scottyskater77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 scottyskater77
Member since 2004 • 133 Posts
Are the playstation collections with IV and VI the easy American versions from the SNES ports. Or are they the original versions without the tweaks and edits? Thanks dudes.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

FFIV in FF Chronicles is the easy version. FF6 in FF Anthology is the same as thes in SNES.

Shadow_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Shadow_Edge
Member since 2004 • 366 Posts
*spoilers*

PS FFIV is easy. The only time I died was the battle between Paladin Cecil and Dark Knight Cecil. I really doubted whether I should really kill the enemy, or do something else. "A true Paladin will sheath his sword". Sheath his sword? That means putting the sword back in the scabbard. o_O

SNES FFIV is difficult. I heal a lot of times between battles.

GBA FFIV is difficult as well. I found myself one time out of MP, no healing items and a few ethers with the save point far away.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
*spoilers*

PS FFIV is easy. The only time I died was the battle between Paladin Cecil and Dark Knight Cecil. I really doubted whether I should really kill the enemy, or do something else. "A true Paladin will sheath his sword". Sheath his sword? That means putting the sword back in the scabbard. o_O

SNES FFIV is difficult. I heal a lot of times between battles.

GBA FFIV is difficult as well. I found myself one time out of MP, no healing items and a few ethers with the save point far away.
Shadow_Edge
IMO they're all easy lol the GBA version only got slightly hard maybe twice at the most.