Multiple Problems with my Account

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MOBST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 MOBST3R
Member since 2006 • 1236 Posts

Ok, I have been having multiple problems with my account for quite awhile. I sent GS a email a few months back about it but never got a response so I am gonna ask here and see if any of you guys know.

First, I can't see any images here except the banners. All user Icons have the normal GS logo and any pics put in posts just have a box with an X, even the smilies.

Second, Any messages having to do with friend requests, union requests, or that people have joined my union, I don't get for some reason.

If you know how to fix any of these problems or atleast can give me an email account to somebody on GS that will help please due so. Thanks.

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
For the second one, go to prefs and select "site settings". Scroll down to "Notification Preferences" and make sure the box for "Receive Auto PM Notifications" is checked. If that doesn't do it, you've probably added Gamespot to the "ignore" list, I'm not sure how you'd go about sorting that out. I'm not sure about your first problem, but it might be something to do with your connection or what have you. Nonetheless, go to "images" under prefs and make sure "User Images To Display" is set to "show all". I'm not sure if that will help, but try it anyway.
MOBST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 MOBST3R
Member since 2006 • 1236 Posts
OMFG!!! That was the problem that it wasn't set to show all. Thank you sooooooo much!!! You have made my day a lot better. Thank you!! So much!!