The Lastest Emblem Reporting Thread **Read first post before asking questions**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#101 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

The emblem for the live feed hasn't been given out yet. Be patient please!cell_dweller

Thanks for the quick answer letting me know

Have a nice day

cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
No problem....here's the "official" update:

UPDATE: The all-important emblem assigner is out of the office today. Sorry for the delay, but emblems should be out and in viewer profiles by end-of-day Monday, February 11 . . . ass uming the pre-Valentine's cherubs don't get to him first.

Donkeljohn
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

I noticed some users already have the "interactive achievement awards 2007" emblem. I attended the live broadcasts for the awards (entered about half way through) and left right before the end. The reasons I am specifying this is I havn't received the emblem and am wondering is it because I did not attend the full event or is it because of the quote cell_dweller just posted before mine?

Thanks for the help!

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts

is it because of the quote cell_dweller just posted before mine?

APOLLOCJD

I wonder...

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

Ok tell you what. Lets everyone wait until Monday befor coming here with issues for the emblem. As Don's post said, Monday is when they should all be out. if you don't have it after monday but think you should have it, then post. But not befor monday.

Thanks

canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#106 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts

Fastest,have you saw my post about the A+ emblem?

Eveyone that meet the requirements has the emblem,but i don't.I've rated 289 games that has low scores with 10's.

devil_1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#107 devil_1994
Member since 2007 • 596 Posts
thanks for your help fastesttruck :) i got my readers choice 2007 now
xamantu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 xamantu
Member since 2006 • 135 Posts
Lol you lucky... i still waiting mine :0
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 fastesttruck

Fastest,have you saw my post about the A+ emblem?

Eveyone that meet the requirements has the emblem,but i don't.I've rated 289 games that has low scores with 10's.

canana

Oh sorry about that. I forgot about that emblem being bugged. If next time I post the list and your not on it, PM me so I can add you as well.

I have a long weekend coming up so I'm thinking of doing this list Thursday or so again.

Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Shtinky
Member since 2004 • 8416 Posts
Was there no emblem for watching the dice awards live? if not, why? sorry about the other topic I made.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#111 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

Was there no emblem for watching the dice awards live? if not, why? sorry about the other topic I made.Shtinky

Read a few posts above yours and all is explained.

Domovsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#112 Domovsky
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
It's February 11th and I still didn't get my emblem after voting for several games.
cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 cell_dweller  Moderator
It's February 11th and I still didn't get my emblem after voting for several games.Domovsky
Emblems were not given out for voting if you are talking about IAA/Dice. They were only given out for watching the live feed last Thursday.
xamantu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 xamantu
Member since 2006 • 135 Posts
I got my IAA emblem, but not the Best Of 2007 yet. i_i
borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 borninvincible
Member since 2003 • 524 Posts

havent got my IAA emblem yet... i watched the live event and i have screenshots i took to show i watched it.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#117 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

I know that Emblems have a habit of dissapearing for a while but come back eventually. However i have a few emblems that have gone AWOL and dont seem to want to return.

I had these emblems originally. The Tokyo one, Best of 2004 and Scavenger Hunt. Im sure there are others but i can't remember which ones. These ones however i know i did have and are now gone.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#118 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

I got my IAA emblem, . i_ixamantu

Is that one still available to get?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts

[QUOTE="xamantu"]I got my IAA emblem, . i_iBig_Evil666

Is that one still available to get?

You had to watch it live.

Sidburn19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Sidburn19  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 4715 Posts

I know that Emblems have a habit of dissapearing for a while but come back eventually. However i have a few emblems that have gone AWOL and dont seem to want to return.

I had these emblems originally. The Tokyo one, Best of 2004 and Scavenger Hunt. Im sure there are others but i can't remember which ones. These ones however i know i did have and are now gone.

Rattlesnake_8

The Emblems you have mentioned never disappear because they are manually given out, the only emblems that disappear are automatic emblems.

beardie27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#121 beardie27
Member since 2006 • 811 Posts
Wondering can someone tell me why i haven't got my Friends emblem yet for having 10 Friends, even though my pushover emblem appeared straight away, also i should receive the speed run video emblem, them videos have been on over a week now. I thought after Monday night it would have been sorted can anyone help.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LordAndrew

Wondering can someone tell me why i haven't got my Friends emblem yet for having 10 Friends, even though my pushover emblem appeared straight away, also i should receive the speed run video emblem, them videos have been on over a week now. I thought after Monday night it would have been sorted can anyone help.beardie27

Did you just reach 10 friends today? If so, wait until tomorrow and see if it appears.

Not sure why you don't have the Speed Run emblem though. You should meet the requirements.

beardie27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 beardie27

Well it came between yesterday and today, i will give it another day or two, but the speed run emblem is annoying me now, maybe if i upload some more speed runs, though i already have six, i thought you needed four?

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

i thought you needed four?

beardie27

The only people that known exactly what you need for all emblems are the Devs. The guide on the site made by users are a guesstimate.

cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 cell_dweller  Moderator
[QUOTE="beardie27"]

i thought you needed four?

Dracula68

The only people that known exactly what you need for all emblems are the Devs. The guide on the site made by users are a guesstimate.

Yes, same things with the tagger emblems, the friends emblems, all of them are just estimates from what users reported.
beardie27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 beardie27
Well i might as-well upload some speed run videos to get the emblem, the Friends emblem will more likly appear tomorrow hopefully, but if the speed run doesn't appear by the end of the week i think there will be a problem.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Rattlesnake_8
[QUOTE="Rattlesnake_8"]

Sidburn19

The Emblems you have mentioned never disappear because they are manually given out, the only emblems that disappear are automatic emblems.

No, the emblems i mentioned are not supposed to dissapear.. however they have for me. Other people still have theirs but for some reason i had these emblems and now i dont. I know they are given out manually because they are for specific events which i participated in, hence having the emblem in the first place. They have however not appeared in my profile for a little while now.

Sidburn19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Sidburn19  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 4715 Posts

No, the emblems i mentioned are not supposed to dissapear.. however they have for me. Other people still have theirs but for some reason i had these emblems and now i dont. I know they are given out manually because they are for specific events which i participated in, hence having the emblem in the first place. They have however not appeared in my profile for a little while now.

Rattlesnake_8

The only way for them emblems to disappear would be, if a GS staff went out of his way to take them away from you. They would have had to enter the GS system and manually remove them from your profile.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Rattlesnake_8
[QUOTE="Rattlesnake_8"]

Sidburn19

The only way for them emblems to disappear would be, if a GS staff went out of his way to take them away from you. They would have had to enter the GS system and manually remove them from your profile.

Well i dont really care how it happened, or really why. I want to know what can be done about it to get my emblems back!

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 fastesttruck
There is no need to get all worked up over it. Rattlesnake, would you happen to have some kind of proof that those emblems had been in your profile at one point?
borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 borninvincible
i have screenshots i took while i was watching the IAA event.. should i post those here? i still havent got the emblem.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 fastesttruck
Yes but just post the link. Screenshots of the event player are always good to have :)
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
I haven't received my Interactive achievement award emblem yet. I don't have a screenshot of it. I only stream the audio not the video because I'm on Dial up does that a make a difference ???
borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 borninvincible

Yes but just post the link. Screenshots of the event player are always good to have :)fastesttruck

screenshots from the live event:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3082/01jo4.gif

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/860/02qa2.gif

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1397/03br9.gif

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1072/04cu8.gif

Thorpe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#135 Thorpe89
Member since 2004 • 16905 Posts

I haven't received my Interactive achievement award emblem yet. I don't have a screenshot of it. I only stream the audio not the video because I'm on Dial up does that a make a difference ???shockwave04

Was this in the main event player window?

canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 canand
Member since 2003 • 2890 Posts
I have not got my newTagger embelem yet and it is Tagger Legend and I got519 tags.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 fastesttruck
You need to have over 500 differnt tags. You can see how many differnt ones you have by going to your tags tab. The number under the stats tab does not count for getting an emblem of any kind
canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 canand
Member since 2003 • 2890 Posts
You need to have over 500 differnt tags. You can see how many differnt ones you have by going to your tags tab. The number under the stats tab does not count for getting an emblem of any kindfastesttruck
I seen it know thanks I have got391 tags.
DouglasBuffone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#139 DouglasBuffone
Member since 2004 • 9421 Posts

Hello,

I lost my tagging emblem, it ran away. If some one could help me find it, I would appreciate it. His name is King (*hint, hint, nudge, nudge*)

It has been gone for two days

Thanks for the help,

Doug

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LordAndrew

Assuming you still fit the emblem requirements (ie. you didn't delete any tags), it should reappear tomorrow.

The tagger emblems have a tendency to run away.

cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 cell_dweller  Moderator

The tagger emblems have a tendency to run away.

LordAndrew
They do. If you haven't gotten tags removed, the King has a nice return to owner button that should get pushed soon.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts

[QUOTE="shockwave04"]I haven't received my Interactive achievement award emblem yet. I don't have a screenshot of it. I only stream the audio not the video because I'm on Dial up does that a make a difference ???Thorpe89

Was this in the main event player window?

yes it was.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Rattlesnake_8

There is no need to get all worked up over it. Rattlesnake, would you happen to have some kind of proof that those emblems had been in your profile at one point?fastesttruck

No i have no proof.. how could i and why would i? Imagine if you had emblems from a LONG time ago and all of a sudden they just dissapear. Do you keep screenshots of all your emblems? I have far more important things in life to worry about that making sure i have "proof", however if i knew this sort of thing could/would happen then i would have made proof.

I guess nothing will be done then, pretty dissapointing considering i've been on the GS forums when they were actually the "ZDNet" forums which is probably well before 99.9% of other people here.. oh but then i guess you'd want proof of that too. (Back when it was required to use your full real name as your username).

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 fastesttruck

Sorry I took so dam long. Below is the list going to Shaunmc

Reader's Choice emblem #590

BulletProof007 Said he got logged out so voted in everything a 2nd time to be sure.

xamantu

bhaskarchatta

thenarkallaptar

Domovsky

A Winner is you # 376

Dirk13 Said the list didn't seem to update but he did get a 700 http://i28.tinypic.com/4igffs.jpg

IAA #598

borninvinciblehttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/860/02qa2.gif

shockwave04

Rattlesnake_8 I'm putting your name and 1st post in as well.

I'm also asking about a few other emblems such as the A+ one

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

No i have no proof.. how could i and why would i? Imagine if you had emblems from a LONG time ago and all of a sudden they just dissapear. Do you keep screenshots of all your emblems?

Rattlesnake_8

I don't think you know who you are asking that question of...lol I am sure he saves tons of pics on his HD;)

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 fastesttruck
Yes Drac you would be right :) Which reminds me that I should take a new one b/c its been a while.
borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 borninvincible
[QUOTE="Rattlesnake_8"]

No i have no proof.. how could i and why would i? Imagine if you had emblems from a LONG time ago and all of a sudden they just dissapear. Do you keep screenshots of all your emblems?

Dracula68

I don't think you know who you are asking that question of...lol I am sure he saves tons of pics on his HD;)

yeah i know... i learned awhile back to take screenshots from time to time... insurance. it sucks we gotta do that but its just to cover your bases.

beardie27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 beardie27
I am missing my speed run emblem, i have 8 videos in the speed run category for two weeks and it hasn't appeared, can u help me.
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

Is it possible to have emblems switched from one account to the other? Well I had a issue with this account, which caused it to get banned for 10 days (hacking issue) so i had to watch the IAA event on my alt. -KyoKi-
I'm just asking wether or not if its possible to have the emblem on this account?

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 fastesttruck

Is it possible to have emblems switched from one account to the other? Well I had a issue with this account, which caused it to get banned for 10 days (hacking issue) so i had to watch the IAA event on my alt. -KyoKi-
I'm just asking wether or not if its possible to have the emblem on this account?

2ndWonder
I'll send this in right now to Shaunmc :) Sorry I forgot to add you befor