This topic is locked from further discussion.

aronaouran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aronaouran
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
This is a new account and I notice that when I post a comment, my User Icon picture does not show. Instead, a blank empty image appears. Do I have to be at a certain level for my User Icon picture to be visible next to my comments ?
Avatar image for Danyawesomsauce
Danyawesomsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Danyawesomsauce
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts

What is the source of your image? I think if you want to use a image that's not provided by Gamespot, it has to be hosted from an image-sharing site. 

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts
It's a problem on LiveFyre's (the company that provides the comment system) end. It's been like that for many, many months with no sign of an immediate solution. Perhaps the problem will be resolved with the upcoming site redesign.
best_Alchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 best_Alchemist
Member since 2009 • 68 Posts
If you change your avatar from your settings via Fuse it almost always changes universally throughout the website (including comments). Unfortunately fuse settings do not allow you to upload custom images, so you become limited to GS images only. Example included in spoiler: [spoiler]  [/spoiler] It's possible that it is a problem on LiveFyre's end but it seems that the way GameSpot is currently structured confounds the issue. Like F22_King_Raptor said, the new GS site coming sometime October should fix the problem.