Request to dispute previous moderation against me?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxAnubisxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 XxAnubisxX
Member since 2003 • 4978 Posts

I was wondering if there is any way to dispute my most recent moderation made against me. I'm still not sure what mistake I made is it only because I quoted a suggestive statement by the original poster? Even if that is the case how can I be held accountable for something that seemed to have been allowed for some odd period of time in which I was able to quote the original poster on his statement?

I'm Sorry but I highly disagree with my prior moderation made against me and the unnecessary punishment brought about this ordeal. And I'd also like to apologize if this is the incorrect place to state my complaint but I really would like to see some hard evidence as to why it was necessary for me to get punished as I am not even knowing of the term "Trolling" actually means and I've been on the forums off and on for years watching and compelling myself from ever going against the regulations. With that being said I know have since I've been a rare and long time poster on the forums. This is pretty unnecessary is all I am saying.

Closure please

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#2 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts
You want to ask this on the Ask the Mods! board.