bullseye036

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bullseye036
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

I dont have friends who want this game for starters. Always gonna have idiots running around aimlessly. What if they are friends with the opponent? What happens if someone quits? Do you get an AI controlled hunter?

monza1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2 monza1966
Member since 2009 • 196 Posts

I agree, the more and more I see game play, the less interested I am in it.

blkgto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 blkgto
Member since 2005 • 811 Posts

Yeah people always get excited about this 4v1 stuff, but its always crap unless you have a regular group of people to play with. I have some friends who are mildly interested in it, but they will only play it if we have a full, functioning group. Which we will not. Because this looks horribly mediocre, and the rest of us won't touch it.

Left 4 Dead was fun for about fifteen minutes.

Aaronp2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Aaronp2k
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

its not hard to get a group of ppl together from forums. ill be getting it and always use my mic so if you guys are on ps4 can always add me. psn: aaronp2k

CantJustPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 CantJustPlay
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Nice posts guys, this is going to be the one of the maybe 3 good games to come out since left 4 dead 1/2, yes it is going to be 'bad' for people who are incapable of Prediction, strategic thinking, and working as a team. This game is going to be all about skill, awareness, reaction times and using your brain; It is not simply run and shoot things; you have to actually HUNT. I beg of you, if you just want to play a video game to shoot and not think, go play call of duty, you will make my time on evolve more enjoyable. Thanks :)

jack00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By jack00
Member since 2006 • 4265 Posts

@bullseye036:

@bullseye036 said:

I dont have friends who want this game for starters. Always gonna have idiots running around aimlessly. What if they are friends with the opponent? What happens if someone quits? Do you get an AI controlled hunter?

Having played the alpha and beta I only played with strangers and 80% of the time every one knew their role and played correctly. You can't play as the monster if you are in a party. AI takes over when someone leave.

Badfish_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Badfish_
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts

@cantjustplay: I'm not sure how you're expectations got so high but this game will also be running around aimlessly and shooting lmao just because its not soldiers versus soldiers doesn't mean it's any more playable than call of duty. You're in a big forest, with a big monster, and guns. BIG WHOOP