Private Message Inbox suggestions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Horgen (114803 posts) -

Would it be possible to get some subcategories in our inbox? I think like separating the automated messages GS sends out and messages sent by other users. Would also be great if we could have one where messages we mark as "important"(or similar) were listed.

What do you guys and girls think about this?

#2 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I won't deny that having folders would be useful or being able to separate automated message in a different bin.
#3 Posted by michaelP4 (16680 posts) -
Yeah, this has been suggested before, and I still support it. As Lancelot200 said, being able to separate automated messages (tracking, unions etc) from non-automated messages would be helpful.
#4 Posted by fabz_95 (15424 posts) -
Very good idea, you have my support.
#5 Posted by Horgen (114803 posts) -
If you guys could come up with some possible folders, I'll add them to the first post. So it is a bit easier to see what we want added. :)
#6 Posted by ArmoredCore55 (24002 posts) -
Sounds like a good idea.
#7 Posted by GameSpot (900883 posts) -

Private messages require an overhaul. Thank you for posting your suggestions

#8 Posted by Horgen (114803 posts) -
You're welcome. :)
#9 Posted by topsemag55 (19063 posts) -
If you guys could come up with some possible folders, I'll add them to the first post. So it is a bit easier to see what we want added. :) horgen123
Okay, what about these perhaps? Keep - (for important ones) GS Automated Friends - (tied to your Friends List) Unions - (for invites & telegrams) Comments - when someone PMs you from a comment using the "@" Also, it would be nice to have a "Move" capability from one folder to another.
#10 Posted by Horgen (114803 posts) -
Those sounds great Topse!