Will you be giving the Unions the "Wide" treatment? If so when?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts

Well literally the whole site has been given the wide treatment and I was wondering if the unions would be getting it anytime soon?

Because it would be really helpful if the unions did get it.

Thanks in advance.

DouglasBuffone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#2 DouglasBuffone
Member since 2004 • 9421 Posts
I remember that Don said that the Union redesign was in the works. I don't know if this has changed because of the layoffs, but I assume that it is high on the "to-do" list
fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#3 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts
I remember that Don said that the Union redesign was in the works. I don't know if this has changed because of the layoffs, but I assume that it is high on the "to-do" listDouglasBuffone
Thanks for the info Douglas.
michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 michaelP4
Member since 2004 • 16681 Posts
Actually, I can remember Don saying that there is currently no plans for a Union Redesign, however I can't check this information as it was in the GS Wide forum, which is now no longer viewable. :( Either way, the Union Redesign will probably not be coming for a long while yet, I'd think, as it has been delayed for over 2 years now, and with JodyR being the only Community Manager now (Don is no longer a Community Manager), this means she will have to do the work of the other Community Managers as well as her own, so I would imagine she would be even more busier than she already was.