aloushi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 aloushi87
Member since 2003 • 2515 Posts
Discuss everything related to this GP here. :)
The_Gabmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 The_Gabmaster
Member since 2007 • 1580 Posts
Finally, a race!!!!
ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ebolanow
Member since 2005 • 13545 Posts
Yeah , I really can't wait to see what each time fixed and if there will be any improvements on some teams ( specialy Renault because they are disturbingly slow ) .
Khoo1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#4 Khoo1992
Member since 2005 • 2472 Posts
Hope Ferrari and McLaren improve their cars a lot and make the championship and the race more intense
OofO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 OofO
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts

Yeah , I really can't wait to see what each time fixed and if there will be any improvements on some teams ( specialy Renault because they are disturbingly slow ) .
ebolanow

For what I could read, Renault was 2 and 3 on the first round of test races this morning.

Could be a good sign that we will have some excitment on the race but Massa should win that one also.

mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mjk1
Member since 2003 • 10309 Posts

yeah i'am quite suprised to see renault on p2 & 3

Avatar image for KimisApprentice
KimisApprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KimisApprentice
Member since 2006 • 2425 Posts
Low fuel runs - Pat Symonds said so.
Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Redders1989
Member since 2006 • 13410 Posts
Where did that lap come from Massa? :lol:
kipi19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 kipi19
Member since 2005 • 4590 Posts

I'm not to keen on that chicane. it doesn't have the flow that the drivers want. and i doubt very much that it'll promote overtaking, cus by the time they reach the start/finish line the cars are at the speeds they would be normally at with the previous final 2 turns in place.

Max Mosley really is bonkers, nuff said

OofO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OofO

Where did that lap come from Massa? :lol:Redders1989

For sure ... it should not be a surprise since he had the pole on 4 of the last 5 races !! :)

Since the pole is very important on that race track, he should be able to win that one. We have to see if that new chicane really changes things and we certainlu should not rule out the talent of Alonso.

That will be an interesting race to watch ... for sure ! ;)

Rusje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rusje
Member since 2005 • 290 Posts
But Massa is on the wrong side of the track (dirrty).. so maby Alonso will have an opportunaty too take the first half of the race to him.
The_Gabmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Gabmaster

But Massa is on the wrong side of the track (dirrty).. so maby Alonso will have an opportunaty too take the first half of the race to him.Rusje

I think Massa can and will hold on.... Or maybe not!!!!!

ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ebolanow

So Massa actually won , 2 wins and 3 pols out of 4 races , VERY good and much better than Raikonen .

Hamilton was second and is now the Number ONE driver in the champions race , OMG ! Now this is a huge surprise , one 3rd place and 3 times 2nd place , this kid is REALLY good ( and he seriously kicks Alonso's a$$ :lol: ) .

Alonso was 3rd , he was great at the start of the race but ............... maybe he was to confident in his skills , he made a dangerous move and he lost and now he finished only 3rd and he's rocky team mate is first in the Champions race , not him .

Raikonen had car problems so .........nothing new there , this guy is really not lucky at all .

Kubita 4th , very good performance for a very young driver .

Coulthard , this guy is 38 years old and he's still so fast , can't wait to see him in Monte Carlo , the only race were skills get you points not the speed of your car .

Nico Rosberg is slowly getting back in shape and he proved this with a 6th place here so I see a bright future for this young driver .

Kovalainen , I must say I really had high hopes for this one and I still have . This race only proved I am not wrong , you guys will see , he will only get faster and , if he gets a good car ......... then he's a sure winner .

In 8th place is ........... Sato ? WTF ? I mean ..... he drives for Super Aguri and that's like Honda 2 ....... and they are faster ? Honda should seriously think about fireing all theire technical staff and hire the guys from Aguri because they are better , same engine , much lower budget and they are simply FASTER than Honda . Great job Sato , you showed those guys at Honda what a bad decision they made when they fired you .

kipi19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kipi19

An eventful race one might say. and if somone had told me Hamilton would be leading the world championship after 4 races at the beginning of the season i'd of told of them to put their money on raikkonen doing that.

Fun Fact: Lewis Hamilton has never lost at Monte Carlo ;)

ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ebolanow

An eventful race one might say. and if somone had told me Hamilton would be leading the world championship after 4 races at the beginning of the season i'd of told of them to put their money on raikkonen doing that.

Fun Fact: Lewis Hamilton has never lost at Monte Carlo ;)

kipi19

You know what's really funny , at the start of the season we all could have bet on Alonso or Raikonen ( with + for him ) to win the championship . Now , theire team mates are the fastest driver , Massa is much faster than Raikonen ( 2 win and 3 pols  VS 1 pole and 1 win ) and Hamilton is really kicking Alonso's a$$ . 

kipi19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kipi19
you make a good point ol' chum
OofO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 OofO

You know what is really really funny ?

The better performance of the McLarens this year is probably due to the hard work Alonso and it is his teamate that seems to get all the rewards from that work !

Does that means that Hamilton is a better driver than Alonso or is it just bad luck ?

Well, Massa did it again ! I guess the comments about its sluppy driving will died down, now.

mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mjk1
good race for DC and sato as well
ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ebolanow

good race for DC and sato as wellmjk1

More like great race for DC ( after all , he drives a Red Bull not a ferrari ) and AWSOME race for Sato ( awsome is not enough to describe this little japanes driving performance , HE DRIVES for Super Aguri guys , WTF ) .  

The_Gabmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Gabmaster

[QUOTE="mjk1"]good race for DC and sato as wellebolanow

More like great race for DC ( after all , he drives a Red Bull not a ferrari ) and AWSOME race for Sato ( awsome is not enough to describe this little japanes driving performance , HE DRIVES for Super Aguri guys , WTF ) .  

You mean last year's Honda:lol:!

Gamer3241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gamer3241
Member since 2006 • 256 Posts
[QUOTE="ebolanow"]

[QUOTE="mjk1"]good race for DC and sato as wellThe_Gabmaster

Which Kicked this years Honda :lol:

The_Gabmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Gabmaster
[QUOTE="The_Gabmaster"][QUOTE="ebolanow"]

[QUOTE="mjk1"]good race for DC and sato as wellGamer3241

In every way dude :lol:!

ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ebolanow
[QUOTE="Gamer3241"][QUOTE="The_Gabmaster"][QUOTE="ebolanow"]

[QUOTE="mjk1"]good race for DC and sato as wellThe_Gabmaster

In every way dude :lol:!

Totaly YEAH . Honda , GET A REAL TECH TEAM , not some monkeys in suits that can't handle the making of a 100 mil $ car , WTF ? Aguri has an older version of the Honda engine ( then the one they use on the first team ) , 10 times less money and they still made a faster car then Honda , OMG ! It's like ......... you guys remember a few years ago , when Sauber were like Ferrari 2 , right , imagine Sauber beeing faster than Ferrari that year , how would that make Ferrari look ? I will tell you , just like Honda looks now :lol: COMPLETE IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: 

Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Redders1989

Is it me or did Massa seem to knock Alonso off track? Yes, it was Alonso's fault for over-enthusiasm, but I swear I see a tiny little twitch from Massa in Fernando's direction just before he goes off... anyone clear me up on that, would be helpful.

Second point: Awesome football skills by the Toyota mechanic, shame he can't pick things up that well though...

Lastly: Congrats to Super Aguri & Taku, good job!

ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ebolanow

Is it me or did Massa seem to knock Alonso off track? Yes, it was Alonso's fault for over-enthusiasm, but I swear I see a tiny little twitch from Massa in Fernando's direction just before he goes off... anyone clear me up on that, would be helpful.

Second point: Awesome football skills by the Toyota mechanic, shame he can't pick things up that well though...

Redders1989

I think you are right , Massa pushed Alonso a little but it was Alonso's fault for not moving out of the way , not Massa's . 

The_Gabmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Gabmaster

Redders1989

1. Yeh, there was a little twitch but nothin' much.

2. We would only need to check is hed-butt skills....:lol:

3. I think that they only were 8th cause of the accidents so i dont value it much.

Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Redders1989

3. I think that they only were 8th cause of the accidents so i dont value it much

I know what you mean, but he still did well to hold off Fisichella at the end (even if overtaking isn't that easy)

mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mjk1
DC had a close finish with that part gear box failure
Avatar image for KimisApprentice
KimisApprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KimisApprentice
Member since 2006 • 2425 Posts
You cant take away from Sato's 8th place, he raced a great race consistent and quick, what he needed to be. DC did excellently and Hamilton is mind blowing! Pity about Kimi too, especially as the McLaren slowed up in the 2nd stint, he might have been able to do something with that. Im not sure Massa would have tipped Alonso, they were both late on the brakes with cold tyres, more likely to be a touch of oversteer and correction.
Rusje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Rusje
Member since 2005 • 290 Posts

And now.... Heidfeld... what an unbelieveble misstake by BMW. Nick was enering the pitlane in first place and if everything was going well ( it didn't ) he could have be the one on 3rd but noooo  that weird lollypop man pull's that stick up before the tyres on :S.

This mistake has cost heidfeld valueble point's

mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mjk1
yeahia felt sorry for him, i dont think the pit crew realised what was happening and just let him continue, well at least kubica finished 4th.
kipi19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kipi19
Alonso had right of way as much as anyone else into turn one, but massa slide his car over a bit more than he should have and knocked Fernando into the gravel. Alonso did have slight minor Aero damage to his car as well
ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ebolanow
About the Haidfeld thing , there was no way he could have finished 3rd , more like 5th because Kubita was clearly faster than him at Barcelona .
kalais91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kalais91
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

Nobodys seemed to mention the fact that Kimi retired with a mechanical problem....didnt he leave mclaren to get away from those :lol:

What about DC eh? Still some kick left in him yet 8)

Also, dont mean to be rude r anything, but why isn't there as much information in this 1st post than the Bahrain thread? Its just that some of that information would of been nice for this GP... 

ebolanow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ebolanow
Like what info ?
mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points