purity_of_gifts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 purity_of_gifts
Member since 2005 • 162 Posts
i havent been on for awhile and i just wanted to come by and say hi to everyone. i also had aa question about ff12. ok here we go, how hard is the end of the game and what level were you? i also wanted to know about the aeons, i know thats not what they are called in the game, are they hard to get all of them? can someone know let me know. i would also like to know what you thought of the game play. thanks
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts

If you have played FF tactics, you will feel very confortable with the battle sistem. The Espers (summons) are my favorite part of the game; they are based in the zodiac monsters that appeared as bosses in FF tactics, and yes, they are very hard to get (When the characters are not overleveled of course, except Zodiark, Ultima and Chaos) but the battles are very exciting. Overall i think FFXll is as good as most of the others FF (Some people say it's the worst of the series, maybe because they never played FF tactics but FF7).    

Avatar image for purity_of_gifts
purity_of_gifts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 purity_of_gifts
well i do have all of the ff's there is except tat. but i would like to find it somewhere if i can, but im not sure if i can find it anymore.  Im not sure that i would like fft but i guess that i could give it a try sometime if i find it and see if i like it.  since i like the series so much i guess that i should have it in my collection.  thanks for the info.
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
well i do have all of the ff's there is except tat. but i would like to find it somewhere if i can, but im not sure if i can find it anymore. Im not sure that i would like fft but i guess that i could give it a try sometime if i find it and see if i like it. since i like the series so much i guess that i should have it in my collection. thanks for the info.purity_of_gifts
so an FFXII topic was over before I could get to it? that sucks... FFXII is my favorite game...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
i havent been on for awhile and i just wanted to come by and say hi to everyone. i also had aa question about ff12. ok here we go, how hard is the end of the game and what level were you? i also wanted to know about the aeons, i know thats not what they are called in the game, are they hard to get all of them? can someone know let me know. i would also like to know what you thought of the game play. thankspurity_of_gifts
Be level 45+ on all characters. Have Inquisitor, Channeling, Martyr, War Mage and that item that you buy in old archades that cuts the mana cost of spells in half on all characters and you shouild be fine
StillB0RED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 StillB0RED
Member since 2006 • 383 Posts
It wasn't very hard but it wasn't very easy either. All 6 of my characters were level 65. I loved the new battle system and gameplay. I hope they stick with it for a while. I never used any summons since I never felt the need to.
purity_of_gifts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 purity_of_gifts
i went on alittle road trip yesterday to find fft. almost every place that i went didnt have it. i was getting mad, so i decided to go to the mall to see if they could find someplace that would have it. and since gamestop and eb games dont have ps1 games anymore i asked them where they sent there games, i went to the place and they were sold out, but they had one at another store, so they are going to have that store send it to a store close to me. and the good thing about it is that the game was only $20. i also noticed that thay had alot of FF titles there for sale and that FF7 was $80. i thought that was over priced cause i got mine for $24. talk to you later
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WhiteFlame-XIII
i went on alittle road trip yesterday to find fft. almost every place that i went didnt have it. i was getting mad, so i decided to go to the mall to see if they could find someplace that would have it. and since gamestop and eb games dont have ps1 games anymore i asked them where they sent there games, i went to the place and they were sold out, but they had one at another store, so they are going to have that store send it to a store close to me. and the good thing about it is that the game was only $20. i also noticed that thay had alot of FF titles there for sale and that FF7 was $80. i thought that was over priced cause i got mine for $24. talk to you laterpurity_of_gifts
that sux
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 serpentaurus

i went on alittle road trip yesterday to find fft. almost every place that i went didnt have it. i was getting mad, so i decided to go to the mall to see if they could find someplace that would have it. and since gamestop and eb games dont have ps1 games anymore i asked them where they sent there games, i went to the place and they were sold out, but they had one at another store, so they are going to have that store send it to a store close to me. and the good thing about it is that the game was only $20. i also noticed that thay had alot of FF titles there for sale and that FF7 was $80. i thought that was over priced cause i got mine for $24. talk to you laterpurity_of_gifts

Good to hear, but if you own a PSP know that a remake of FFt is going to be released soon this year with plenty of new content,  (a new mulplayer online mode for example). 

purity_of_gifts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 purity_of_gifts
i did have a psp but i got rid of it. which i shouldnt have and i feel dumb about it.  but all it did was just sit there and collect dust. well it sat for a month or so.  but my boyfriend has one and i can borrow his when the game comes out like he said i could.
plague_gerka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 plague_gerka
Member since 2004 • 356 Posts
Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WhiteFlame-XIII
Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.plague_gerka
You think basch is cool? I thought Balthier was cool. So he was overleveled. But I mostly esper-grinded with Belias after I first game him to Balthier...
plague_gerka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 plague_gerka

[QUOTE="plague_gerka"]Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.WhiteFlame-XIII

You think basch is cool? I thought Balthier was cool. So he was overleveled. But I mostly esper-grinded with Belias after I first game him to Balthier...

Basch is cool, i didn't plan it out so Basch would be over-levelled, but i ended up just leaving him out everytime i trained up :P

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WhiteFlame-XIII

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.plague_gerka

Basch is cool, i didn't plan it out so Basch would be over-levelled, but i ended up just leaving him out everytime i trained up :P

oh well...:D
plague_gerka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 plague_gerka
[QUOTE="plague_gerka"]

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.WhiteFlame-XIII

Yeah, it ending up being alright having one person doing about 4000 and the rest doing about 2000 :P

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WhiteFlame-XIII
[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.plague_gerka

Yeah, it ending up being alright having one person doing about 4000 and the rest doing about 2000 :P

The strategy I'm using now is equal levels for everyone.
plague_gerka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 plague_gerka
[QUOTE="plague_gerka"][QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]Look out for the accessory embroidered tippet i think it was called. It doubles your EXP. My characters were all level 52 and my Basch was level 65 when i finished the game.WhiteFlame-XIII

Yeah thats the best idea.

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WhiteFlame-XIII
[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"][QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="plague_gerka"]

Yeah thats the best idea.

I'm doing hunts now... I want to do enough hunts so that the clan shop sells bubble magic. Bubble is cool.
purity_of_gifts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 purity_of_gifts
thats what i am doing right now is doing hunts before i finish the game, i like to take my time with a game but i want to finish this one cause its taken me forever to finish it. i am doing alittle at a time but what level should i be to beat adrammelech the wroth?
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 omega235
Member since 2006 • 5922 Posts
about giruvegan, level 35+ chain quickenings
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 serpentaurus

thats what i am doing right now is doing hunts before i finish the game, i like to take my time with a game but i want to finish this one cause its taken me forever to finish it. i am doing alittle at a time but what level should i be to beat adrammelech the wroth?purity_of_gifts

I beated him with levels around 24 with good equipment, good green/white magics, quickenings and luck. It is always posible to defeat the Espers when the right strategy is being used. Also, he is not so useful after the events of Archadia. 

Sonic_Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22 Sonic_Wolfe
Member since 2007 • 281 Posts
FF12 ias certainly in my book one of the best Final Fantasys, it is so well stitched together, and has charm just flowing out of it by the bucket. The gameplay is very seamless, and is a lot like FF Tactics, and the Espers are all murder to get, well they were for me. As for the Final Boss, I was level 45, but really well equipped and beat the Final Boss first time....but FF12 is more than worth it.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WhiteFlame-XIII

thats what i am doing right now is doing hunts before i finish the game, i like to take my time with a game but i want to finish this one cause its taken me forever to finish it. i am doing alittle at a time but what level should i be to beat adrammelech the wroth?purity_of_gifts

atleast over 35 but if you're under, you have to do a quickening chain and then run away because of the shambling corpses.Â