Union levelling - I know, but what's the consequence?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts

I am well aware of the union levelling up glitch, but that's not what I'm here to ask about. I want to know, that when the glitch does get fixed (hopefully soon) then will the union level up to where it should be, or will it stay at that level, and only on that day that the glitch was fixed, from there on will it only level up?

If you got confused by my running sentence, read this. My union's level is at Level 1, 88%.

I've had a lot of activity since the glitch started.

After the glitch is fixed, will my union level go automatically up like 20% or 30% depending on how much activity happened in the "glitch phase"?

Or will, my union only go up from 88% and onwards, after the glitch is fixed?

I don't want all that new activity to be such a waste. 

Gallego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Gallego
Member since 2003 • 19446 Posts
I'm sure your points are still counted and reserved even though the glitch doesn't display the levels right. Probably when this is fixed, your Union(s) will slowly, or rapidly, get to their deserved level.
yian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 yian
Member since 2003 • 5166 Posts
I'm sure your points are still counted and reserved even though the glitch doesn't display the levels right. Probably when this is fixed, your Union(s) will slowly, or rapidly, get to their deserved level.Gallego
I find that to be not true from my experience. Our union meter was in the glitch period from last year, and it stayed at zero for about 4 months. When it finally started to move, we get only 1% every day, despite of all the activities we had.
digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts
I'm getting 2 opposing opinions here. Does anyone know for sure? Maybe someone who has dealt with this before?
CraigB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 CraigB
Member since 2002 • 4451 Posts
The new leveling system will be a complete overhaul, so current points won't matter anyway. I can't give any more information because it still needs to be spec'd out, but we'll announce how the new levels will work when we've finalized this information.