This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 gamer_girl15
Member since 2004 • 2534 Posts

Hello,

I've checked all the sticky posts on the board and can't seem to find my issue. If I missed it, I apologise in advance :P

Here's the problem:

I've been trying to edit some information on the "About Me" section of my prefrences. While doing this, a few items kept changing without me changing them after I clicked "Apply Changes". That problem has seemed to have corrected itself but one issue still remains. I've been trying to type updated info in the actual "About Me" item on that page. Everytime I hit apply changes, it doesn't change. It only goes back to the default one I had before.

I've tried about 10 times to get it to save and it still won't. I even tried logging out and logging back in. Still nothing. The only thing I have managed to accomplish is deleting the whole thing but everytime I type something in, and hit "Apply Changes", it still doesn't save.

zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 zeus_gb
Member since 2004 • 7793 Posts
I've had that before, I put a few extra spaces at the bottom of the info and it worked for me.
gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamer_girl15

I've had that before, I put a few extra spaces at the bottom of the info and it worked for me.zeus_gb

I tried that and it still won't work.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts
GamerGirl, I'm having the same problem as you. :?
gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamer_girl15

GamerGirl, I'm having the same problem as you. :?msudude211

At least I'm not alone :P I tried again today and it still won't work so looks likethe bug doesn't correct with time.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts

[QUOTE="msudude211"]GamerGirl, I'm having the same problem as you. :?gamer_girl15

At least I'm not alone :P I tried again today and it still won't work so looks likethe bug doesn't correct with time.

Same here. But my friend was over at my house and was able to change his preferences. He isn't a paid subscriber - I don't know if that means anything.