CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts

As you all know more than 90% of RPG gamers prefer FF series on any other RPG series what's the you think reasons behind that???

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#2 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts

the amazing storyline,gameplay,the characters,the experience etc...

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
That's not entirely true. There is a huge difference between those that are serious RPG players and those that strictly or for the most part like FF. I happen to believe that there are otehr series on teh same level as FF, such as Diablo, Shin Megami Tensei and old school Phantasy Star
NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
I think one of the reasons why Final Fantasy get's so much attention is because the game has a great presentation making turn based battles little bit more interesting. Everything almost has a visual flare and including the storyline. And not all roleplaying games can pull it off. I still can't believe it; but a lot of the RPGs still remain traditional at heart. Mainly because a lot of the companies that develop these games are independent, or they simply aren't given enough money[to take risk]. A lot of companies will go with 2D animation rather then full CGI because it's cheaper. Hardcore RPGs fan will appreciate and be satisfied with a lot of the roleplaying games that don't reach Final Fantasy fame.
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#5 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
I have to go with the presentation. The whole experience is always amazing. Other RPGs like to stay in the more kid area story wise (except for some GREAT exceptions.) But Final Fantasy pushes the bounderies. :P