User profile is set to private BUG

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for syler4815162342
syler4815162342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 syler4815162342
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

Hi i have this problem recently with my profile! my friends can't read my blogs, they get this message User profile is set to private despite they are on my friends list, i tried several ways! I've set my profile to friends only and applied it several times, went to Fuse added my friends there, gave my password to my friend here until he fix it for me...and still they can't read my blogs! i just don't know what to do! please some one help with this! thanks

-Makan

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 matastig
Member since 2009 • 1062 Posts

Same thing here, a few of my friends PM'ed me asking me to open my profile to everyone , but the thing is my profile is set to everyone (only my blogs are set to friends only )

maybe because GS is un-tracking us (i re-tracked alot of my friends lately ) so i hope we get lucky this time and someone actually reply to this .

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 matastig
Member since 2009 • 1062 Posts

"IMPORTANT"

i just noticed the "un-tracking " bug shows only when we open our friends blogs (but on the main profile page we're still tracking each other ) and no matter how much i re-track my friends the minute i re-enter their blogs it rests to "Track" again. and that's why i think i still get my friend's updates.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Let's try and keep it in one thread please. Thanks!