KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 KGKaiju
Member since 2010 • 861 Posts
I don't know if you guys noticed in the acquisition threads but I spent quite a bit of money in the area Packard's Video Game stores when I was actively collecting.  At one point the owner had 19 locations in 3 different states.  Unfortunately last year (shortly after my collecting dropped off) the store owner was audited by the IRS and found to owe thousands of dollars in unpaid taxes....so much so that he had to file for chapter 11 bankruptcy.  A few of his locations (like Cedar Bluff and Chapman Hwy) were sold and the name kept but most of the other locations were closed down and are being liquidated.  Tomorrow at 6PM the main store in Oak Ridge is going to close it's doors for good.  Needless to say I plan to be there.  This is really a sad occasion.  Obtaining retro games will be quite a bit more difficult from a retail standpoint should my collecting pick up again. :(
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

HEY KG,  how are you doing? hope everything is well.

man i wish i was around a major retro game store. the one around my area is far (about 30min/1 hour away depending on traffic) and they mostly have sports games. 

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KGKaiju

man i wish i was around a major retro game store. the one around my area is far (about 30min/1 hour away depending on traffic) and they mostly have sports games. 

jsmoke03

I am okay I guess.  How is everything with you?

Fortunately Knoxville still has some places to which I can go. 

Oh.....and I arrived at the store at 4:18 or so and found that the store was already closed.  I was told that they were ordered to close the store at 4PM instead.  It's too bad that the customers weren't told because they lost business as a result.  While I was in the parking lot another potential customer saw that the store was closed and drove off.  I had intended to spend $100 and who knows what the other customer had intended to spend.  It just goes to show that the IRS has no clue about customer service and no grasp on even the most rudimentary elements of how to run a retail establishment for profit.  Congrats to them for ruining the last day. :(

lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 lozengez
Member since 2011 • 490 Posts
It seems like that would have been a great day for picking up some games.  I'm sure if you leave a note under the door with your contact info the owners would let you come buy stuff, maybe direct from their house or whatever, until they deplete their stock.
KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KGKaiju

It seems like that would have been a great day for picking up some games.  I'm sure if you leave a note under the door with your contact info the owners would let you come buy stuff, maybe direct from their house or whatever, until they deplete their stock.lozengez

From what I understand the IRS is taking over the remaining stock.  From what I was told (and I trust the worker that told me), my last opportunity was today.  The stock may end up on eBay....not sure.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

KGKaiju

Oh.....and I arrived at the store at 4:18 or so and found that the store was already closed.  I was told that they were ordered to close the store at 4PM instead.  It's too bad that the customers weren't told because they lost business as a result.  While I was in the parking lot another potential customer saw that the store was closed and drove off.  I had intended to spend $100 and who knows what the other customer had intended to spend.  It just goes to show that the IRS has no clue about customer service and no grasp on even the most rudimentary elements of how to run a retail establishment for profit.  Congrats to them for ruining the last day. :(

im alright myself. actually bought me my very first ever snes a couple of weeks back. hey whats your gamer tag/psn id? ill add you up 

oh that sucks ass. 

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

jsmoke03

im alright myself. actually bought me my very first ever snes a couple of weeks back. hey whats your gamer tag/psn id? ill add you up 

oh that sucks ass. 

You know.....I have had my PS3 for over a year now and haven't even gone online with it.....so I don't think I have a PSN ID set up.....and I haven't been Live for over a year now.  If I do set up my PSN ID (if I haven't already....I can't remember....), I will let you know. 

Yeah, I was really looking forward to shopping there one last time....but it wasn't meant to be I guess.  :(

lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lozengez
Member since 2011 • 490 Posts

[QUOTE="lozengez"]It seems like that would have been a great day for picking up some games.  I'm sure if you leave a note under the door with your contact info the owners would let you come buy stuff, maybe direct from their house or whatever, until they deplete their stock.KGKaiju

From what I understand the IRS is taking over the remaining stock.  From what I was told (and I trust the worker that told me), my last opportunity was today.  The stock may end up on eBay....not sure.

Yeah, that makes sense.  They would seize the stock to get the proceeds from the sale. Bummer.

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]

[QUOTE="lozengez"]It seems like that would have been a great day for picking up some games.  I'm sure if you leave a note under the door with your contact info the owners would let you come buy stuff, maybe direct from their house or whatever, until they deplete their stock.lozengez

Yeah, that makes sense.  They would seize the stock to get the proceeds from the sale. Bummer.

Yeah....the IRS is going to get their money one way or another.....but surely they would have benefited more by allowing the store a couple of extra hours to sell the merchandise. 

Some of the workers had expressed an interest in trying to band together and start their own store from the remaining stock after the IRS was paid off......but unfortunately it didn't pan out.  The hardest part is getting enough stock to do that....and the worker I spoke to on the last day didn't seem optimistic about the chances of that happening.  :(

Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#11 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

KGKaiju

oh that sucks ass. 

You know.....I have had my PS3 for over a year now and haven't even gone online with it.....so I don't think I have a PSN ID set up.....and I haven't been Live for over a year now.  If I do set up my PSN ID (if I haven't already....I can't remember....), I will let you know. 

Yeah, I was really looking forward to shopping there one last time....but it wasn't meant to be I guess.  :(

you do have a psnid. though you haven't been on for a year lol I remember when you set it up cuz you told me and I sent you a friend request.

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

waflerevolution

oh that sucks ass. 

you do have a psnid. though you haven't been on for a year lol I remember when you set it up cuz you told me and I sent you a friend request.

Wow!.....I can't even remember creating one.   You wouldn't happen to know what name I used.....would you?  I don't think it is KGKaiju......but, then again, I can't remember anyhow. :P

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

KGKaiju

oh that sucks ass. 

Wow!.....I can't even remember creating one.   You wouldn't happen to know what name I used.....would you?  I don't think it is KGKaiju......but, then again, I can't remember anyhow. :P

lol its all good. i only asked just to keep in touch with you since you are soo sporadic in your appearances. gamer friends should at least have a way to keep in touch with each other imo even if we never end up playing online. lol i don't pay for live either. well just add jsmoke03 for both ps3 and 360 if you want. glad to see you back 

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

KGKaiju

oh that sucks ass. 

well, I'm pretty sure it was KGKaiju... but I don't have a PS3 anymore so I can't check...

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jsmoke03
@ waffle- ylod? or you didnt like ps3 too much?
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 waflerevolution

@ waffle- ylod? or you didnt like ps3 too much? jsmoke03

forces beyond my control took my 360, PC and PS3 from me.

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KGKaiju

lol its all good. i only asked just to keep in touch with you since you are soo sporadic in your appearances. gamer friends should at least have a way to keep in touch with each other imo even if we never end up playing online. lol i don't pay for live either. well just add jsmoke03 for both ps3 and 360 if you want. glad to see you back 

jsmoke03

I made a note to add you.  As soon as I get back on my PS3 I will do that.

well, I'm pretty sure it was KGKaiju... but I don't have a PS3 anymore so I can't check...

waflerevolution

I understand.  Perhaps when I get back on my PS3 I can check.

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hyacinth2600
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts

Obtaining retro games will be quite a bit more difficult from a retail standpoint should my collecting pick up again. :(KGKaiju

Welcome to my world. Where I live, there isn't a single retro game store. Anything older than PS2, I have to go online. Sad to see that kind of business go under. What was the extent of their catalogue? Did they carry things all the way back to Atari?

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KGKaiju

[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]Obtaining retro games will be quite a bit more difficult from a retail standpoint should my collecting pick up again. :(EMZayas

Welcome to my world. Where I live, there isn't a single retro game store. Anything older than PS2, I have to go online. Sad to see that kind of business go under. What was the extent of their catalogue? Did they carry things all the way back to Atari?

First off....welcome to the CCU! :D  In answer to your question, they carried just about everything from the Atari 2600 all the way to the present.  It is sad to see them go......

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Hyacinth2600

First off....welcome to the CCU! :D In answer to your question, they carried just about everything from the Atari 2600 all the way to the present. It is sad to see them go......

KGKaiju

Thanks! :)

Wow, that sounds like a boat load of awesome classic games. Years ago, there once was a store in my town that sold classic games (Atari, Nintendo, Sega, etc.) but they went under around 2008. So I know how you feel right now.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]

First off....welcome to the CCU! :D In answer to your question, they carried just about everything from the Atari 2600 all the way to the present. It is sad to see them go......

EMZayas

Thanks! :)

Wow, that sounds like a boat load of awesome classic games. Years ago, there once was a store in my town that sold classic games (Atari, Nintendo, Sega, etc.) but they went under around 2008. So I know how you feel right now.

welcome as well  EMZayas. i barely found a retro store but its like 30-1hr away and the play n trade store closed down. dissapointed when i passed by. oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world....

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 waflerevolution

oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world.... jsmoke03

that's just insane.

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KGKaiju

[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world.... waflerevolution

that's just insane.

Wow....That is insane.  I bet that game has been on the rack for quite a while....and will probably remain there until the owner decides to sell for a reasonable price.

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hyacinth2600

welcome as well EMZayas. i barely found a retro store but its like 30-1hr away and the play n trade store closed down. dissapointed when i passed by. oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world....

jsmoke03

I wouldn't be surprised if they do sell that game to some unsuspecting person who thinks anything older than PS2 is rare. You know, those casual type of people that don't follow video games at all. Well, there's a great online shop called Tradengames.com. I love that place and have been a customer for years now.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 waflerevolution
I live near that store!
KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

welcome as well EMZayas. i barely found a retro store but its like 30-1hr away and the play n trade store closed down. dissapointed when i passed by. oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world....

EMZayas

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I wouldn't be surprised if they do sell that game to some unsuspecting person who thinks anything older than PS2 is rare. You know, those casual type of people that don't follow video games at all. Well, there's a great online shop called Tradengames.com. I love that place and have been a customer for years now.

I have been to that store.....The owner even allowed me in the back to look over a few Intellivision and Atari 2600 titles.  I made a few purchases while I was there but unfortunately couldn't stay as long as I wanted.....due to the fact that he had to close the store for the night.  :P

I live near that store!waflerevolution

Yep....I visited that store on the same trip in which we met up for some trading.  My entire trunk was loaded to the hilt with video games when I came back home. LOL Awesome times! :D

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]

[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world.... KGKaiju

that's just insane.

Wow....That is insane.  I bet that game has been on the rack for quite a while....and will probably remain there until the owner decides to sell for a reasonable price.

thats not the half of it. when he first started, he was selling an n64 with a controller and 1 game at $60....now its $84. super nes which was sold at first for $70 is now selling for $120. 

he did manage to sell an earthbound copy for 2grand. 

i always talk to him everytime i go there and act like ive never been to the cart. he changes his story EVERY TIME. 

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="waflerevolution"]

[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]oh theres a cart in the mall that sells retro games....they charged $60 for a used copy of super mario world.... jsmoke03

that's just insane.

thats not the half of it. when he first started, he was selling an n64 with a controller and 1 game at $60....now its $84. super nes which was sold at first for $70 is now selling for $120. 

he did manage to sell an earthbound copy for 2grand. 

i always talk to him everytime i go there and act like ive never been to the cart. he changes his story EVERY TIME. 

He sounds greedy and dishonest.  I would only visit his storefront for entertainment purposes....just to see what lies he says.  Heck I might even bring popcorn to eat while I gazed at his outrageous prices.  It would be like watching a bad "B" movie....so bad that it's funny.  :P

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hyacinth2600
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]I live near that store!KGKaiju

Darn, I'm jealous :P. If I lived near that store, I'd visit everyday lol.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 waflerevolution
I've never been there... I aalso am not actively collecting anymore so it doesn't matter that much to me :(
KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"][QUOTE="waflerevolution"]I live near that store!EMZayas

Yep....I visited that store on the same trip in which we met up for some trading. My entire trunk was loaded to the hilt with video games when I came back home. LOL Awesome times! :D

Darn, I'm jealous :P. If I lived near that store, I'd visit everyday lol. I'd probably buy all their Jaguar games.

It is a nice store location......but unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for in Jaguar games at the time.  I have this requirement that the Jaguar games have to be CIB.  Perhaps I should relax my standards......but I just like how Jag games display when their boxes are present. :)

I've never been there... I aalso am not actively collecting anymore so it doesn't matter that much to me :(waflerevolution

You're kidding right????  You never visited that store?  Wow.....now that is a bit shocking!

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 waflerevolution

You're kidding right????  You never visited that store?  Wow.....now that is a bit shocking!

KGKaiju

I know where all the stores are I just never go to them... I know it's crazy but I just never had the need...

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Hyacinth2600
It is a nice store location......but unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for in Jaguar games at the time. I have this requirement that the Jaguar games have to be CIB. Perhaps I should relax my standards......but I just like how Jag games display when their boxes are present. :)

KGKaiju

Your standards are the same as mine. When it comes to certain consoles, I prefer to have the games complete. The Jaguar is one of those consoles.

You're kidding right???? You never visited that store? Wow.....now that is a bit shocking!

KGKaiju

Does shopping there online count as "been there"? :P

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]

waflerevolution

I know where all the stores are I just never go to them... I know it's crazy but I just never had the need...

You mean that you have all of those stores in your area and never visit them?????  Wow.....You have more restraint than I do my friend!  I live in Tennessee and couldn't resist......!

It is a nice store location......but unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for in Jaguar games at the time. I have this requirement that the Jaguar games have to be CIB. Perhaps I should relax my standards......but I just like how Jag games display when their boxes are present. :)

KGKaiju

Your standards are the same as mine. When it comes to certain consoles, I prefer to have the games complete. The Jaguar is one of those consoles.EMZayas

I noticed when looking through your Jag collection that you have some titles that I don't have:  Atari Karts, Fight for Life, Flashback, Raiden, and Rayman.  Do you have them all CIB?  If so, that is awesome!

You're kidding right???? You never visited that store? Wow.....now that is a bit shocking!

KGKaiju

Does shopping there online count as "been there"? :P

EMZayas

Well.....not exactly....but close....sort of. :P

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jsmoke03

I've never been there... I aalso am not actively collecting anymore so it doesn't matter that much to me :(waflerevolution

define active and not active? i see you still post on new additions thread lol

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hyacinth2600

I noticed when looking through your Jag collection that you have some titles that I don't have: Atari Karts, Fight for Life, Flashback, Raiden, and Rayman. Do you have them all CIB? If so, that is awesome!

KGKaiju

Not all of them. Jaguar games that I have CIB are: Atari Karts, Rayman, Fight For Life, Cybermorph, Doom, Checkered Flag, Club Drive, Iron Soldier, and Zoop. Everything else you see on my Backloggery for Jaguar are cart only. The ones that are cart only were given to me for free years ago. I dream of owning a CIB Alien Vs. Predator, but we'll see if that dream ever comes true.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 waflerevolution

define active and not active? i see you still post on new additions thread lol

jsmoke03

I haven't been buying games.

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]

I noticed when looking through your Jag collection that you have some titles that I don't have: Atari Karts, Fight for Life, Flashback, Raiden, and Rayman. Do you have them all CIB? If so, that is awesome!

EMZayas

Not all of them. Jaguar games that I have CIB are: Atari Karts, Rayman, Fight For Life, Cybermorph, Doom, Checkered Flag, Club Drive, Iron Soldier, and Zoop. Everything else you see on my Backloggery for Jaguar are cart only. The ones that are cart only were given to me for free years ago. I dream of owning a CIB Alien Vs. Predator, but we'll see if that dream ever comes true.

Atari Karts and Rayman CIB are rather expensive on eBay and I also envy your Fight for Life CIB.  Oddly enough, I do have the box for Raiden but no game or manual. 

I have been really fortunate to have found all of my Jaguar games for cheap (the vast majority were $10 or less/cart) on eBay.  The only two I have that are cart only are the ones I bought at the Midwest Gaming Classic years ago (Cybermorph and Zool 2 for $2 a piece) and were my first Jaguar purchases.  The only reason I was able to obtain Alien vs Predator and Wolfenstein 3D cheaply is because they were bundled with a slew of disc-only Saturn games that nobody else really wanted and I believe that the seller may have emphasized the latter over the former in the auction heading. Sometimes you can find the games you want bundled with undesirables. :)

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Hyacinth2600

Atari Karts and Rayman CIB are rather expensive on eBay and I also envy your Fight for Life CIB. Oddly enough, I do have the box for Raiden but no game or manual.

I have been really fortunate to have found all of my Jaguar games for cheap (the vast majority were $10 or less/cart) on eBay. The only two I have that are cart only are the ones I bought at the Midwest Gaming Classic years ago (Cybermorph and Zool 2 for $2 a piece) and were my first Jaguar purchases. The only reason I was able to obtain Alien vs Predator and Wolfenstein 3D cheaply is because they were bundled with a slew of disc-only Saturn games that nobody else really wanted and I believe that the seller may have emphasized the latter over the former in the auction heading. Sometimes you can find the games you want bundled with undesirables. :)

KGKaiju

I was able to purchase Atari Karts and Rayman back in 2008 for $40 each. Now they both go for around $80! That's ridiculous for Rayman since you can get it much cheaper on Playstation, Saturn, or PC. Fight For Life shouldn't cost a lot CIB. Besides, it's not a very good game anyways :P.

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]

Atari Karts and Rayman CIB are rather expensive on eBay and I also envy your Fight for Life CIB. Oddly enough, I do have the box for Raiden but no game or manual.

I have been really fortunate to have found all of my Jaguar games for cheap (the vast majority were $10 or less/cart) on eBay. The only two I have that are cart only are the ones I bought at the Midwest Gaming Classic years ago (Cybermorph and Zool 2 for $2 a piece) and were my first Jaguar purchases. The only reason I was able to obtain Alien vs Predator and Wolfenstein 3D cheaply is because they were bundled with a slew of disc-only Saturn games that nobody else really wanted and I believe that the seller may have emphasized the latter over the former in the auction heading. Sometimes you can find the games you want bundled with undesirables. :)

EMZayas

I was able to purchase Atari Karts and Rayman back in 2008 for $40 each. Now they both go for around $80! That's ridiculous for Rayman since you can get it much cheaper on Playstation, Saturn, or PC. Fight For Life shouldn't cost a lot CIB. Besides, it's not a very good game anyways :P.

Yeah, that is a bit too high....which is why they are still on my list of games to get.  Fight for Life is also a bit high of late.  There are 2 on eBay now at about $50.  Though they are said to be "sealed", how can we be sure that they aren't resealed?  I avoid "sealed" games for that very reason.  If it's not a good game, why would I want to pay that much for it anyway, right?

Hyacinth2600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Hyacinth2600

Yeah, that is a bit too high....which is why they are still on my list of games to get. Fight for Life is also a bit high of late. There are 2 on eBay now at about $50. Though they are said to be "sealed", how can we be sure that they aren't resealed? I avoid "sealed" games for that very reason. If it's not a good game, why would I want to pay that much for it anyway, right?

KGKaiju

I got my copy of Fight For Life used, but in mint condition. Unfortunately I can't remember how much I paid for it. If I were to guess, I'd say around $20. Unless you're a hardcore Jaguar collector, don't bother with those $50 sealed copies. Just buy it used CIB for less.

Here's a link to a Atari Jaguar price guide: http://www.rarityguide.com/jaguar_view.php

KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 KGKaiju
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]

Yeah, that is a bit too high....which is why they are still on my list of games to get. Fight for Life is also a bit high of late. There are 2 on eBay now at about $50. Though they are said to be "sealed", how can we be sure that they aren't resealed? I avoid "sealed" games for that very reason. If it's not a good game, why would I want to pay that much for it anyway, right?

EMZayas

I got my copy of Fight For Life used, but in mint condition. Unfortunately I can't remember how much I paid for it. If I were to guess, I'd say around $20. Unless you're a hardcore Jaguar collector, don't bother with those $50 sealed copies. Just buy it used CIB for less.

Here's a link to a Atari Jaguar price guide: http://www.rarityguide.com/jaguar_view.php

Yeah....I pretty much passed those $50 auctions off immediately.  That's just too much.

I had almost forgotten about rarityguide.com....but their prices are a little high for me.  I didn't pay that much for any of my Jag games!  Perhaps I am extremely fortunate or incredibly tight with my money.....but I can't see paying that much.