Captain_Swosh69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Captain_Swosh69
Member since 2005 • 1012 Posts

just got invaded by a reddie. he's got electro buff sword, magic barrier, so i just turtle and way for the effects to wear off, as i was doing that, and its been like this for every fight, 100%, the hitboxes man, the sword never reached my shield, but there is the effect, even those super long swords, like zwei, when they swing, u can see the edge blurr, i even make allowance to stay out of that blurr range, anyway, always connects on my shield, whats interesting is that i was turtling, so i was straffing, circling, those hits even connects when i was out of reach, and at an angle to them. then he got one guard break at directly in front, face to face, 2 metres apart, whats going on? i won by the way.

EatShanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By EatShanna
Member since 2008 • 875 Posts

I'm late to the party but yes, hitboxes are atrocious.

In my game I was 2-3 hits away from victory over my foe when he instakilled me through a solid, unbreakable object, not only did his weapon go through it, it connected with me when there was plenty of room between my character and his weapon.

Just...just...bullshit.

Lyrebon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Lyrebon
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

Hit boxes are fairly retarded. I just got hit by a hammer from a 90 degree angle and well out of range.