Where can you see your moderation history?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

Maybe I´m missing something really obvious but I can´t find a tab or any option to acess my moderation history like I used to with the previous layout,is it gone?

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

I would actually want to know that myself.

OmitName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By OmitName
Member since 2005 • 766 Posts

they have some manner of a new system. it was my impression that this entails less of what one might call their rap sheet and more like a health bar. everyone has ten hearts. you loose hearts for offenses, run out of hearts and you are bant. your health units regenerate over time. so as long as your not a super giant buttface, everyone is on a more even keel. you can critical hit yourself and get kicked all at once though.

they made a new system, and it was good, they called it karma.

without meaning to, the health bar / hearts thing is a pretty good idea for something else to call it though.

E: there is not a way to see ones karma at the moment, other than asking a mod. i dont think it would hurt anything for each user to be able to see their own karma / lifebar though. that bit seems to be working alright so far. mods have been doing fine at their lookouts since the shift. i doubt that there will be any change in that corner, if there is to be, until everything else is well settled.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#4 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

There is no moderation history page; any moderations from the previous site are no longer around. The only way to know if you have received a strike is when you receive a Private Message from a moderator or staff member.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#5 rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

@Nanomage said:

What do you want to know? All instances of moderation on your posts or simply that you've been moderated?

OmitName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By OmitName
Member since 2005 • 766 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

...the only way to know if you have received a strike is when you receive a Private Message from a moderator or staff member.

uh. well that works. knowing your own karma isnt necessary if they let you know when you've lost a point.

dear fella, -3 ♥'s. sad face. & stahp.

Sincerely, havers of hammers.
Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

@edgework said:

@Nanomage said:

What do you want to know? All instances of moderation on your posts or simply that you've been moderated?

I just wanted to know if the moderation history was still acessible in any way but like @Stevo_the_gamer said it isn´t anymore so mistery solved I suppose.