lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lozengez
Member since 2011 • 490 Posts

So where are some of our notable member from the past?

Like Gmsnpr, CG, TGL, JollyRoger, Hart and many more?

Not to get all gossipy, but I plan to stick around, and not sure if those folks are gone for good or still come around.

The landscape for gaming forums has changed quite a bit since social networking got big, and I've seen drops in traffic all over, which is understandable. GS also has not done itself any favors over the last three years.

But anyway, for those who remember aspro, I did want to make sure you knew I was back.

Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#2 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts

and... I... am... SPARRRRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!

errmmm... wait... no... anyway, it's really nice to have you back Shane. Garret left because he hates me... and supposedly according to him, everyone else did too :(

CG posts here randomly... and infreaquently... I don't plan to go anywhere but if it would bring everyone back, I'd leave in a heartbeat... good of the many outweigh the needs of the one... I would never wish to cause any sort of rift, and I really do like being used as an excuse... 

if you want to see the thread where almost everyone left due to "my words and attitude" then please feel free to look here I wasn't trying tobe malicious, I was being honest... and I even correct my post after one person asked me to... I am nothing if not anti-confrontational... it really hurt me to get outright attacked like that... by someone I once considered one of my closest friends and then have others follow suit... I haven't been ganged up on in so long I had forgotten how it felt till that...

lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lozengez

Eeesh.

Wow.

Well.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 waflerevolution
well, with that said... I do appologise for any offense or uncomfort I caused anyone and everyone. and it is really nice to see you around here again.
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dzjaansis
Member since 2002 • 27689 Posts
Why are you using another nick in fact? Did the old one got banned?
lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lozengez
Nope, just using more variety with my online names.
Dzjaansis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dzjaansis
Member since 2002 • 27689 Posts

oh... m'kay :|

cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 102

#8 cosmostein77
Member since 2004 • 7043 Posts
Welcome Home!
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts

Glad to see you back aspro73. (And you too cosmostein77!) :D

Now that you are back, be sure to take some time and read the latest CCU spotlight interviews. Also, glad to know that it was not just the CCU that was hit with the massive wave away from online gaming communities.. 

Curious though, aside from Wafle, how many of the current active CCU members do you remember from back in the day? 

lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lozengez

Glad to see you back aspro73. (And you too cosmostein77!) :D

Now that you are back, be sure to take some time and read the latest CCU spotlight interviews. Also, glad to know that it was not just the CCU that was hit with the massive wave away from online gaming communities.. 

Curious though, aside from Wafle, how many of the current active CCU members do you remember from back in the day? 

someNONSENSE

I remember everyone who was active then. I don't know who KGis, but I remember everyone else who has posted since back then.  I loved this place when I was a true collector.

pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pikadeth
Member since 2004 • 1020 Posts
I was forced to leave years ago because Waffle pulled my pants down and laughed thunderously at my lumpy rear end. Rumor has it that I moved to Skylands.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 waflerevolution

but you have to admit... it was funny :)

lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lozengez

I was forced to leave years ago because Waffle pulled my pants down and laughed thunderously at my lumpy rear end. Rumor has it that I moved to Skylands.pikadeth

I love you Pika. I wish we had met when I was in So.Cal.

clubhaxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 clubhaxor
Member since 2005 • 2482 Posts

I remember ya cos Aussie Aussie Aussie;)

TwarBlackshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 TwarBlackshire
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts
Welcome back Aspro73. I think you had stopped visiting GS right when I joined. I've read a ton of your old posts and it is great to have you back. You probably don't know Jack about me so if you feel any curiosity it can be cured by reading the interview that someNONSENSE so kindly did with me. Hope you enjoy your return!
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#16 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
Aspro! OMG I missed you tons! Seriously! My acquisition of an iPad last summer decreased my traffic here (can't log in on Chrome on iPad for some reason), but I'm back now!
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts
Aspro! OMG I missed you tons! Seriously! My acquisition of an iPad last summer decreased my traffic here (can't log in on Chrome on iPad for some reason), but I'm back now!CodingGenius
glad to see 2 old users back in the union. now if we can only find someone that can do the monthly stats....
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 waflerevolution
without kaiju or snpr... I guess no one else has the available ocd to do it :(
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts

without kaiju or snpr... I guess no one else has the available ocd to do it :(waflerevolution

Hold that thought. There may be a programmatic way to compile stats easily using Python. No promises, but I am thinking about it.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

Its been a long time Aspro :) Sorry I didnt welcome you back sooner... I have been in these parts since 2007, and I remember you and Waffle helped me with all my questions and made me feel at home here at the CCU. Good to have you back!!!

Most of the drama in your absence has been petty in my opinion. I still do not understand why people would leave a group over differences in opinions....

That is why I love this place. Whether you agree with somebody or not, it is a great place to be around others that love the industry as much as you. Diversity is what keeps things interesting. That's my take at least.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]without kaiju or snpr... I guess no one else has the available ocd to do it :(someNONSENSE

Hold that thought. There may be a programmatic way to compile stats easily using Python. No promises, but I am thinking about it.

lol even a simplified version would be nice. I love seeing everyones monthly total and a leaderboard. i would do it if i knew the formula and had regular access to the pc. thats why i havent volunteered
lozengez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lozengez

Its been a long time Aspro :) Sorry I didnt welcome you back sooner... I have been in these parts since 2007, and I remember you and Waffle helped me with all my questions and made me feel at home here at the CCU. Good to have you back!!!

Most of the drama in your absence has been petty in my opinion. I still do not understand why people would leave a group over differences in opinions....

That is why I love this place. Whether you agree with somebody or not, it is a great place to be around others that love the industry as much as you. Diversity is what keeps things interesting. That's my take at least.

WitIsWisdom
Hey Wit, glad to see you posting man.
KGKaiju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 KGKaiju
Member since 2010 • 861 Posts

I remember everyone who was active then. I don't know who KGis, but I remember everyone else who has posted since back then.  I loved this place when I was a true collector.lozengez

Don't feel bad.  I heard the guy is a bit quirky and has a really bad problem with procrastination.  Wait....I think he just responded to your post. It's about time!  :P

Seriously though.....Welcome back.  I have been wanting to meet you since I first joined.  :D

without kaiju or snpr... I guess no one else has the available ocd to do it :(waflerevolution

You will have a PM momentarily.Â