megamatics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 megamatics
Member since 2006 • 711 Posts
from playing final fantasy games i have developed a list of enemies i found hard to put away without a bit a strategy

number 1 on my list is the OCHO although not very strong the Ocho is known to use BAD breath which confuses poisons and i think silent on anyone who is successfully struck by it. the most hard to kill ochos are found in final fantasy 10 because from playing them thier percent of giving you bad breath is 95% because i got hit with it and was not able to succeed in winning even if your character is a level 100 with everything maxed out this monster could be level 1 and still devastate you with bad breath. i even did an experiment to see if i could succeed using gameshark enhanced characters and i still got owned by bad breath this is why im making him my number 1 because the OCHO owns GAMESHARK.

number 2 I would have to say is bahuamot the king of dragons as i like to call is very hard to kill I found myself retrying to defeat him many times in X2 and stupidly trying to fight him in Final Fantasy 3 for the DS which I was Pwned by his awesome strength attacking 2 times and taking 1 hit to kill party members.

number 3 on my list of hard to kill enemies is safer sephiroth with his damn hard to recover from heartless angel which takes all your HP accept for 1 and consider the battle over if you dont have any potions or healers and your only healer you loose early in that game because of sephiroth.

the final enemy on my list is the T Rex from final fantasy 8 this awesome creature of the world of final fantasy 8 is the most dreaded monster in final fantasy 8 its power is almost as great as the final bosses attacks but more easier to endure. the T Rex has lost some of its luster from 8 but it remains on my list of hard to kill enemies i mean i used 4 limit breaks and he was still standing .

If you have more i would like to here them also I didnt put any of the weapons because they are not enemies but more of a test you can accept or leave alone forever.
i forgot the name changed and here is a pictured i found of it on the internet this is from Final Fantasy 11

Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts
ochos are weak my god!
Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Headbanger88
Member since 2004 • 5023 Posts
Zeromus(FFIV)-Big Bang has got to be one of the nastiest counters ever, beat him with a last resort Leviathan summon with no health or mana left to spare afterwards. 

Ogopogo(FFIV)-Big wave not once, but twice! 

Necron(FFIX)-This guy is tough. Grand Cross is like Bad Breath times 3. Basically you get a random status alignment on all your characters. It also doesn't help that you have to fight Kuja directly before. Beat him with a last resort leviathan too!
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Necron(FFIX)-This guy is tough. Grand Cross is like Bad Breath times 3. Basically you get a random status alignment on all your characters. It also doesn't help that you have to fight Kuja directly before. Beat him with a last resort leviathan too!
Headbanger88

Honestly, I'm quite surprised with your post. You're the first guy I knew who thinks Necron is hard. I never expected that he's all you have to fight to beat FF9.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fantasy_Gamer

As for megamatics' post, I think that guy is a Malboro, which was mistranslated or renamed with an Ochu. Ochu's tentacles serve as it's hands, while Malboro's tentacles serve as it's feet.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fantasy_Gamer

The first time you go at Walz/Walse Castle in FFV/FFVAdv, the Jacknapes is VERY hard and will surely anihilate your party (of course, unless you're over-leveled).

In FFVII, those who do not know how to fight him will not succeed in beating the Midgar Zolom when you first meet it.

If FFVIII, an unprepared party, or one who does not know what to do most propbably will die against a Malboro or Ruby Weapon.

In FFIX, first timers might have a hard time fighting Yans.

Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Headbanger88
Member since 2004 • 5023 Posts

[QUOTE="Headbanger88"]Necron(FFIX)-This guy is tough. Grand Cross is like Bad Breath times 3. Basically you get a random status alignment on all your characters. It also doesn't help that you have to fight Kuja directly before. Beat him with a last resort leviathan too!
Fantasy_Gamer

Honestly, I'm quite surprised with your post. You're the first guy I knew who thinks Necron is hard. I never expected that he's all you have to fight to beat FF9.

It took me forever to beat this guy. I was in the mid 40's when I beat him and wasn't really good when it came to skills to prevent status effects. Also didn't have Climhazzard or shock on Steiner.
Cocololap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Cocololap
Member since 2006 • 73 Posts
Wow, i dont no why.  But i found all these monsters and bosses simple to beat, no problems wats so ever.  I dont no y, the only time i ever had trouble in a boss was playing the original Final Fantasy III japanese, i went to the last boss even at lvl 99 he was difficult, dont no why but he's the only monster/boss that ever gave me a problem.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fantasy_Gamer

Wow, i dont no why.  But i found all these monsters and bosses simple to beat, no problems wats so ever.  I dont no y, the only time i ever had trouble in a boss was playing the original Final Fantasy III japanese, i went to the last boss even at lvl 99 he was difficult, dont no why but he's the only monster/boss that ever gave me a problem.Cocololap

You had a gard time beating Cloud of Darkness in FFIIIj with a party at levle 99?!?!? Weird. I beat him at level 38-40. I'm quite sure some other beat him at much lower level.

Cocololap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cocololap
U talking about the DSremake or the original, because i was talking about the original.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fantasy_Gamer
The original NES version. I don't have a DS yet. I even made a lengthy Job Evaluation Guide at GameFAQs for it.
Cocololap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Cocololap
O ok, well.... i guess i just sucked lol.  But now that all look back, my job lvls were only like lvl 12 lol i guess i should have put them up first.  Guess i got lazy.
droge085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 droge085
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts
Yeah, Necron or anything with the name Omega Weapon-esp. in V and VIII-not so much X though.
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#14 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
what kind of enemies, bosses? or normal enemies?? tell me first, so that i may post back to this topic.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#15 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
The only FF normal monster that is tough for me to beat are the Yans in FFIX. Even with a good strategy it still not guarantee you will survive an encounter with those things. If its bosses then i have a couple in my hard to beat list.
UnderHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#16 UnderHell
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts
hmm, I dont know if this is out topic, but I dont have any problem with any enermies in FF except MY girl friend, she is very very hard to deal with, dont even mention to kill, a real enermy.
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#17 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts

oh, ok...normal enemies.

hmmm....maybe the Marlboro in FFX, I really hate that Bad Breath.....