indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Can Hidden Weapon ( Sorcerey ) and Sunlight Spear ( Miracle ) be obtained from vendors or in NG + onwards without ranking up in bell keepers +2 and sun convenant +3 multiplayer ? These two are stopping me from getting 100 % trophies as i've levelled up to 230 on NG + already , don't think many join or players play around this rank :(

Please advise guys :)

ZDragonLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 ZDragonLord
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

Sorry to say, but no, there is no other way to get either spell. For the bell keepers, there is a red "mad warrior" that randomly spawns up in Belfry Sol. You can use him to get the bell keepers up (offline works too if you don't want to deal with other players). As for Sunbros, use Nashandra/Watcher/Defender area as that is where most people need help.

Another good idea with summoning, name engraved ring. Cycle through each leader, and give it a little time.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@zdragonlord said:

Sorry to say, but no, there is no other way to get either spell. For the bell keepers, there is a red "mad warrior" that randomly spawns up in Belfry Sol. You can use him to get the bell keepers up (offline works too if you don't want to deal with other players). As for Sunbros, use Nashandra/Watcher/Defender area as that is where most people need help.

Another good idea with summoning, name engraved ring. Cycle through each leader, and give it a little time.

ExtremeWealth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By ExtremeWealth
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

You can enable the game to connect to players from the entire world. That greatly increases the ability to do co-op and pvp. Maybe you screwed up by waiting so long to try to get these. I got the hidden weapon & sunlight spear by around sl 130. The first several times I was very bad in the Bell Covenant PVP matches, but then I found a good strategy and dominated my way to 30 victories. I had to do so much co-op for the Sunlight Spear. The sunlight spear is very badass and awesome. It's like the power of the sun in your hand. Now that I have both of these spells, I miss the co-op and pvp. I wish DS2 had the ability for you to do large raids with at least 4 people. I also wish I could build my own house in Majula.