FFE: Jobs-Vacancies (Officer Application Thread)

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

MEMO

Greetings!

Final Fantasy Experience (FFE) recognizes the fact that our lives change, including our interests and schedules, we know that no matter how good our officers are, they may become busy, or even lose interest in their responsibilities here at FFE. Well, I, for one, have some problems in my activity here, once in a while. I don't have my own internet connection in my residence now. Until I have fixed my connectivity, please bear with me... *update: i have fast internet in my office room!*

Given the said fact, I am opening this thread in order to allow FFE to have a continuous "pool" of possible officers that would help in managing and maintaining the order and activity our beloved community.

The door of the FFE Administrative Team is open for persons who are wiling and able to perform their duties, with dedication, as officers around here.

FINAL FANTASY EXPERIENCE - CURRENT JOBS/VACANCIES

1. One (1) Graphic Designer

Job Description: Responsible in making monthly banners, tags/sig requests of members
Qualification: Good in Photoshop, Gimp or other image editing software 

2. Two (2) Special Features Writer

Job Description: Responsible in doing feature stories to be posted in the union homepage (character profilers, in-depth info about a particular monster or summon, memorable events in Final Fantasy, etc.)
Qualification: Good English grammar 

3. One (1) News Reporter 

Job Description: Responsible in regularly updating the FFE community regarding the latest news (any news, big or small) involving Final Fantasy (upcoming game info, developer info, developer interviews, concerts, game release, FF products, music, rumors, etc.)
Qualification:  Good English grammar, industrious in scouting the internet for FF news and info

If there are no current vacancy, don't feel shy! Just fill up the following info, so we could consider your application for future reference or even in considering increasing the number of FFE officers!

FINAL FANTASY EXPERIENCE - OFFICER APPLICATION FORM

Full Name: 

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weekly basis: 

Other unions where you serve as officer: 

Desired/Preferred Job: 

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: 

Have a nice day!

~FG

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#2 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
a couple of months ago i would've...but tbh i just don't come on all that much anymore, don't have the time...in fact, i think this my 1st post here for a while now :?
Avatar image for deathmaster9000
deathmaster9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 deathmaster9000
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
Atm, I currently have a bit of free time mainly spent just sitting around.

Name: Corin Miller (but just call be IaaI)

I am currently not serving as an officer in any unions, I do however run my own union. Like I said though, just have lots of free time spent doing nothing for a while.

Desired/Preferred Job: w/e you want me to do I can pritty much do it, I am a designer along with vast knowledge of how to build/run websites, unions, etc.

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts

Full Name:siberian142 (sorry don't feel comfortable giving out my full name)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis:I normally spend 5 hours a day on Gamespot. The five hours are when i get home from school to about 10 at night. On the weekends I spend a lot more time

Other unions where you serve as officer: Nintendo Universe, The Club Whatever Union, The Gamespot Authors Union, Horse Haven, and Gaming Universe

Desired/Preferred Job: News Updater

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected:I really enjoy Gamespot and Final Fantasy. I've played and beaten ever Final Fantasy and enjoy helping people on the game boards. I also enjoy reading up on the new Final Fantasys.

-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis:I normally spend 5 hours a day on Gamespot. The five hours are when i get home from school to about 10 at night. On the weekends I spend a lot more time

siberian142

sorry to go off topic, but 5 hours a day after school?!!! dude im saying this in your best interest but that is really not healthly especially at your age you should be outdoors enjoying yourself with your mates. Im 16 and i enjoy games as much as the next person, but i try to distrubite my time equally between my own time (playing games ect.), social and school work (probably less time than the other two lol)

Anyways on topic, i miss being an officer FG, but i just dont have the time for it otherwise i would apply.

KnightsofRound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 KnightsofRound
Member since 2004 • 5819 Posts

I'd be interested in being an officer, despite the fact that I have only been a part of this union for a few weeks.

Name: Jorey (rather not be refered to as my name on the boards though)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: I have access to GameSpot at pretty much all hours of the day. Usually online for several hours a day at least.

Other unions where you serve as officer: I am the leader of my own union The Fellowship of the Multiplatform Gamers (abbreviated FMG), and I am also an officer in The Stargate Universe Union, and The StarCraft Union.

Desired/Preferred Job: I can fulfill pretty much any desired role.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I know the rules of being an officer, and how unions should work, seeing as I am a leader of my own, and an officer of two others. Even though I already have positions in other unions I would still have a lot of time for this one as well, seeing as I post here just as much as I do anywhere else.

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
[QUOTE="siberian142"]

-Phaz-

sorry to go off topic, but 5 hours a day after school?!!! dude im saying this in your best interest but that is really not healthly especially at your age you should be outdoors enjoying yourself with your mates. Im 16 and i enjoy games as much as the next person, but i try to distrubite my time equally between my own time (playing games ect.), social and school work (probably less time than the other two lol)

Anyways on topic, i miss being an officer FG, but i just dont have the time for it otherwise i would apply.

Sorry to go off topic. I do other things as well such as going walking every night.
notaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 notaco
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts

Full Name: TOM BRINSON (yes, the same tom from before..)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: In the past it was immense amounts of time.

Other unions where you serve as officer: None. Been officer elsewhere before. Been officer here before. Been more than officer here before.

Desired/Preferred Job: My old one of just being awesome and helping where ever FG wanted me to help?

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I don't /need/ to boost my chances, it's me :P Btw, dun go around shouting that old name. Use the one i have now kthx.

southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts

Full Name: Richard Southgate

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: At least a couple of hours a day, more at weekends.

Other unions where you serve as officer: Fantasy Threads (Officer) and The Legend of Fantasy (Leader)

Desired/Preferred Job: Any role that you would want me to fulfill I am happy to do.

I understand that I have not been an active member of the union in terms of posting and the like, and there are probably many more users better qualified than me in that respect. However, I am extremely passionate about the Final Fantasy series and I feel that I would make a good officer. I would be a hardworking member of the team, and would be willing to devote plenty of time to encouraging activity and helping out in any way that I can. If you don't select me however, I want to start being an active member of this union regardless, so expect to see more of me on the union board :)

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts

Full Name: Talon Hutchinson

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: 1 Hour.

Other unions where you serve as officer: None at the moment.

Desired/Preferred Job: News Updater and Graphics Designer

I am willing to learn the things that I do not know (Such as the update formula). I know a lot about Final Fantasy and can help people to solve most of their problems, and answer most of their questions. I am a very experienced writer, and graphic artist and can do most of things that I would be asked of.

Sorry about leaving shortly after the last time I got promoted...I had to leave because of school. This time I'm confident that I will be able to stick around because school has gotten lighter.

I thank you for looking at my application, and even if I am not promoted, I will still remain loyal to FFE.

~Talon

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#14 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts

Full Name: Zion Anthony (a.k.a OS)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: Since my schedule has change lately, i normally go online everyday now and i have my own PC/net in the office. A day i could spend 2-4 hours a day (depends on how much work is going)and during saturday i could spend the whole afternoon.

Other unions where you serve as officer: SEE union if i remember...

Desired/Preferred Job: (news updater is a priority) just like what it says...

Hi FG well here is my application, my schedule has change lately and maybe i could give you a hand again just like before, if im not too late. i'll wait for your decision. Ciao!

silverquik86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 silverquik86
Member since 2004 • 96 Posts

Name: Brandon Villavisencio

Amount of time on GS: About an hour or two a day

Preffered Job: Whatever you need to be done

Other unions: NONE

Other stuff: I have internet connection basically everywhere i go but the time afforded might become somewhat limited bc of my job and location. I would love a job though! :D

TheLiztress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheLiztress
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Full Name: Elizabeth J. Burnette

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: On a daily basis 2 to 3 hours, depending on how busy I am. Overall, I spend at least 10 hours a week though.

Other unions where you serve as officer: I don't serve as an officer anywhere else but I'm always willing to help out.

Desired/Preferred Job: (news updater is a priority) Whatever you need, I'll try my best!

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: Umm... Lordy... I know of nothing really other than... Fesh cookies! *holds up a plate of freshly baked cookies*

cloudman891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cloudman891
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts

Full Name: Terry Brinegar

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis:2-3 hours daily and 13 hours a week

Other unions where you serve as officer:

Desired/Preferred Job: whatever i can get

I have been a fan from day one. I have played every single Final Fantasy game, exept for #11, which has got the worst idea that FF has every made. Not to long ago, i decided to become a game designer and redue FF7 over, but my dreams where smashed when I heard that they where possibly coming out with it on PS3. So i have no idea what i am going to do know. I am in several clubs and have been officls in every single one. When people give me assignments they know they i will get them done. Well all I got to say know is thatthe best man/woman win.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fantasy_Gamer

For the last 3 applicants, you have to prove yourself to the union first... The first test is how long you will stay active here at FFE by simplybeing a regular member. If you do not pop out here often, there may be something with your schedule. Also, I am looking for someone who will work for the union even if I'm not around... someone who do not need to be reminded of "do this", "do thaT", etc.... If you get what I mean.

If you can past the test, you have a chance to be a member of the FFE Administrative Team. I might demote some current officers who has not done enough contribution in the past several weeks... Just maybe.

EmperorZeruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 EmperorZeruel
Member since 2007 • 4207 Posts

Full Name: Dario Gonzalez

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: 20 hours

Other unions where you serve as officer: Brawl

Desired/Preferred Job: Any

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I have been a gammer since i was 5 years old when i got my super nintendo. I am 21 now and i still into gamming. As far as final fantasy goes, I love final fantasy its my favorite RPG and I love discussing the storylines and how the games have evolved through the years. I also suggest other possiable final fantasygames, like a real time final fantasy stragity game.

SQUALL20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SQUALL20XX
Member since 2005 • 6063 Posts

Full Name: Squall Leonhart (sorry but I love keeping secrets).

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: 12 h daily , 7 days a week.

Other unions where you serve as officer: Non.

Desired/Preferred Job: (news updater is a priority) : I've served as a news updaterin the past, I can help in many ways.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: Well you know me FG, I was doing a great job here, but I have problems, cause I was using my university internet, well that's in the past, now I have my own connection, so I'm back with full force (8 as promised.

Avatar image for forgottenslayer
forgottenslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 forgottenslayer
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

Full Name:Stephen Evans

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: Enough time to check up on the unions

Other unions where you serve as officer: The Final Fantasy Ultimate Extreme Union

Desired/Preferred Job: Anything to do with the Message Board

Avatar image for gamfaqs2gamfaqs
gamfaqs2gamfaqs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gamfaqs2gamfaqs
Member since 2006 • 277 Posts
I am not eager to be an officer but if you ever need help, feel free to ask. Oh and whenever you feel that I live up to be an active and responsible officer, I am open to being an officer.
TeknoBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 TeknoBlade
Member since 2004 • 158 Posts

Full Name: Roch Strelli

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: 1hr/day, 6hrs/wk

Other unions where you serve as officer: None.

Desired/Preferred Job: I can do anything. I've taken website design, programming in C/C++/C#/J/J#/COBOL/HTM/DHTML/CSS/Flash, digital graphic arts, and even creative/tech writing.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I've been a moderator at Final Fantasy Shrine, Final Fantasy Extreme, SquareXtreme, Square-Forums, Square-Unlimited, Final Fantasy Unlimited, and Final Fantasy 8 Source. I also ran a website called Zapchu and its forums. I've been playing FF games since 1992, and have every game except FF Legends I, FFXI, and FFXII: Revenant Wings.

PHO3NIX-04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 PHO3NIX-04
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

Name:Andrew cumming

Username:PHO3NIX-04

Job:assassin, just kiddin i would apply to b an officer but i doubt i would be a great help even though i can spend a few per day on the internet i dont know much about moderating. sorry

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#26 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts

Name : the Breadman

locaion: the Uk

gendre: male

average time on GS: 2 hours a day, 15 a week

other unuopns where im an officer: the final fantasy union, the ps3, shooters and starwars union, the videogames vixen union, and the fellowship of he gamws union

preferred job: collecting info on ff games in general, and making new topics for boards, and just genreally anything that doesnt require graphics

anything else: I bougt revnant wings yesterday, and love it. Also, i have clocked over 1000 hours to FF, 420 of those to FFX alone, 150 to FFTWOTL. that doesnt include listening to the music

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fantasy_Gamer

Name : the Breadman

locaion: the Uk

gendre: male

average time on GS: 2 hours a day, 15 a week

other unuopns where im an officer: the final fantasy union, the ps3, shooters and starwars union, the videogames vixen union, and the fellowship of he gamws union

preferred job: collecting info on ff games in general, and making new topics for boards, and just genreally anything that doesnt require graphics

anything else: I bougt revnant wings yesterday, and love it. Also, i have clocked over 1000 hours to FF, 420 of those to FFX alone, 150 to FFTWOTL. that doesnt include listening to the music

johngebreadman

Umm. Being an officer of other Final fantasy union will prevent you from being an officer here at FFE... Just a personal policy on my part.

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#28 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts
oj cool, i aint got much free time now anyway, so thats fine
chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 chaosmakerX
Member since 2006 • 4066 Posts

Full Name: Q (sorry, I like to keep my privicy....)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: alot (I'm on 2+ hours everyday..... how sad:lol: )

Other unions where you serve as officer: Legendary Anime Union and the Platformer Union

Desired/Preferred Job: I'm cool with doing news updates:D

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I can read Japanese and I buy most of the SE games in Japanese before there US realease. (I just think they are cooler in Japanese:P)

Esteban94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Esteban94
Member since 2007 • 1589 Posts

Name:Esteban94

On gamespot:2 Hours

I would really want to be a officer cause i like reading forums and discussing them

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts

FG, I am willing to give my spot up. I'm finding it harder to keep up with things. In fact I just purchased a Wii(finally) early this week. It's now the end of the week, and I still haven't played my copy of SMG. Work has just made me restless. I'd like to be an officer still but I think I can't contribute much at this time. There are a lot of eagered members willing to add their input to FFE as a officer. BUT! Crisis Core, Final Fantasy VII comes out next week so I'll have a review to follow up my preview soon. :D

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Fantasy_Gamer

Last March 20, I promoted chaosmaker as the newest member of the FFE Administrative Team. He will be our official Japs to English translator. (The last one was antsnail). He is very fluent in Japanese (both in reading and in speaking) and he is willin gto lend his skills for FFE.

Don't worry Neo, you'll still be keeping your post. ;)

mfouad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#33 mfouad
Member since 2005 • 1636 Posts

Full Name: Fouad Ilyas

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: more than 4 or 5 hours

Other unions where you serve as officer: Game of the round table union and Everything japanese union

well i want to become officer of this union!!!

well PM me if u select me as officer!!:P

frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts

Full Name: Andre Rivera

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: Every 4 hours of the day. I have a reliable laptop with wireless connection that will enable me to keep in touch and update whenever necessary.

Other unions where you serve as officer: National Basketball Association Union and the Filipino Union.

Preferred Post: News updater

Hey Fantasy Gamer. I really hope that you still do remember me. I've once offered to be on your post but I've suddenly declined because I was busy with my gradution. Now with a laptop being my best friend at home and with hours being speng on GS, I would certainly want to be enlisted as part of your FFE crew. Only if you would find me worth.

Kindly PM if you would consider so. :)

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

Full Name: (Send me a PM)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: Atleast 5 hours a day. The majority of the time I am at work, I work at a computer and have a lot of free time

Other unions where you serve as officer: None

Desired/Preferred Job: I'll do anything :)

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: Like I said I am on gamespot A LOT while i'm at work. I spend a lot of time on the System Wars board, where people post the most absolute up to date gaming news. So as soon as something is announced you usually see it there, and I could translate it over to the Union :)

Avatar image for forgottenslayer
forgottenslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 forgottenslayer
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

I'm now a former officer from that final fantasy union. I left there a couple months ago.

frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 frostbourne
Erm, shouldn't you be having more posts since you were an officer?
idblank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 idblank
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts
I'd love to and I do have the hours to, but I'm still young here and I don't feel up to the task... sorry Fantasy_Gamer.
Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts

Full Name:Amanda Schulz (but you can call me whatever you want including Kairi)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis:about an hour or two but I used to be very active when I was in school because we had such a great internet connection and at home I only have dial up, but I will be super active agian once school gets back in session

Other unions where you serve as officer: Wii Play Ps3 and The Zelda Alliance

Desired/Preferred Job: (news updater is a priority) I taught myself how to make sigs and am trying to learn how to make banners and the like, but I believe that I could learn to be a great updater if that is what you really need.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I love the FF series (actually I love most games) and I believe that I can be an assist to this union if selected. I helped revive The Zelda Alliance and I actually made all the character sigs for it when I wasnt even an officer (I was just promoted today :D ). Even if you decide to not to choose me I will still be active in this union because I love it so much!

frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 frostbourne
Nice to see a girl who is so passionate about the series. :D And reviving the Zelda series, my that sounds promising!
enl100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 enl100
Member since 2008 • 805 Posts

I must be a officer i post alot of things and i love final fantasy im cooko for fantasy puffs is that enough well theres more my post all have very good info on it my most famous one is tragedy and more to come

SO PICK ME

frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 frostbourne
To do that, you really need to post more and improve your punctuation when posting.
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lo_Reaper_ol
Member since 2007 • 4953 Posts
Well, personally I think that I haven't been here long enough but I'd love to be an officer but would need help seeing as this would be my first officer position. I try to be active on the board and I'm a fast learner. I really love FF and would love to help out in any way I can.
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts

Yo Fantasy Gamer, my gs mail is kinda screwing up so I'll just post the response to what you asked me here. Right now I'm just trying to see how much time I can put in at gamespot. once I feel as if I'll be able to apply ample time to the community here I'll let you know, but I don't wanna agree and then turn around and let you down. I'm going to try and keep up with the banners but until I can guarantee dedication I'll just remain as a member.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Fantasy_Gamer
Thanks man. You're always very considerate and fair. I really appreciate it.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

Full Name: Dr. Awesome(I don't want to give out my name. If it's really important, PM me.).

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: Now that I'm on Summer Break, I can spend a long time on GS. Probably 5-8 hours.

Other unions where you serve as officer: Next Gen Final Fantasy Union.

Desired/Preferred Job: Anything really.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I like the FFE a lot. Everyone here is really nice and I'd like to help contribute to a great union.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Fantasy_Gamer
I am really hoping to promote some memebers to offcier position to improve our current state, but the Admin - Members list is so messed up, I cannot find the name of the members in the "list-in-no-specific-order".
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lo_Reaper_ol
Member since 2007 • 4953 Posts

(Just thought I'd through this up here again)

Full Name: Justin

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weeklybasis: Everyday 1 to 3 hours, more when I'm off work.

Other unions where you serve as officer: The X-box Live Union

Desired/Preferred Job: Not really knowledgable of editing of pics and such. I'm a fast learner though, so any job.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: Really love FF and any RPG really. Just getting the internet back really makes me want to be online alot so I will be active. (Lost my internet because of me moving for 1 year:cry: )

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Fantasy_Gamer

I just demoted some officers due to inactivity, and I'm currently looking for fresh ones. The only problem is I cannot find the names in the currently messed up members listing (not the Members page, but the Admin-Members page). Until then, all applications shall be on active-floating status, and will be considered the the bug in the members list is fixed.