javs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 javs
Member since 2003 • 919 Posts

i was playing th game FFVII for the pc, i found this cheat program called Jenova, lets you edit your chars and such.. i went to spcific location and only let me choose 2.. 1st one was Debug Room.. which is a dark room and lets you choose which event you want to jump to and "Sumimasen!" which i find odd, its a dark room and you fight this triangle.. only way to defeat it is to use Knights Of Round. and the wird thing is when you hit it, it says  "Monster : i'm sorry"

then sometimes it says "Monster: ERROR"   "Monster: if you found this message" "Monster: then please contact staff" anyone have  a clue what they are?

Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kefkamania05
Member since 2005 • 7537 Posts

i was playing th game FFVII for the pc, i found this cheat program called Jenova, lets you edit your chars and such.. i went to spcific location and only let me choose 2.. 1st one was Debug Room.. which is a dark room and lets you choose which event you want to jump to and "Sumimasen!" which i find odd, its a dark room and you fight this triangle.. only way to defeat it is to use Knights Of Round. and the wird thing is when you hit it, it says  "Monster : i'm sorry"

then sometimes it says "Monster: ERROR"   "Monster: if you found this message" "Monster: then please contact staff" anyone have  a clue what they are?

javs

Debug menus are always weird. I havent seen the ff7 one though, but from what u say it sounds typically weird.

burnout05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 burnout05
Member since 2005 • 1549 Posts
i have no idea. i've seen 8 and 10 an they are weird enough but this one sounds even worse!
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
I've heard of pyramids in the debug room That you have to attack the one in the back to win.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
I had the chance to navigate the Debug Room of FF7 weill in the past. There's nothing too special with the triagle battles. If I'm not mistaken they give huge amount of exp. Can't remember much.