lightwarrior179
[QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]

DrAwesomeMD

I second that.

I think FFVIII will hang it's head in shame if that were to happen. Seriously,FFVIII on DS would be like tdegrading the entire graphics of the original game. And isn't improving the graphics the sole purpose of making a remake?

I vote for FFVIII remake on consoles because it was one of the games where I thought that the lack in voice-acting really hurt the game in some of it's more emotional scenes.

So, I want a FFVIII remake....after we get one for FFVII of course. :P

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]

lightwarrior179

I second that.

I think FFVIII will hang it's head in shame if that were to happen. Seriously,FFVIII on DS would be like tdegrading the entire graphics of the original game. And isn't improving the graphics the sole purpose of making a remake?

I vote for FFVIII remake on consoles because it was one of the games where I thought that the lack in voice-acting really hurt the game in some of it's more emotional scenes.

So, I want a FFVIII remake....after we get one for FFVII of course. :P

We would first need an FFVI remake. :P

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

DrAwesomeMD

If they ever remake it, I want it on PS3 or Xbox 360!

Just imagine the intro with Terra, Vicks/Biggs and Wedge walking through the snowstorm and Terra's Theme playing in the background - all in HD. That would make me cry in happiness. :P

lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lightwarrior179
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

Gamer4Iife

If they ever remake it, I want it on PS3 or Xbox 360!

Just imagine the intro with Terra, Vicks/Biggs and Wedge walking through the snowstorm and Terra's Theme playing in the background - all in HD. That would make me cry in happiness. :P

That would be GotY material. :lol:

But considering SE's pattern they are now remaking all the SNES to GBA ports now on DS. So with FFIV making it's 3D debut I think FFV is next and FFVI will be the final one.

Too bad considering I wanted FFVI to be featured in HD (on 360 and PS3) rather than on DS's "pseudo" 3D graphics. :P

enl100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 enl100
Member since 2008 • 805 Posts
The gamecube crystal chronicle sucked but the wii version no carrying a dum chalice so yay and ds remakes are good and you never know wii ware might just have cure for some good ol remakes of final fantasys.
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gamer4Iife

That would be GotY material. :lol:

But considering SE's pattern they are now remaking all the SNES to GBA ports now on DS. So with FFIV making it's 3D debut I think FFV is next and FFVI will be the final one.

Too bad considering I wanted FFVI to be featured in HD (on 360 and PS3) rather than on DS's "pseudo" 3D graphics. :P

lightwarrior179

I know it's probably not happening. It was just my fanboy dreams. :P

Yurohakuoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Yurohakuoro
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I hope they remake FFVII, FFVIII would be cool too. And oh my god FFVI in HD would be AWESOME. I was in the end of that game and my brother deleted my file, I was pissed. Ever since then I haven't been able to get a hold of another copy of FFVI
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gamer4Iife

I hope they remake FFVII, FFVIII would be cool too. And oh my god FFVI in HD would be AWESOME. I was in the end of that game and my brother deleted my file, I was pissed. Ever since then I haven't been able to get a hold of another copy of FFVIYurohakuoro

There's a GBA version that was released a while ago. You should try to get that, if you own a GBA or a DS.

The remake won't be coming out in a long time. They haven't even announced the Final Fantasy V remake. :P