This topic is locked from further discussion.

josenbaugh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 josenbaugh
Member since 2006 • 67 Posts

I realize that nothing is free in life and that if you are not paying for the service you should have your way paid by advertising. I dont even mind a little direct advertising when it is pertinent to the content I am reading. But having an annoying pop up ad for a car when i am paying for a gaming service is a little overboard. You should really consider toning down some of the advertising, at least to the paying members. I doubt i would resubscribe if I had to deal with popup ads every time I hit the site. I would have to figure your getting your money you shouldnt need mine.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
You shouldn't be getting any ads with Total Access...Please take screen shots and go to http://www.gamespot.com/support
Robert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Robert
Member since 2006 • 283 Posts
I passed this along to JodyR.
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

I realize that nothing is free in life and that if you are not paying for the service you should have your way paid by advertising. I dont even mind a little direct advertising when it is pertinent to the content I am reading. But having an annoying pop up ad for a car when i am paying for a gaming service is a little overboard. You should really consider toning down some of the advertising, at least to the paying members. I doubt i would resubscribe if I had to deal with popup ads every time I hit the site. I would have to figure your getting your money you shouldnt need mine.

josenbaugh

Yes, you shouldn't receive any ads for being a Total Access subscriber. Although you will notice some banners or images talking about Tournaments or special offers we have for our subscribers.

Keep in mind that Customer Support cannot receive any attachments so before you email them you should upload them to a webpage. Then provide links to your images when you contact Customer Support.