This topic is locked from further discussion.

SQUALL20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SQUALL20XX
Member since 2005 • 6063 Posts

I made this quick guide to make it more clearly on how we can invite members.

1- We need to go to the Admin tab first:

2- The following page will open (not immediately), as we can see it will automatically open the members tab, we need to go down till the end of this page:

3- This is where we can invite new members, you can invite your friends if you want, but we will be inviting other users too:

4- Visiting FFXIII home page we can go directly to user reviews by clicking the user score:

5- The user reviews page is open; we can now copy the user names and pasting them into a Notepad as follow:

6- Having 5-25 users we can now go to our inviting page, just cut then paste the names and click add so they will be added to the list:

7- When we add all the names we can now click Invite Members button to add all the names in the list:

8- I got a white page on my first attempt so I reloaded the page to make sure the invites were sent correctly, this pic tells me that all of these users have gotten an invite in my first attempt and therefore can't get another one:

This is everything, it's really easy and if you are not familiar you can try it once to be more familiar with it, thanks for reading :).