Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

It seems to me it doesnt work at all, could it be due to my settings, 3 of my party have hermies sandals equipped which casts haste on them but they seem to just be as fast as my 4th character who doesn't have haste casted on him. It seems to be the same for both physical and magic attacks, the speed doesn't change at all...

Is there any known problems with haste for Final Fantasy VI advance

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
Haven't a clue about any problems like that. But i haven't played the game myself. I think i know why though. If theyr as fast as the character that doesnt have haste then that character must be naturally quick like Rikku in Final Fantasy X. When an item has haste on it then that means haste only appears during a battle. The spell gets cast as soon as you starts a battle/fight. It won't show up in the players stats. Least any other RPG i've played its been the case except for Blue Dragon (designed by Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of the Final Fantasy Series). Were it just added points onto that particular attribute.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Iirc, characters who are in haste in FF6 will have that yellowish color surrounding their battle sprites.