The Lastest Emblem Reporting Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Devoo55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Devoo55
Member since 2007 • 3006 Posts
I just noticed on one of my friend's profile that he had the Gears of war tournament 2emblem. I watched the tournament and did not recieve it.
ootp2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 ootp2003
Member since 2006 • 1828 Posts

I just noticed on one of my friend's profile that he had the Gears of war tournament 2emblem. I watched the tournament and did not recieve it.Devoo55

You do not receive an emblem for watching GameSpot tournaments, only for participating in them.

Devoo55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 Devoo55
Member since 2007 • 3006 Posts
Oh! That explains it then. Ok, thanks.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
I lost my PS2 afficionado emblem today. If anyone could look into it, would be appreciated.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#56 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Seeing the fact that the show is indeed once a week, and I've tried each week for months on end, which in-turn getting 666 on my fist try at TGS, I've met all the requirements from what I can see here.

No offence at all, but is there anyone I could ALSO talk to that actually has the emblem? :|

ootp2003
If you'd got 666 on your first attempt it would've been on the leaderboard. Only your first attempt counts for the emblem.
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

Transfering emblems is not technically possible. You will only receive usage of the site emblems by using the site for that specific profile you are using.

m__l: Please note that this emblem thread is not here for feedback, it is a REPORT thread only.

kirbymaniac222: Your video emblems have been removed at your request. Please note that if you do add videos in the future these emblems will automatically come back.

Crazy87: You already have both TGS emblems in your profile. This must have been a temporary glitch.

meischris39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#58 meischris39
Member since 2004 • 5432 Posts
I am missing the TGS 07 emblem, i watched all of the 2 broadcasts you showed but didn't get no emblem. What gives?
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#59 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts

Good morning,
Please, I've seem to be missingthe TGS07 emblemin myprofile, are you still updating profiles or have I just been missed.
Thanks

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
I am missing the TGS 07 emblem, i watched all of the 2 broadcasts you showed but didn't get no emblem. What gives?meischris39

Good morning,
Please, I've seem to be missingthe TGS07 emblemin myprofile, are you still updating profiles or have I just been missed.
Thanks

Devvy01

If you watched the broadcast you will get it.They are just appearing in profiles now so wait a few days for it to appear.

Coect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Coect
Member since 2004 • 84 Posts

Hello. Please switch the place of my Microsoft E3 2007 conference with the TGS 2007 emblem on the site. I want to have all of the E3 emblems in one single row rather than being separated. The correct placement on row 2 should be MS E3 2007, Nintendo E3 2007, SONY E3 2007 and the E3 2007 Show Zealot.

Thanks.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

Hello. Please switch the place of my Microsoft E3 2007 conference with the TGS 2007 emblem on the site. I want to have all of the E3 emblems in one single row rather than being separated. The correct placement on row 2 should be MS E3 2007, Nintendo E3 2007, SONY E3 2007 and the E3 2007 Show Zealot.

Thanks.

Coect
They can't do that/ the Emblems have a set order that they go in. You could just earn one more Emblem that would get put in the 1st row and then the E3 Emblems will all be on the same line again. See the GameSpot Emblem Guide link in my sig to find out how to get more Emblems.
MAGIC_GUMBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 MAGIC_GUMBALL
Member since 2007 • 206 Posts

hi.

ive rated over 100 games gamespot hasn't rated, most old games, waited a couple of days, and i still don't have the outlier emblem...

do they even give it out anymore?

borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 borninvincible
Member since 2003 • 524 Posts

Good morning,
Thanks

Devvy01

yeah i havent received mine either...

Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Devvy01

Good morning,
Now my King Tagger emblem has gone, anyone having the same problem?
Thanks if someone could fix please.

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 siberian142

Good morning,
Now my King Tagger emblem has gone, anyone having the same problem?
Thanks if someone could fix please.

Devvy01

The Tagger emblem disappears from time to time but comes back.

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 siberian142
What emblem is it? There is no Halo 3 emblem unless you participate in the Halo 3 tourny and the emblems not being givin out yet.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 fastesttruck

Originally posted in the wrong thread, forwarded to this one: Would there be any reason for an emblem to have appeared at one time and then not show up? A fellow user says that it may have been because I should be getting the Halo 3 emblem soon, and it may have replaced it. I don't see either though, and it's a shame to see such a nice emblem be missing from my profile page, especially after seeing it for almost a week now. Is there any suggestion on how I should remedy the solution? Is there any user I should be asking for specific help with? Thanks again to anyone willing to help. Hope this all works out, :).shrgnatlas
I take it you mean the TGS Emblem is the one you are missing now right? 1 of 2 things may be going on here.

1. You did not watch the Event and you got the Emblem due to a bug
2. You did watch the Event but the site got buggy and took the Emblem.

Do you happen to have a screen shot of the Emblem in your Profile? That will most times grealy improve the like hood of the Emblem getting back on your Profile.

MAGIC_GUMBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MAGIC_GUMBALL
I have 507 tags, and it won't give me the tagger leader emblem-- what's wrong?
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 siberian142

I have 507 tags, and it won't give me the tagger leader emblem-- what's wrong?MAGIC_GUMBALL
When did you tag past 500?Those emblems only update once per day.

borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 borninvincible

any word yet on the missing TGS emblems? i watched the whole feed and still dont have the emblem yet. also, has the scavenger hunt emblem been released yet?

MAGIC_GUMBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MAGIC_GUMBALL

[QUOTE="MAGIC_GUMBALL"]I have 507 tags, and it won't give me the tagger leader emblem-- what's wrong?siberian142

When did you tag past 500?Those emblems only update once per day.

two days ago.
ShockG707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 279

#75 ShockG707
Member since 2003 • 1306 Posts

has the scavenger hunt emblem been released yet?

borninvincible

I was wondering the same thing?

jakeboudville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 jakeboudville
Member since 2004 • 90576 Posts
[QUOTE="borninvincible"]

has the scavenger hunt emblem been released yet?

ShockG707

I was wondering the same thing?

As of the time of post, no. If you met the requirements, that you will receive it when it gets released.
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#77 gfile
Member since 2007 • 1565 Posts
Help...i have Atari 2600 games...like 40 in my collection but i got old school emblem instead of HELLA, gaming for 20 years now!!! Help the old grumpy gamer!:cry:
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 fastesttruck

I have 507 tags, and it won't give me the tagger leader emblem-- what's wrong?MAGIC_GUMBALL

Tag more. It is not 500 for everyone. Just keep making Differnt tags and you'll get the Emblem at some point.

any word yet on the missing TGS emblems? i watched the whole feed and still dont have the emblem yet. also, has the scavenger hunt emblem been released yet?

borninvincible
The Scavenger Emblem has not yet been given. Just wait till you see others having the Emblem.
Help...i have Atari 2600 games...like 40 in my collection but i got old school emblem instead of HELLA, gaming for 20 years now!!! Help the old grumpy gamer!:cry:gfile
Just add some more if you have any more. also remember that the Number may be differnt from user to user.
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 gfile

[QUOTE="MAGIC_GUMBALL"]I have 507 tags, and it won't give me the tagger leader emblem-- what's wrong?fastesttruck

Tag more. It is not 500 for everyone. Just keep making Differnt tags and you'll get the Emblem at some point.

borninvincible
The Scavenger Emblem has not yet been given. Just wait till you see others having the Emblem.
Help...i have Atari 2600 games...like 40 in my collection but i got old school emblem instead of HELLA, gaming for 20 years now!!! Help the old grumpy gamer!:cry:gfile
Just add some more if you have any more. also remember that the Number may be differnt from user to user.

Ok THNX...SALUTE
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gfile
Not helping and now i lost my OUTLIER emblem as well:cry:
meischris39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#81 meischris39
Member since 2004 • 5432 Posts
[QUOTE="meischris39"]I am missing the TGS 07 emblem, i watched all of the 2 broadcasts you showed but didn't get no emblem. What gives?siberian142

Good morning,
Thanks

Devvy01

If you watched the broadcast you will get it.They are just appearing in profiles now so wait a few days for it to appear.

Its been a few weeks now and still no emblem, hmm.

gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 gfile
Now i finaly got my hella emblem thank you:), but i lost my precius both OUTLIER and PC aficionado(my rewiews still standing there) emblems...Gamespot... your system is killin me...I`ve lost my whole vikend and my wife is nagging whole time for not spending my time with her...IS IT JUST A TEMPORARY GLITCH or...tell me:?
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 fastesttruck
Now i finaly got my hella emblem thank you:), but i lost my precius both OUTLIER and PC aficionado(my rewiews still standing there) emblems...Gamespot... your system is killin me...I`ve lost my whole vikend and my wife is nagging whole time for not spending my time with her...IS IT JUST A TEMPORARY GLITCH or...tell me:?gfile
You'll need a few more PC games to get it back. that or take some none PC games. as for the Fish, No clue. Also remember that the site only updates one time per day.
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 gfile
[QUOTE="gfile"]Now i finaly got my hella emblem thank you:), but i lost my precius both OUTLIER and PC aficionado(my rewiews still standing there) emblems...Gamespot... your system is killin me...I`ve lost my whole vikend and my wife is nagging whole time for not spending my time with her...IS IT JUST A TEMPORARY GLITCH or...tell me:?fastesttruck
You'll need a few more PC games to get it back. that or take some none PC games. as for the Fish, No clue. Also remember that the site only updates one time per day.

OK:)
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 fastesttruck

I apologize for the (very) late reply, but I had watched the events, and received the emblem promptly. I obviously had no clue the emblem would have been lost in some sort of shuffle, so I had no reason to have taken a picture as evidence. What boggles my mind is that I have yet to receive the Halo 3 emblem, for which I participated in the tournament almost a full week ago. For that, I do have documentation of my team, and the days I played on listed here: http://www.gamespot.com/tournaments/halo3oct2007/timeslots.php Team 14. It's none of my concern as to why these were taken away, or why I have not received them yet, but I thought it'd be important to let the appropriate people know of my problem. Thanks again for the help, and the prompt responses.shrgnatlas
I would say that when Jody gets the time to read the topic, she'll give you the TGS 2007 Emblem back :) However she is busy so it may take some time.

As for the Halo 3 Emblem, its not out yet ;) so don't worry till you see others that have the Emblem.

Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Devvy01
Hello, I have reported the TGS07 emblem missing from my profile a few times now, is there someone to whom we can report directly rather than just a thread, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I noticed they were quite happy to warn me over an obvious HTML editor error so they must've read it. Are we to take screenshots of every live event from start to finish in future to prove that we've had watched 2+ hours of video footage? Surely I'm not the only one of the whole GS community that has missed this emblem?? Any thoughts people?
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 gfile
Hello, I have reported the TGS07 emblem missing from my profile a few times now, is there someone to whom we can report directly rather than just a thread, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I noticed they were quite happy to warn me over an obvious HTML editor error so they must've read it. Are we to take screenshots of every live event from start to finish in future to prove that we've had watched 2+ hours of video footage? Surely I'm not the only one of the whole GS community that has missed this emblem?? Any thoughts people?Devvy01
Same for me, my friend...i`ve watched all videos here but no emblem?? Also lost my outlier emblem fo doing nothing!!
borninvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 borninvincible

Hello, I have reported the TGS07 emblem missing from my profile a few times now, is there someone to whom we can report directly rather than just a thread, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I noticed they were quite happy to warn me over an obvious HTML editor error so they must've read it. Are we to take screenshots of every live event from start to finish in future to prove that we've had watched 2+ hours of video footage? Surely I'm not the only one of the whole GS community that has missed this emblem?? Any thoughts people?Devvy01

im in the same boat... it seems like there is nothing being activley done to remedy this problem.

StephenHu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#90 StephenHu
Member since 2003 • 2852 Posts
I was watching the player's ball since the beginning to the end but I never got the emblem, the highlights were Jeff and the crew playing Wave of Mutilation by Pixies, the Rainbow Six tournament, and button mashing, I have watched for over 1 hr but I have accidently closed the feed once halfway.
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 siberian142
I was watching the player's ball since the beginning to the end but I never got the emblem, the highlights were Jeff and the crew playing Wave of Mutilation by Pixies, the Rainbow Six tournament, and button mashing, I have watched for over 1 hr but I have accidently closed the feed once halfway.StephenHu
Just keep watching it until it appears. Mine didn't appear for awhile but I kept wathcing it and it did,
fishdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#92 fishdalf
Member since 2004 • 26410 Posts
I'm from the UK and i never got the Players Ball emblem, even though i got up at 2.30am specifically to watch it.
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
I'm from the UK and i never got the Players Ball emblem, even though i got up at 2.30am specifically to watch it.fishdalf
Exactly the same has happened to me:( I had to stay up till 2:30 and i've waited, but nothing:? Will it take long to receive for UK members?
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts

I never got mine either, and I can give prove that I did. It's not like my life depends on it but these emblems are a kind of online diary for me so to speak, that's why I'd really like to have it. :P

I was present in the chat as usual in the first room "on the spot" where StanleyL, edubuccaneer and MrCHUPON (among others) were the mods. Some other things I remember were the new Wii zapper for Ghost Squad and the "awesome" panda costume, or the new Ratchet and Clank game, the floor show (including Halo 3) with Homer or the Saving Las Vegas tourney. (They had green and blue players ball shirts). I hope that helps. ;)

fishdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#95 fishdalf
Member since 2004 • 26410 Posts
Ahh there seems to be a pattern forming here, all those outside of America...
faizali86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 faizali86
Member since 2006 • 2105 Posts
same here, i didnt get the players ball emblem. btwi live in the United Arab Emirates.
Avatar image for sfgiantsfan8291
sfgiantsfan8291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#97 sfgiantsfan8291
Member since 2005 • 12011 Posts
I didnt get it, i watched from when the Saving Vegas teams were introduced, and their captains talked about their teams, and on from there.
Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#98 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts

I'm from the UK and i never got the Players Ball emblem, even though i got up at 2.30am specifically to watch it.fishdalf

Same here, i feel pretty cheated as i have watched numerous live events with no real problems. I did watch a lot of it due to the fact i wanted to watch the Rock Band feature which started with The Pixies i think and the fact AlexN wasn't wearing a mic and the God awful singing which i remember.

Hopefully this can be sorted out soon. :)

Thorpe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#99 Thorpe89
Member since 2004 • 16905 Posts

I'm glad I was not the only one from seeing a few other messages here. I did indeed watch Players Ball and had to stay up late here in the UK to watch it. I believe the broadcast was delayed slightly but made sure I'd still watch it. I did watch it for quite a lengthy time too. Already noticed some people already have this emblem so I know it should be in my profile by now.

To find it isn't when I woke up this morning was a little annoying. I love live events here and the emblems too. I watched last year's After Hours event live and got the emblem with no problem. Same goes for E3 2006, E3 2007 and TGS 2007 more recently. This event I did watch (I loved After Hours last year) and it was a shame not to see an emblem put in my profile.

I don't know what the problem was but I made sure I kept the video runnning all the time. Please can you resolve this problem and ensure players who did watch it live get their emblems. Since I sure did - I have watched many live broadcasts here on GameSpot before and had no problem getting the emblems. This is the first time a live broadcast that had an emblem has not been distributed to me.

It seems to be fine for many US users but those outside may not have received their emblem?

BangsLiekWhoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 BangsLiekWhoa
Member since 2005 • 361 Posts
I tried to wathc it several times starting the second it went live and continuing for most of the duration of the event. However it kept saying "connecting" then it would say "unknown error"...can I still get the emblem for trying so hard to watch it anyway? Thanks.