sixsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 sixsense
Member since 2003 • 266 Posts
ok there are 13 summons in this FF game you must defeat them first in order to have themin the license board also 1 character could have all the summons if you wanted t.

also when you summon one there is a chance when they are defeated or time runs out and if there are enemies aeound then they will use a deathblow a powerful attack exclusive to the summons only each summon has a different deathblow and conditions in doing so. Summons have a time limit in which when the orbs dissapear the summon will dissapear and the characters will return to battle
Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Headbanger88
Member since 2004 • 5023 Posts
Any word on who the summons are?
sixsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sixsense
Belias is a fire elemental summon he has replaced ifrit who appeared in most final fantasies games. he has two attacks painflare and his deathblow hellfire he can be found in thetomb of Raithwal

Chaos is a wind elemental summon he has two attacks tornado and his deathblow hurricane he can be found in the Necrohol of Nabudis

Zalhera is the death elemental summon he has two attacks kill and hisw deathblow divine death he can be found at the Barheim passage

Zeromus is a gravity elemental summon he was the final boss in final fantasy IV he has two attacks black perishing circle and his deathblow big bang he can be found in the stillshirne of miriam

Hashmal is a earth elemental summon he has two attacks roxxor and his deathblow terrestrial rage he can be found at the pharas at ridorana

Ultima is the holy elemental summonshe was a summon for final fantasy tactics advance she has two attacks destruction and her deathblow perfect ultima she can be found at the ancient city of giruvegen

Exodus is a non elemental summon he was the final boss in final fantasy V he has two attacks comet and his deathblow meteor he can be found at the mosphoran highwaste

Cuchrain is a poison elemental summon he has two attacks insect poison miasma and his deathblow venom bite

Shumihaza is soul elemental summon he has two attacks loading attack and his deathblow soul emit he can be found at the ancient city of giruvegen

Adrammelech is a thunder elemental summon he was the summon for final fantasy tactics advance he has two attacks flash cannon and his deathblow judgement bolt he can be found at the zertinan cavern

Famfrit is a water elemental summon he has two attacks pale bombardment and his deathblow tidal wave he can be found at the pharas at ridorana

Mateus is a ice elemental summon she has two attacks frozen heavenly attack attack and her deathblow freezing wave she can be found at the stillshrine of miriam

Zodiac is non elemental summon vanish ray and his deathblow last eclipse he can be found after all summons have been found

some of the summons cannot be found yet because i do not know where they are as of yet
Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Headbanger88
Hopefully Bahamut will show up but no Leviathan, Bahamut, Shiva, Ramuh, Ifrit, Odin(my Favorite). At least Zeromus gets in there, even though he's a bastard.
sixsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sixsense

Hopefully Bahamut will show up but no Leviathan, Bahamut, Shiva, Ramuh, Ifrit, Odin(my Favorite). At least Zeromus gets in there, even though he's a bastard.Headbanger88

They wont be there sadly, you will see most of the new faces, some summons from tactics.

Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Headbanger88

[QUOTE="Headbanger88"]Hopefully Bahamut will show up but no Leviathan, Bahamut, Shiva, Ramuh, Ifrit, Odin(my Favorite). At least Zeromus gets in there, even though he's a bastard.sixsense

They wont be there sadly, you will see most of the new faces, some summons from tactics.

I always looked forward to battles with those summons especially Odin and Bahamut, what a dissapointment. I guess I'm to conservative when it comes to FF.
sixsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sixsense

I am sure the new summons are great, you will like them.

Huma34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Huma34
Member since 2005 • 382 Posts
WHHAAAT, no ifrit!!!!!!  what are they doing to the summons, ifrit is a classic since the beginning, how could they do such a thing.  I feel abused, however that wont stop me from playing the game :D
sixsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sixsense

WHHAAAT, no ifrit!!!!!!  what are they doing to the summons, ifrit is a classic since the beginning, how could they do such a thing.  I feel abused, however that wont stop me from playing the game :DHuma34

Check www.youtube.com and search for FFXII summons, you will find 12 of them base on constellation, and there is one more final summon I havent seen so far.

svchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 svchaos
Member since 2005 • 3374 Posts
also heres another fact about the other summons, in FFXII they are now airships yup airships, the airships in FFXII are named after the original summons
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Any word on who the summons are?Headbanger88

We have an article about it in our Special Features section.

Today's Feature: New Set Of Summons For Final Fantasy XII

There's also a link to videos of those summons (both the summoning sequence and their overdrives).

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#12 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
Chaos,Altima and Zodiac are the three most powerfull summon in the game from what i have seen so far.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#13 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
yer there's lots of new summons and very few old faces are in there smmon wise lol
mstclair833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mstclair833
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
I am glad to see that Zeromus makes a reappearance. It has been over a decade since they included him, and now they are in a big way, nice to see a quality character from the past.
Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Headbanger88
I am glad to see that Zeromus makes a reappearance. It has been over a decade since they included him, and now they are in a big way, nice to see a quality character from the past.mstclair833

He would be pretty damn riggged. Big Bang!@!@!
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 soulreaper187
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts
nice job