Who wants a better character creation system?

Choppa675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Choppa675
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Now as we know every souls game had a character creator and it should stay that way. However, when you create a character and spend hours and hours to make your character look good but still looks kinda... I don't know like he/she got hit by a tank right in the face? I kind of want an improved character creation system (not like skyrim just a better character generator) where they can for example, give us a freaking beard... because I doubt everyone were clean shaved in the medieval age... I mean, I have made a few characters (and I am pretty good at that too) all of them look a little... messed up, kinda like Smough hit them with his hammer endlessly and The Gaping Dragon tebagged them... With that said, do you agree with me on a new char creator?

PIzo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 PIzo93
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Of course, I know how you feel. We spend ca. 70 hours per gameplay and what we want to see is not just some dude who looks extremely retarded, with no beard, not a lot of  hair styles and it would be perfect if we could choose how tall the character should be, and maybe if we could add scars too, some kind of tattoos or something, I mean to have more variety 

Clownbabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Clownbabby
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

More hair styles, facial hair, skin color, better faces, adjustment sliders (you can do this with cheat engine, but still), more body type sizes, yes please.

I want to be able to make a hagrid type build. Extremely large and hairy.

I also want to make an extremely obese and short character.

0Hamburgher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 0Hamburgher
Member since 2010 • 957 Posts
Even Miis have more variation.
Dang_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Dang_Man
Member since 2013 • 53 Posts
I THINK ITS FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS-I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING BEARDS, MORE HAIRSTYLES, OR A WEIGHT FEATURE THOUGH.
southbandidos4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 southbandidos4
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

An, improvement in facial hair styles, better faces, add some scars, skin color, and a different variety in body type sizes.

arminoffline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 arminoffline
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

"you can do this with cheat engine..."  ... could you tell me how to do that? :)

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8  Edited By x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

You spend "hours and hours" creating your character? That's ridiculous. I spend about 10 seconds making mine in every game I play. I usually just pick the first option for every category so I can get on with playing the game. I really don't care what my character looks like. It wouldn't bother me one bit if character creation was removed.

thebruceshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thebruceshow
Member since 2010 • 107 Posts

I would like a more in depth customizer as well. I usually don't even wear a helmet on my character's so i can show them off. More body types, hair styles and features would be awesome.

perlikin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 perlikin
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

how cares about character ? allmost everyone put a helmet on is head,gloves ....

because it makes you strong, in 5 min. i had make my character

leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts

This counts very little for me.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

It would be nice if shorter characters could enter certain areas while taller ones could enter the same areas as well.

leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#13  Edited By leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts

@alcapello said:

It would be nice if shorter characters could enter certain areas while taller ones could enter the same areas as well.

No, this shouldn't affect gameplay and make the player wonder if they made the right choice.

Squire_Ramza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Squire_Ramza
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts

It'd be nice but I can live with the way it is. I never found myself looking at my character other than to see or change gear.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

that would all be possible on more powerful systems. Characters with individual builds in size would take way more power to load, probably will see it on the ps4 one day