Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

The EB Corpoate offices are gone... forever. they merged into the Gamestop ones and operate as part of the Barnes and nobles subsideary. you are wrong, they are not a seperate company. they never will be again... their policies are the same as gamestop, their merchendice is the same, their pricing is the same and their corporate office is Gamestop... and ultimatly they take orders from Barnes and Nobles (the real corporate) and Sony (who owns a very large controlling share).

this is all public knowlege you can feel free to look up. you can say I clean vagina all you want, the fact is you are wrong, they are wrong and I do know better about this subject apparently. not much in the world I'm really aware of but this in fact one of the few things I do happen to obsess over and keep up to date on as well as find out every dirty little back-room deal and any public info on. I'm sorry the facts make you so defensive but they are facts. 

You can tell me I don't know jack, you can me I am talking out my rectum and hell, you can ****ing tourture me. I don't care. YOU ARE WRONG! Your "facts" come from "he-said, she-said" mine come from legal documents, corporate invoices, corporate info on "EB's" website... it;s literallyall public info. the fact that you're in denial or just delusional or possibly just trying to ruse me... does not and will not change that. you're either ignorant or an ** hole... that is all there is to it at this point. I just can't see any other reason you'e fighting a point that's easily proven wrong... it's totally rediculous.matter of fact, I don't even want to talk to you anymore... ever again. you resorted to name calling and insults becuase you can't admit you're wrong. that's fox news stuff right there.

waflerevolution

see all i get is blah blah blah blah blah. i think i know everything and everyone else is wrong, sheer arrogance!  and i agree with gmsnpr, the more u mudsling them the more your credibilty dies. and i doubted your credibility any way

TwarBlackshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 TwarBlackshire
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts
I didn't pre-order the last comment. This is out of control. You might be mad about the whole EB/GS issue but to threaten folks and wish them dead is going too far. Please erase the posts that involve this EB/GS issue as it is not adding anything to the Union.
Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#54 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
I'm not mad about THAT, I'm mad they are ganging up on me and calling me a liar about something you can prove simply by going to ebgames.com or going into an "EB" store and using a "power up card" it's idiotic. I don't appreciate having my integrity insulted over something so freaking obvious... I dare them to prove me wrong... with facts... I can even find a public trading sheet that proves me right... but those two **** heads are too busy trying to be jerks and gang up on me and insult me to bother being decent human beings so I see no reason that I should be either.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#55 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts

I'm sorry, but as a moderator of this site, I cannot stand idly by while people are told to go f*** themselves and die and have various diseases wished upon them.

If you need to take some time away from the thread, please do, but this behavior is one of the reasons I used to really enjoy this union - because it wasn't filled with hate and drama,

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts

Wow, I hardly ever look at this thread because I don't tend to pre-order anything due to the experiences I have had with Gamestop and Bestbuy in the past. Now I come here today and read all the drama that I have been missing. Whoa. I wonder if this explains why there are so few posts on the New Acquisition thread??

For what it's worth, I think Waffle is right about EB/Gamestop, but I don't think it matters. The trivial nature of this doesn't warrant bickering.. I hope Big evil and Waffle can decide to put this behind them..

I don't pre-order anything anymore because the first time I had something on pre-order, I went to Gamestop to pick up my item and they didn't have it. They sold my copy. The second time I had something on pre-order, I ended up having to wait in a much longer line at Bestbuy for the item. I could have had the game much sooner if I had not pre-ordered, as the non-pre-order line was relatively short and there was no shortage of the game in stock..

Edit: Come to think of it, I think that pre-ordering really mostly helps gamers who want the special edition or collector's edtions.. I can see how pre-ordering can be helpful for them.. Since I am not into collector's editions, this isn't necessarily a benefit for me..

mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mijahi
Member since 2009 • 895 Posts

So I stopped by my local video game shop while I was in town today and put my very last $5 bill down on a copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition. I am completely broke like a bad joke now (spent all the $$ I had left on that Limited Edition Blue Wii), but Fred (that's the owner) is only allotted a very few CEs (like 5 or less) and he told me if I wanted to guarantee myself a copy, I should do it now.

If those interested in FF haven't yet looked at what all comes in the CE, y'all should check it out. For only $20 more than the standard, it seems like quite the deal!

Anyhow, hope y'all (in the States) had a great Turkey Day and may everyone have a fantastic holiday season!

-=-

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 waflerevolution
I know I didn't lol I probably won't pre-order that one... I never use my Wii at all... right now, I don't see anything I feel like is offering a good enough bonus to pre-order it... though a nice chart of what bonuses are being offered to pre-orders at which retailers would be kinda awesome... anyone in the CCU up to that task?
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Big_Evil666

I hope Big evil and Waffle can decide to put this behind them..

someNONSENSE

i can yeah

back to topic: any way, i put a pre-order down (i won't say where) for the PS Vita First Release Bundle

JNKtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 JNKtastic
Member since 2010 • 183 Posts
So I'm one of those people who pre-orders games because I'm really looking forward to them and because pre-ordering can net some really neat bonuses. Nothing pre-ordered right now, but in the somewhat recent past, I have pre-ordered: - The 3rd Birthday (bonus Aya Brea Outfit DLC for Dissidia) - Dissidia 012 [duodecim] (bonus Dark Cloud KH Outfit DLC) - Okamiden (bonus 'paintbrush' stylus) - Pokemon White and Pokemon Black (bonus stylus pack and giant wall stickers, discounted hardback collector's Pokedex and guide, postcard set) In the future, I am hoping to pre-order: - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Final Fantasy Type-0 (if it makes it out here in the US) The 3rd Birthday pre-order was mostly because I used to be a huge Parasite Eve fan back in the day and so I was really excited about the game. There wasn't really a bonus for it aside from the fact that the first wave of games would come bundled with an Aya Brea outfit DLC for Lightning for Dissidia duodecim. The Dissidia duodecim pre-order was both for the game itself and for the DLC bonus and I chose Dark Cloud's Kingdom Hearts outfit over Tifa's DLC outfit. The Okamiden pre-order was something of a whim; the sales associate knew I was a fan of the Okami series and made a mention about how there was going to be a 'fun little bonus' for pre-ordering. Little did I suppose that the pre-order bonus would be a stylus created in the shape of a calligraphy brush! The Pokemon games were pre-orders just waiting to happen as I had been waiting for the games to be released for a while. The giant wall stickers and the stylus pack were neat bonuses. At another location, there was also an option to purchase the collector's hardback edition of the Pokedex at a discounted price if one pre-ordered. I attended the midnight launch at that location and won myself a t-shirt in the process. At yet a third location, there were bonus postcard packs being offered if you picked up the game on the day of the release.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 waflerevolution
I pre-ordered Mass Effect 3... the Collectors Edition for this game is going to be impossibly rare... it sold out over a month in advance on Amazon and Gamestop... and everywhere else selling it. I've never seen a pre-order sell out before... assumably a lot of them will end up on ebay... so happy hunting all!
mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mijahi

I actually have several pre-orders at the moment, two of which I especially wanted to share with the Union. Those two are: Gungnir and Growlanser: Wayfarer of Times, both of which are releasing for the PSP. I know it doesn't always happen, but there are several examples of games, especially RPGs, that are released near the end of a game systems' life that have ended up fairly collectible. I know Growlanser:WoT is a port, but if it's anywhere near the quality of the PSP version of Tactics Ogre:LUCT, well, you never know. I might also point out that all three of these titles are by Atlus. Another RPG is supposedly to still be released on the PSP, but has yet to be given a release date; that title being Grand Knights History. I'm not entirely sure the status of the game, but it is another one I'll be keeping my eye on.

The other games I have pre-ordered are: MLB 2K12 (X360), Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Game of Thrones (X360), and Borderlands 2 (X360).

Luckily for me, none of these titles are released in the same month! :P But even if they were. I'm really looking forward to each of these titles. It's gonna be another fun year in the world of gaming & collecting! Cheers my friends, take care!

-=-

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 waflerevolution
I am seriously considering those... before BL2 comes out, we should finish BL1 togeather lol
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Big_Evil666

i've got Street Fighter X Tekken CE on PS3 pre-ordered

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 someNONSENSE

I am seriously considering those... before BL2 comes out, we should finish BL1 togeather lolwaflerevolution

BL2 is a must buy, but I am getting seriously overwhelmed with all of the quality gaming on my backlog at the moment... ME3 comes out soon, but I can see myself playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for a long while still. That game is seriously a game of the year contender in my opinion.. It is the most fun I have had with n RPG... ever!

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 waflerevolution
*shoves fingers in ears* I'm not listening lalalala
mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 mijahi

I've added The Last Story to my list of pre-orders posted above. Along with Xenoblade Chronicles...my late purchase of a Wii is panning out quite nicely. Fingers crossed Pandora's Tower will be given a NA release now...if so, both myself and Operation Rainfall will be extremely happy. :P

-=-

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Big_Evil666

ACIII!!! and gots my Steel Case!

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#69 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

I pre-ordered Mass Effect 3... the Collectors Edition for this game is going to be impossibly rare... it sold out over a month in advance on Amazon and Gamestop... and everywhere else selling it. I've never seen a pre-order sell out before... assumably a lot of them will end up on ebay... so happy hunting all!waflerevolution

I had one ordered on Target but come release I was sent an email saying they sold out. So I ended up buying one off half.com for $120, not a bad deal with them selling for $150 on ebay. If I end up getting my one off of Target later in the month for $90 that's not a bad profit.

I always have my preorder or future preorder list on my profile

Tales of Graces F (Mall, March 13)
Silent Hill HD Collection (Mall, Mar 20)
Old Republic 3 Months $42 (Around March 20)
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City SE (Amazon, March 20)
Yakuza Dead Souls (Mall, March)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Mall, April 8 )
Sniper Elite V2 (Still need to preorder, April 17)
Witcher 2 (Still need to preorder, April 17)
Tera Online CE (Dev Site, May 1)
Sniper Elite 2 (Still need to preorder, May 1)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Still need to preorder, May)
Game of Thrones (Amazon, May 15)
Max Payne 3 SE (Mall, May 15)
Dragon's Dogma (Still need to preorder, May 22)
The Last Story (Still need to preorder, June 19)
Growlanser Wayfarer of Time (Still need to preorder, July 24)
Far Cry 3 (Still need to preorder, Sep 7)
Assassins Creed 3 (Still need to preorder, Oct 30) 

sfGiantsfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#70 sfGiantsfan85
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts
borderlands 2
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 waflerevolution
I might do that soon too...
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 someNONSENSE

Where can I get the best Borderlands 2 pre-order deal?

Also thinking about pre-orders for BioShock Infinite and  Halo 4.

sfGiantsfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sfGiantsfan85
i think gamestop does as of right now i dont know if best buy is doing anything yet.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 waflerevolution

Where can I get the best Borderlands 2 pre-order deal?

Also thinking about pre-orders for BioShock Infinite and  Halo 4.

someNONSENSE

this should answer question 1.

BSI has no pre-order bonuses... but amazon has a discount, no tax and free shipping.

H4 POBs can be seen here in great detail.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#75 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

Pre-ordered

Medal of Honor Warfighter a few days ago

just pre-ordered Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I like pre order incentives for shooters :P

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 waflerevolution
DLC for free that'll later be paid for by others?
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#77 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

DLC for free that'll later be paid for by others?waflerevolution

Yep, that's right. I dont always pre-order a ton of games other then shooters for that reason alone. I figure why pay for what I can get for free. Of course then again, it seems these days more and more games are leaning toward the pre-order incentives. I was surprised to hear about the HUGE Borderlands 2 pre-order bonuses as well as several other games that I havn't currently put my $5 down on :P

At my local gamestop (I actually dont mind this location), the manager has a book full of titles for each console with release dates. Looking through the list of games almost made me sick (in kind of a good way if that is possible) when I realized the huge number of games I will probably buy. Oh well, that's why I have my other game junkies here for support :P lol

Sometimes (not as often after being a member here for like 4 or 5 years.. or something like that) I still get that "am I alone" feeling when I get so many games, but coming here always reassures me others share my hobby :)

There was a time (pre ccu) that I seriously didn't know if anybody else collected, and/or enjoyed the history of games as much as I do. Go figure some make me look like a rookie still to this day.... hahahaha

Cheers fellow game collectors this Miller's for you (*note* I would have said bud's, but I prefer miller lite) stay thirsty my friends... wait that's wrong too....

Anyways, enough rambling :P

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 waflerevolution
I like that BL2CE has the chest from the game... quite funny. anyway, I can't afford to buy the games at full price, so I ccan't pre-order more than a handful of games a year... though I do appreciate the incentives. it does make it worth it.
TwarBlackshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 TwarBlackshire
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]DLC for free that'll later be paid for by others?WitIsWisdom

Cheers fellow game collectors this Miller's for you (*note* I would have said bud's, but I prefer miller lite) stay thirsty my friends... wait that's wrong too....

Anyways, enough rambling :P

Haha. This made me laugh. Thank you for that joyous moment.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Big_Evil666
so far: Assassin's Creed III CE; God of War Ascension CE; and WWE 13 Stone Cold Steve Austion CE
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 waflerevolution

WWE 13 Stone Cold Steve Austion CEBig_Evil666

could I get a link to that?

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Big_Evil666

[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"] WWE 13 Stone Cold Steve Austion CEwaflerevolution

could I get a link to that?

sure, just go here:

http://www.thq.com/us/wwe13_collectors_edition/go/article/view/homepage_article/259245/wwe_13_collectors_edition_sweepstakes

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 waflerevolution

my wife won't let me pre-order or buy ANYTHING from THQ directly :( 

anyway, I pre-ordered Transformers Fall of Cybertron at gamestop for the neato G1 Retro pack.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 waflerevolution
now that I've picked up ACIII and ME3, Only thing I have left on pre-order is South Park Stick of Truth. the 360 has the only console exclusive bonuses.
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Dzjaansis
Member since 2002 • 27689 Posts
Lemme check my amazon account:
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: 25th Anniversary Edition (PS3)
  • DmC (Xbox 360)
  • Tomb Raider: Collectors Edition (Xbox 360)
  • Aliens Colonial Marines - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Xbox 360)
  • Iron Sky Invasion: Goetterdaemmerung Edition (Xbox 360)
  • Dead Island Riptide Limited Edition Steelbook (Xbox 360)
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
  • Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (Xbox 360)
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Patriots (Xbox 360)
  • The Last Guardian (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid: Rising (Xbox 360)
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 waflerevolution
I so wish Iron Sky Invasion was coming out in the US lol looks awesome.
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Dzjaansis
I so wish Iron Sky Invasion was coming out in the US lol looks awesome.waflerevolution
Still, it's the most riskily pre-order in that list imho...
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 waflerevolution
risky how?
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Dzjaansis
risky how?waflerevolution
Coz it could suck big time... movie franchise :P
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 waflerevolution
never heard of nor seen the movie... but it does look like a cool game.
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Dzjaansis

never heard of nor seen the movie... but it does look like a cool game.waflerevolution
The movie was pretty good actually: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/ and if you look closely on my link of the game above, you'll see that the dvd is included in that edition ;)

Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Dzjaansis

added a couple of games too:

• Dead Space 3 (Xbox 360)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
  • God of War Ascension (PS3)

Could be possible that I cancel those, in case that LE's will be announced later on. Advantage of amazon.co.uk: you don't have to pay anything until the game is shipped :P

Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Dzjaansis

sorry, forgot about this one:

• Gears of War: Judgment (Xbox 360)
cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 102

#94 cosmostein77
Member since 2004 • 7043 Posts
I think at present the new Bioshock is pretty well it?
sfGiantsfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 sfGiantsfan85
sly cooper thives in time
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 CodingGenius
I still only have Bioshock Infinite preordered from a LOOONG time ago.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 waflerevolution

Saints Row IV and South Park: Stick of Truth

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 CodingGenius

waflerevolution

I actually should get on both of those.  Thanks for the reminder! 

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]

CodingGenius

I actually should get on both of those.  Thanks for the reminder! 

you're welcome...

also, if you don't mind spending a million dollars, you can preorder the "Super Dangerous Wad Wad" edition of Saints Row IV seen here

lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lozengez
Member since 2011 • 490 Posts

I have Saints and GTA5 on pre-order.

I know there is something else I am forgetting.