EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts
They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!
fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts
Good question. They could have easily put Crisis Core on PS2, or at least ported it, but I have a PSP, so it doesn't bother me.
Dax-360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Dax-360
Member since 2008 • 6001 Posts
Yeah it is pretty stupid. They could port it to the PS2... but most likley wont happen.
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 joynul
Member since 2009 • 2286 Posts

Yeah it is pretty stupid. They could port it to the PS2... but most likley wont happen.Dax-360

I think to get sales for the psp going is why they did it and not a bad move in my opinion. i wanted a portable classic ff on the psp and crisis core has become a classic and great.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Well, obviously, SE wants to expand its audience by giving all kind of system owners chance to have a taste of FFVII.

As to why they did not release in the PS2... aside from the reason above, maybe Sony paid sometihng to SE so as to no longer concentrate in developing games for the PS2, but, instead, focus SE's resources for the PSP and the PS3, which are their current-gen systems.

enl100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 enl100
Member since 2008 • 805 Posts
It was on the psp beacause if you sit around in your house playin it youll be board annd f you play and go you wont be.
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
if you hack the PS3, or download some programs onto the PSP, you can play it on the PS3 with no need of even buying the game, but you can work that out for yourself...but it will still be 128 bit, so it looks better on the PSP anyway...I play it a lot on trains and buses, passes the time very well...
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts

[QUOTE="Dax-360"]Yeah it is pretty stupid. They could port it to the PS2... but most likley wont happen.joynul

I think to get sales for the psp going is why they did it and not a bad move in my opinion. i wanted a portable classic ff on the psp and crisis core has become a classic and great.

we already had I, II and tactics WOTL...

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
Polymorphic content; to expand or a create a franchise over several different platforms. This is a phase that was created by SE when they created the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. Now they're using the idea with the Fabula Nova Crystallis franchise involving Final Fantasy XIII.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fantasy_Gamer
I don't have problem with that, except for the fact that they put the awesome Before Crisis in a ***-only mobile phone!
Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 EpiphoneMan2008

I don't have problem with that, except for the fact that they put the awesome Before Crisis in a ***-only mobile phone!Fantasy_Gamer

ahhhhhhhhh that too.......

Cpt-Fair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Cpt-Fair
Member since 2009 • 129 Posts

Try to get a torrent of it it will like work and stuff. (HA HA)

My friend is downloading that and its probaly not going to work, i told him that and he still did it!

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fantasy_Gamer
I don't think it will work 'coz BC is episodal... Unless there is different files for each episode. I don't know how they are gonna do that, though.
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 joynul
[QUOTE="joynul"]

[QUOTE="Dax-360"]Yeah it is pretty stupid. They could port it to the PS2... but most likley wont happen.A_Fading_Scream

1 and 2 didnt sell very well and wotl all of them are remakes, what they wanted was a unique new game probably. and i really do think that the game suits the psp. its not very long and can be completed in a few days and i doubt people would have liked that to be a console game (shortness wise).

Cpt-Fair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Cpt-Fair
[QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="joynul"]

[QUOTE="Dax-360"]Yeah it is pretty stupid. They could port it to the PS2... but most likley wont happen.joynul

1 and 2 didnt sell very well and wotl all of them are remakes, what they wanted was a unique new game probably. and i really do think that the game suits the psp. its not very long and can be completed in a few days and i doubt people would have liked that to be a console game (shortness wise).

If the game were for a non portable console it would be bigger, and can even complete it in a day if you play for like 8 hours in a row !
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 joynul
[QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="joynul"]

[QUOTE="Dax-360"]Yeah it is pretty stupid. They could port it to the PS2... but most likley wont happen.Cpt-Fair

If the game were for a non portable console it would be bigger, and can even complete it in a day if you play for like 8 hours in a row !

yeh i wouldn't mind them doing it for a console now maybe extend it. or they could do a ff7 crisis core and ff7 intergrated into one game. that would sell!!!

Cpt-Fair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Cpt-Fair
[QUOTE="Cpt-Fair"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="joynul"]

yeh i wouldn't mind them doing it for a console now maybe extend it. or they could do a ff7 crisis core and ff7 intergrated into one game. that would sell!!!

Why not a game with crisis core, final fantasy 7, dirge of cerberus, a videogame version of advent children and finally they could tell the adventures of Zack, Aerith and Angeal in HEAVEN! Because Sephiroth escaped from hell!!
GameMan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GameMan500
Member since 2009 • 311 Posts

They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!EpiphoneMan2008

I have the exact opposite problem. I have Crisis Core, I'm playing it right now, but I can't find Dirge of Cerberus, nor the original FFVII! I want Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII the original!

fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fffan9391

[QUOTE="EpiphoneMan2008"]They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!GameMan500

I have the exact opposite problem. I have Crisis Core, I'm playing it right now, but I can't find Dirge of Cerberus, nor the original FFVII! I want Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII the original!

Check eBay.

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 joynul

[QUOTE="EpiphoneMan2008"]They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!GameMan500

what do you mean cant find? there are copies litered all over ebay or do you mean that you cant find your own copy.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fantasy_Gamer
For FFVII, maybe you can try PSN if you have PS3 or PSP.
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#23 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
FF is scattered everywhere either way.Wii,DS,GBA,PSP,PS2,PS3,PS1,SNES,NES...Ahh yes,Xbox,PC...Is there any thing else I missed?
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 joynul

FF is scattered everywhere either way.Wii,DS,GBA,PSP,PS2,PS3,PS1,SNES,NES...Ahh yes,Xbox,PC...Is there any thing else I missed?z827

i like your sig and avatar what is it?

fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fffan9391

[QUOTE="z827"]FF is scattered everywhere either way.Wii,DS,GBA,PSP,PS2,PS3,PS1,SNES,NES...Ahh yes,Xbox,PC...Is there any thing else I missed?joynul

I've been wondering about that myself for some time now.

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Poltergeist86
Member since 2003 • 1888 Posts
isn't that from Shakugan no Shana?
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 z827

[QUOTE="z827"]FF is scattered everywhere either way.Wii,DS,GBA,PSP,PS2,PS3,PS1,SNES,NES...Ahh yes,Xbox,PC...Is there any thing else I missed?joynul

My sig and avatar?It's from the Anime Shakugan no Shana :P
Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#28 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Why you ask?

To let more people have fun with the games if they don't own other systems. If you're complaining that they're not all on the one system then maybe you don't deserve to play them.

EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 EpiphoneMan2008
There are tons on ebay, my local " The Exchange " s have TONS of FFVII copies all at a flat price of 65 dollars :P
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 joynul

There are tons on ebay, my local " The Exchange " s have TONS of FFVII copies all at a flat price of 65 dollars :PEpiphoneMan2008

shops gettin in on the inflated price aswell hey

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 joynul

Why you ask?

To let more people have fun with the games if they don't own other systems. If you're complaining that they're not all on the one system then maybe you don't deserve to play them.

Bioshockraptor

i like that they are on different systems because they are all different. i mean if all of the ffs wer on ps3 we'd have the same focus on graphics weras the wii and ds ones have no need to focus on graphics because they are crap anyway. i love the fact that crisis core is on the psp.

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
[QUOTE="Bioshockraptor"]

Why you ask?

joynul

i like that they are on different systems because they are all different. i mean if all of the ffs wer on ps3 we'd have the same focus on graphics weras the wii and ds ones have no need to focus on graphics because they are crap anyway. i love the fact that crisis core is on the psp.

I don't because I don't have a PSP.  Darn for being poor and an FF fanatic  

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Fantasy_Gamer
Aww... I understand what you're going through. :(
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 EpiphoneMan2008
I am poor but all the games at my " The Exchange " store other that 7 are all decent prices
GameMan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GameMan500
[QUOTE="GameMan500"]

[QUOTE="EpiphoneMan2008"]They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!joynul

what do you mean cant find? there are copies litered all over ebay or do you mean that you cant find your own copy.

Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but *bleep* eBay!

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 joynul
[QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="GameMan500"]

ah i see bad experiences

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 joynul

Aww... I understand what you're going through. :(Fantasy_Gamer

have you played ff dissidia fantasy gamer?

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Fantasy_Gamer
Yes, yes! :D Playing it for 29 consecutive days now. ;)
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 joynul
how much of it have you done then. i have only completed four of the story modes as of yet taking my time and doing each story twice. i have already speant 15 hours of gaming on it which is a surprise for not even doing a quarter of the game.
fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 fffan9391
[QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="GameMan500"]

Good luck finding one without eBay. It's not impossible, but it's definately not easy.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Fantasy_Gamer

how much of it have you done then. i have only completed four of the story modes as of yet taking my time and doing each story twice. i have already speant 15 hours of gaming on it which is a surprise for not even doing a quarter of the game.joynul
how much of it have you done then. i have only completed four of the story modes as of yet taking my time and doing each story twice. i have already speant 15 hours of gaming on it which is a surprise for not even doing a quarter of the game.joynul

I have only clocked 38+ hours in my 31st consecutive day, today. Leveling up Gabranth now in Duel Colliseum.

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 joynul

[QUOTE="joynul"]how much of it have you done then. i have only completed four of the story modes as of yet taking my time and doing each story twice. i have already speant 15 hours of gaming on it which is a surprise for not even doing a quarter of the game.Fantasy_Gamer

I have only clocked 38+ hours in my 31st consecutive day, today. Leveling up Gabranth now in Duel Colliseum.

a lot further down then me then. dam i thought it was going to be a short game but looks like you already spent nearly half the time you would spend on a full ff game. thats good.

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 joynul
[QUOTE="GameMan500"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="GameMan500"]

[QUOTE="EpiphoneMan2008"]They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!fffan9391

Good luck finding one without eBay. It's not impossible, but it's definately not easy.

yeh its going to be a little difficult. you could use amazon i guess.

GameMan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GameMan500
[QUOTE="GameMan500"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="GameMan500"]

[QUOTE="EpiphoneMan2008"]They are like ALL on DIFFERENT SYSTEMS! Man........ I got to get Dirge Of Cerberus on PS2 and the Original on PS ( those are FINE ) but my only problem is Crisis Core! Why did it have to be on PSP? Why couldent it have been on PS3! I am getting a PS3 one day and NOT a PSP and its tearing me apart! I cant play it!joynul

ah i see bad experiences

No, not bad experiences. The point is, I've never been on eBay before, and I don't plan on getting on for who knows how many more years, if ever. And the same goes for Amazon.

z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 z827

Aunction websites is a bit too risky :P It's easy to get cheated of your money. My cousin was cheated of his money for the umpteenth time but he still uses Ebay :(

fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 fffan9391
I've only been cheated once out of 60+ purchases and Paypal reimbursed me.
GameMan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GameMan500
I found a new way to get FFVII that I didn't know about before: Playsation Network. I just need ten bucks for the game, and (unfortunately) thirty bucks for the 2 gigabyte memory stick. Damn prices. I wish I had more cash!
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Fantasy_Gamer

I just leveled up Gabranth to level 100. I learned to love him upon knowing what his basic HP attack does... IT CHARGES YOUR EX GAUGE!!! :D

My next target is Bartz. He is levle 73 now.

Next is Tidus, now at level 25, iirc.

I do not know which ones I'm gonna power up... I want to play other games aside from Dissidia. >__> 

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 joynul

I just leveled up Gabranth to level 100. I learned to love him upon knowing what his basic HP attack does... IT CHARGES YOUR EX GAUGE!!! :D

My next target is Bartz. He is levle 73 now.

Next is Tidus, now at level 25, iirc.

I do not know which ones I'm gonna power up... I want to play other games aside from Dissidia. >__>

Fantasy_Gamer

lucky you. i just got cloud to level 40 and tidus is on 20, cecil on 26 and firion 21. the rest are untouches. does anyone find the rare battle peices a bit hard to beat they keep dodging my attacks and then get me on the counter. i managed to beat the first rare piece on clouds story, but the second one whopped me. its a level 27 cloud and i was 35 when i attempted it.