XDWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XDWarrior
Member since 2010 • 1376 Posts

I can defeat the final boss... but I am having a very hard time five-starring his last form(Which I need to do). What are your recommended strategies? If you need any additional information including stats, weapons, etc., feel free to ask. Thank you all in advance.

EthAnDRake72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 EthAnDRake72
Member since 2010 • 132 Posts

I'd say try and get an ultimate weapon for whatever characters you're using since that will let you access the 6th stage of your ATB gauge. Also update the crystalarium as far as possible or atleast pretty far and unlock all four accessory slots. Then go all out all aggressive of the final form and it should be pretty easy to beat.

I got five stars with my crystalarium at max for the three main states of all my characters and I had the three non-main states at the last stage. Plus, I had starred level 2 weapons. This was my first time fighting the boss so I didn't have the 10nth stage of the crystalarium and I was on easy but I was able to beat and 5-star the final boss with hardly any healing. Seraph's Crowns are great to have when going through the instant death move part of the final boss.

Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Superman240706
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts
Yeh i agree totally agree to Ethan , just basicly come back when your party is stronger do some hunts upgrade weapons and come back and hopefully 5star him :)
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Final Fantasy XIII is all about grinding.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
I don't know if it changes for the final boss, but with missions you can use lower leveled weapons and they increase the amount of time that is available for you to complete the battle. That might make a difference.
Avatar image for The_Judgemaster
The_Judgemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Judgemaster
Member since 2006 • 142 Posts
The final boss is very easy if you have max your 3 initial crystariums, particularly the third Barthendelus battle, which is the easiest of all encounters with the guy.
Avatar image for The_Judgemaster
The_Judgemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Judgemaster
Member since 2006 • 142 Posts
The final boss is very easy if you have max your 3 initial crystariums, particularly the third Barthendelus battle, which is the easiest of all encounters with the guy.