PC Section Negligence

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolracSelbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SolracSelbor
Member since 2004 • 1144 Posts

Gamespot, I have said this before and I will say it again…please show PC users some more love! For crying out loud, Aion is still not reviewed, yet MW2 gets and xbox review the second day in. Also, Need for speed shift on PC has not been reviewed along with the PC version of MW2. I have followed you guys since 2004, what happened to your dedication?! If you wish to stop support for PC games please just make a statement and at least provide the PC community with a site that can do a better job.

vintovka_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 vintovka_
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts

Aion hasn't been reviewed? WTH Gamespot?

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Yeah gamespot, Get some moderators to delete the trolling reviews on he pc section of cod mw2. Pc gamers must not get only love, but also follow the rules.Pc gamers have no right to roll games that think they are inferior. Because there are people like me that are actually offended by Pc users that trolls games that they dont like and get away with it!!
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
Yeah gamespot, Get some moderators to delete the trolling reviews on he pc section of cod mw2. Pc gamers must not get only love, but also follow the rules.Pc gamers have no right to roll games that think they are inferior. Because there are people like me that are actually offended by Pc users that trolls games that they dont like and get away with it!!dakan45
Please report those and they will be deleted if they did indeed violate the ToU.
Kevin-V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5 Kevin-V
Member since 2006 • 5418 Posts

The MW2 review is up; we needed to spend more time with that version before the review was posted. Aion is on its way but it taking significant time due to the busy reviews schedule. We only have four dedicated reviewers; as a result, sometimes certain games may take longer to review, and in other cases, if a publisher does not send a particular version of a game, we may end up having to dedicate ourselves to other games and missing that particular version. (It is fairly common for us to not receive the PC version of a particular game from publishers, sadly.)

That said, we are by no means leaving the PC behind. While our small-ish team may not be able to review every game we'd like, the PC is as important to us as any other platform, and we are committed to covering it. We do appreciate the feedback, and hopefully you can see our commitment to the PC in recent reviews like Machinarium, League of Legends, and so on. If you feel there are other important games we're missing, drop me a PM.