When viewing the contributions page in ratings mode no game titles are displayed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spoonOFknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 spoonOFknife
Member since 2005 • 64 Posts

When viewing the contributions page in ratings mode no game titles are displayed

my page for examplehttp://www.gamespot.com/users/spoonOFknife/contributions?mode=ratings

the ratings themselves are there, the markup looks like this:

[tr]
[td cl@ss="product"][a href="http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/minininjas/index.html?tag=my-ratings%3B2"][/a][/td]
[td cl@ss="score"]9.5[/td]
[/tr]

so as you can see the score is showing up in the second cell but even though the href is pointing to the correct game there is nothing in the cell (broke tags with brackets so GS would let me post the code)

hope this issue hasn't been raised yet

Thanks

spoonOFknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 spoonOFknife
Member since 2005 • 64 Posts
also seems only effect the contributions page, on the main profile page the list of recent ratings is fine, on the contributions page the recent ratings are also missing the titles
gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
I've also seen this, and it's been mentioned in a couple other places as well. I'm not sure it's directly related to the missing game lists problem, but it's definitely concurrent with it. I mentioned it in the missing game lists thread, but we may keep separate threads for the issues if they don't both get resolved fairly soon.

Perth2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#4 Perth2008
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts

Ditto ... was going to post about this too!

No game title (or icon/boxshot) on contributions/reviews or game title on contibutions/ratings for my or others' profiles ... just the scores.