Fave Driver (if anyone says Lewis ill kill them)

sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 sambob530
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts
Kimi for cool, Alonso for will, Heidfeld for determination. best Rookie? Adrian sutil. Amazing driving, crap car
kalais91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kalais91
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

Lewis f****** HAMILTON! Simply THEE best thing to EVER set foot in an F1 car! EVERY other driver is INFERIOR to this driving god!

8)

sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sambob530
SDFAFASDGASDRFGDSFGdtrgtdrishae I wanna kill u
kalais91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kalais91
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

SDFAFASDGASDRFGDSFGdtrgtdrishae I wanna kill usambob530

hmm....I'll let that slide seeing as you're either 10 or slightly retarded :)

General-Doug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 General-Doug
Member since 2006 • 230 Posts

Lewis is my new fave. But DC will still remain one of my all time heroes.

sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sambob530
Yeah, DC rocks
sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sambob530
I am 13 actually
General-Doug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 General-Doug
Member since 2006 • 230 Posts
one more thing i'd like to add. Randomly flaming driver, team or (by any chance) F1PU member just proves you're an immature little bugger as I have found out myself.
sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sambob530
Ok, sorry, but I do have my reasons.
dbowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 dbowman
Member since 2005 • 6836 Posts
I've always thought that Robert Kubica is a very good driver. Always able to push his much more experience teamate Heidfeld. Hopefully BMW can produce another good car for next season.
TannerRules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 TannerRules
Member since 2006 • 268 Posts
I think the way Kubica came back after his huge accident was pretty impressive! but as for my favourite driver, its gotta be Kimi!! i've been a fan of his ever since i watched my first grand prix.
lockstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 lockstock
Member since 2003 • 2769 Posts

Lewis f****** HAMILTON! Simply THEE best thing to EVER set foot in an F1 car! EVERY other driver is INFERIOR to this driving god!

8)

kalais91

Everybody is allowed an opinion, no matter how rudely (or crudely) offered.

I used to watch MS carting in Germany when I was with the army back in the day and he will always be my favourite driver but if i was to choose from the present crop it would be a toss up between Barrichello and DC for trying to be gentlemen about their respective situations and rarely flaming others for on track 'difficulties'. Fine representativesof the sport.

Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Redders1989
Member since 2006 • 13410 Posts

I thought Kubica had a great season, but what shocked me most is that F1 Racing Magazine has actually stated Kubica had a poor season!

"Like Fernando, Robert was among the most disappointing drivers of the year. The change from Michelins to Bridgestones' became an excuse even before the year began - as if there was an accepted penalty for some drivers but not for others. The truth was that Robert wasn't as compliant as Nick when it came to his use of the brakes, steering and throttle - and he seemed to make little progress during the season."

SOURCE: F1 Racing January 2008 Page 52

That is VERY harsh IMO. That's a guy who's just completed his first full season as an F1 driver, had a massive shunt, but still pushed Heidfeld so far that "Quick Nick" finally had to live up to his nickname! What more do they want?

sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sambob530

I thought Kubica had a great season, but what shocked me most is that F1 Racing Magazine has actually stated Kubica had a poor season!

"Like Fernando, Robert was among the most disappointing drivers of the year. The change from Michelins to Bridgestones' became an excuse even before the year began - as if there was an accepted penalty for some drivers but not for others. The truth was that Robert wasn't as compliant as Nick when it came to his use of the brakes, steering and throttle - and he seemed to make little progress during the season."

That is VERY harsh IMO. That's a guy who's just completed his first full season as an F1 driver, had a massive shunt, but still pushed Heidfeld so far that "Quick Nick" finally had to live up to his nickname! What more do they want?

Redders1989

I agree, Robert had an amazing year. He made a lot of progress and should be considered as one of the BEST drivers of 07

sambob530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sambob530

Redders1989

I agree, Robert had an amazing year. He made a lot of progress and should be considered as one of the BEST drivers of 07

cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
Given the car he was in, Kubica should have done a little better, but to say he was among the most disappointing drivers of the year is completely wrong. I'd say Barichello was easily the most disappointing of 2007; sure, he was driving a brick, or as Martin Brundle put it, a car which seemed to be "allergic to corners", but there was no excuse to score absolutely no points. Even Sutil managed a point, and Sato managed 4.
Khoo1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#18 Khoo1992
Member since 2005 • 2472 Posts
Kimi!!!!
VexxatuVexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 VexxatuVexx
Member since 2003 • 13348 Posts

Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen tied, followed by Kovalainen!!

and if u mean all time: Ayrton Senna

matadoralonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 matadoralonso
Member since 2008 • 387 Posts
alonso,the iceman,coluthard,