The Lastest Emblem Reporting Thread **Read first post before asking questions**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Monkeyseat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Monkeyseat
Member since 2005 • 372 Posts
Ok, I have proof I think that I should have gotten the Scavenator emblem. Take a look here: http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25914326&union_id=9737&page=14 I posted my times on that page. I got about 12 minutes or something after the hints. If you look on that page, canana says "In my first try 36.20m" and on the next page Macgyver40 says "my final time reflects it 43.35". Both of their profiles have the emblem, but I do not even though I got a faster time. Should I have gotten it then? Thanks.
borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 borninvincible
Member since 2003 • 524 Posts

[QUOTE="fastesttruck"]Yes but just post the link. Screenshots of the event player are always good to have :)borninvincible

screenshots from the live event:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3082/01jo4.gif

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/860/02qa2.gif

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1397/03br9.gif

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1072/04cu8.gif

ive noticed that the folks on the lists have had their emblem issues fixed... my IIA emblem is still gone. here are my screenshots showing i watched the show.

beardie27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203 beardie27
Member since 2006 • 811 Posts

hello my A+ emblem has gone for a few days now, i did here that they where going to fix it because it seemed to go away and come back randomly, can any one give any news about this and y mine hasn't come back.

U1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 U1
Member since 2002 • 782 Posts
I too got a high score on the Scavenator last year and I was even quite high on the scoreboard for a long time. However I'm sad to see that I didn't get an emblem. Please can you check if I should get an emblem because I love emblems! Thank you!
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Ok all of you used posting about the emblems related to games, STOP posting about them. its an on going issue. I let Shuanmc know about it. Posting here about it like mad is not helping and its making me go nuts. Just stop already. As long as you didn't edit your collection the emblem WILL be back at some time. Its happening to many users on the site.

Now lets try this again. Please post if you are missing your Scavenator emblem or if your Best of 2007 Emblem has gone missing. Next time I make the list I will start from this post and go on. Nothing posted befor this post is going to be looked at b/c its a big mess of users posting about a collection emblem going away.

borninvincible I will ask about your isseue next time I PM Shaunmc. I've already got your Images so there is no need to re post thier links :)

Edits for link

In_Vino_Verita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 In_Vino_Verita
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts
I still havent got my scavenator emblem, i participated in the game, got a high, score and finished well within the time limit (my high score was between the times of users that BOTH got the emblem), but i am still waiting on my scavenator emblem to show up.
Monkeyseat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Monkeyseat
In response to fastesttruck's post: The Scavenator emblem never appeared for me and I thought I should have gotten it. I had a feeling this would happen lol, I thought I took a screenshot when I did it but can't find it now. I I remember I posted in the Scavenator topic on the Emblems Union board the day I did it (right at the start) and my time was as fast, if not faster, than the majority of other people's (many of whom now have the emblem). I did it in one go as well. Take a look here: http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25914326&union_id=9737&page=14 I posted my times on that page early on. I got about 12 minutes or something after the hints. If you look on that page, canana says "In my first try 36.20m" and on the next page Macgyver40 says "my final time reflects it 43.35". Both of their profiles have the emblem, but I do not even though I got a faster time than them. Thanks.
U1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 U1
Member since 2002 • 782 Posts
Umm if you're starting from after that post then I will post again hehe

I too got a high score on the Scavenator last year and I was even quite high on the scoreboard for a long time. However I'm sad to see that I didn't get a Scavenator emblem. Please can you check if I should get an emblem because I love emblems! Thank you!
Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#211 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts
I still haven't recieved the Scavenator Emblem. I can guarantee that i did participate in it, but still no emblem. I'm not sure why but i participated in the past games and never recieved an emblem for either so maybe that has something to do with it. :?
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#212 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts
Good morning, my Scavenator emblem hasn't appeared in my profile. thanks.
OperationAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 OperationAjax
Member since 2003 • 295 Posts
Missing my PC AFICIONADO, BEST OF 2005 & BEST OF 2007 emblems:cry:
ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#214 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts

I'm Missing this emblem

Thorpe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Thorpe89
Member since 2004 • 16905 Posts

I still haven't recieved the Scavenator Emblem. I can guarantee that i did participate in it, but still no emblem. I'm not sure why but i participated in the past games and never recieved an emblem for either so maybe that has something to do with it. :?Sharvie

Same here. I remember getting a good time in it. There were various questions I remember too like the one relating to Stranglehold.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

I'm Missing this emblem

ljlrj
You need to have 600 tags to get that emblem.
Angel_Belial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#217 Angel_Belial
Member since 2005 • 1147 Posts
I haven't received the new Scavenator emblem either, though I definitely finished the game on my first try. I've got a screenshot to show that I played and finished it if it's even necessary, heh: link.
tatu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tatu2004
Member since 2004 • 17173 Posts
i'v just done my first video blog but i didn't get the Emblem for it...i'v waited for over 24 hour's now and still not got it
Thorpe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Thorpe89
Member since 2004 • 16905 Posts
I think you have to do more than one video blog to get that emblem.
bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 bawathegamer
Member since 2007 • 1498 Posts
Ok all of you used posting about the emblems related to games, STOP posting about them. its an on going issue. I let Shuanmc know about it. Posting here about it like mad is not helping and its making me go nuts. Just stop already. As long as you didn't edit your collection the emblem WILL be back at some time. Its happening to many users on the site.

Now lets try this again. Please post if you are missing your Scavenator emblem or if your Best of 2007 Emblem has gone missing. Next time I make the list I will start from this post and go on. Nothing posted befor this post is going to be looked at b/c its a big mess of users posting about a collection emblem going away.

borninvincible I will ask about your isseue next time I PM Shaunmc. I've already got your Images so there is no need to re post thier links :)

fastesttruck

*raises hand for for missing best of 2007 emblem* . barely have any and the one i had is gone.

bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 bawathegamer
my best of 2007 emblem dissapeared the same day my old school emblem kicked in.
canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#222 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts

i'v just done my first video blog but i didn't get the Emblem for it...i'v waited for over 24 hour's now and still not got ittatu2004

You need at least 4 videos under the category Video Blogs to get your emblem.

southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts

[QUOTE="Sharvie"]I still haven't recieved the Scavenator Emblem. I can guarantee that i did participate in it, but still no emblem. I'm not sure why but i participated in the past games and never recieved an emblem for either so maybe that has something to do with it. :?Thorpe89

Same here. I remember getting a good time in it. There were various questions I remember too like the one relating to Stranglehold.

No Scavenator emblem for me either :( I remember taking part.

hesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 hesel
Member since 2006 • 2738 Posts
I have not recieved my Scavenator emblem yet, even though I took part.
dreamofthekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#225 dreamofthekai
Member since 2004 • 119 Posts

I've lost mine The Best of 2007 Emblem

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 JP_Russell
Member since 2005 • 12893 Posts

Ok all of you used posting about the emblems related to games, STOP posting about them. its an on going issue. I let Shuanmc know about it. Posting here about it like mad is not helping and its making me go nuts. Just stop already. As long as you didn't edit your collection the emblem WILL be back at some time. Its happening to many users on the site.fastesttruck

What about those of us who did edit our collection?

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 fastesttruck

What about those of us who did edit our collection?

JP_Russell
They you may have lost it for no longer having what the Emblem likes.
reyad-u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 reyad-u
Member since 2006 • 6960 Posts
[QUOTE="Thorpe89"]

[QUOTE="Sharvie"]I still haven't recieved the Scavenator Emblem. I can guarantee that i did participate in it, but still no emblem. I'm not sure why but i participated in the past games and never recieved an emblem for either so maybe that has something to do with it. :?southy787

No Scavenator emblem for me either :( I remember taking part.

Same here :(, I remember getting a fairly ok score.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 kitty  Moderator
i'v just done my first video blog but i didn't get the Emblem for it...i'v waited for over 24 hour's now and still not got ittatu2004
To recieve a video blog emblem, you need to do at least 3 or 4 video blogs.
tatu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 tatu2004
Member since 2004 • 17173 Posts

[QUOTE="tatu2004"]i'v just done my first video blog but i didn't get the Emblem for it...i'v waited for over 24 hour's now and still not got itcanana

You need at least 4 videos under the category Video Blogs to get your emblem.

oh thanks for that..

vlur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#231 vlur
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Both of my Reader Awards 2005 and 2007 emblems are gone for 3 days now. :(
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts

Both of my Reader Awards 2005 and 2007 emblems are gone for 3 days now. :(vlur

Your profile's set to private. I can't see it.

Edit: I checked your badge. It seems you only have the Registered Member and PC Afficianado emblems at the moment. Is that correct?

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
I lost my Readers Choice 2004 emblem :( Any help would be much appreciated.
dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#234 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts

[QUOTE="Sharvie"]I still haven't recieved the Scavenator Emblem. I can guarantee that i did participate in it, but still no emblem. I'm not sure why but i participated in the past games and never recieved an emblem for either so maybe that has something to do with it. :?Thorpe89

It looks as though that scavenator emblem has only been applied to the US list. It was the first regional scavenator and the top 10 UK finishers don't have the emblem (which includes me ;))

bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 bawathegamer

sorry to be a pest,but for the last 3 days ive been complaining that my best of 2007 badge was replaced by my new oldschool badge after i added a few games to my list.now finally i got my best of 2007 badge back but now my oldschool badge is gone. i havent added a single game or deleted any from my list since a week. why one replacingthe other,i have barely any to begin with.

thnx in advance.

Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#236 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts

It looks as though that scavenator emblem has only been applied to the US list. It was the first regional scavenator and the top 10 UK finishers don't have the emblem (which includes me ;))

dab198

That may be the case, however there are otherswho don't live in the US who have the emblem, like Sidburn19, for example, who lives in Ireland, and other Europeans who don't have the emblem. :?

Monkeyseat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Monkeyseat
[QUOTE="Thorpe89"]

[QUOTE="Sharvie"]I still haven't recieved the Scavenator Emblem. I can guarantee that i did participate in it, but still no emblem. I'm not sure why but i participated in the past games and never recieved an emblem for either so maybe that has something to do with it. :?dab198

I thought this was the case as well, I've not seen many Brits with the Scavenator emblem, I think I've seen a few though. I'm pretty sure I should have got it. Ah well, we'll see.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts
I also lost my Best of 2007 emblem but got the Good Taste one.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#239 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

I lost five :? and they haven't come back after four days now. Serious Collector, Good Taste, Old School, Genesis Aficionado and Outlier. Please check my collection for proof that i've had all of these.

I dont mind losing the odd emblem but five? Come on man... :P

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 fastesttruck

I lost five :? and they haven't come back after four days now. Serious Collector, Good Taste, Old School, Genesis Aficionado and Outlier. Please check my collection for proof that i've had all of these.

Ninja-Hippo
Its a bug or you added/removed things from your collection and no longer should have them. If its a bug they will come back. IF the later, then you need to re earn them.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#241 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

fastesttruck

Its a bug or you added/removed things from your collection and no longer should have them. If its a bug they will come back. IF the later, then you need to re earn them.

I haven't changed anything at all though. :? And they've been gone for days; oddly enough some did return however after i logged out and logged back in. I'd recommend people try that. I'm still missing outlier though.

bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 bawathegamer

sorry to be a pest,but for the last 3 days ive been complaining that my best of 2007 badge was replaced by my new oldschool badge after i added a few games to my list.now finally i got my best of 2007 badge back but now my oldschool badge is gone. i havent added a single game or deleted any from my list since a week. why one replacingthe other,i have barely any to begin with.

thnx in advance.

bawathegamer

one day after posting this message(the one quoted above), i got back my old school emblem(didnt change anything in my collection) but now my best of 2007 emblem is gone again!! why do they keep replacing each other!!

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts
My rock the vote and best of 2007 still not back after over a week:( sad.
Punkytrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Punkytrd
Member since 2006 • 3068 Posts
Hello there, i had the players ball emblem and i had the TGA emblem but now there gone. Please help!
bawathegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 bawathegamer
[QUOTE="bawathegamer"]

thnx in advance.

bawathegamer

one day after posting this message(the one quoted above), i got back my old school emblem(didnt change anything in my collection) but now my best of 2007 emblem is gone again!! why do they keep replacing each other!!

no reply?

Monkeyseat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Monkeyseat
Huzzah! I contacted GameSpot support and they quickly granted me the Scavenator emblem based on the proof I gave them. Thanks!
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 fastesttruck
no reply?bawathegamer
What reply would you like? I'm sorry that I don't have time to sit here and PM Shuanmc every time something goes missing with an emblem. Shuanmc does not have that kind of time as well. Posting one time is all that is needed for your issue to be reported and sent it. It is going to take time so just wait.
JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 JP_Russell
Member since 2005 • 12893 Posts

[QUOTE="bawathegamer"]no reply?fastesttruck
What reply would you like? I'm sorry that I don't have time to sit here and PM Shuanmc every time something goes missing with an emblem. Shuanmc does not have that kind of time as well. Posting one time is all that is needed for your issue to be reported and sent it. It is going to take time so just wait.

Out of curiosity, will there be any notification given in any form when this bug is supposedly fixed? Because, I mean, there will always be people who still won't have a glitch fixed for them after a bunch of others do, but they won't know they're just an anomaly or they were just overlooked unless they're notified somehow. I ask this because I've had this happen to me on this site in the past where I'd realize almost everyone else didn't have the problem anymore, find out the glitch had supposedly been fixed for like a couple weeks from other posters, yet I still had it. I could never find any announcement anywhere on the site that the longstanding bug was now fixed. So, yeah, will we be notified, and if so, in what form? Or will the less fortunate of us be left to fend for ourselves and have to figure things out on our own?

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 kitty  Moderator
I'm still missing outlier though.Ninja-Hippo
The outlier emblem will disappear from your profile often, it's as glitchy as the A+ emblem.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 fastesttruck
If I get word that it has been fixed, it will get posted at my Union as well as my blog maybe.