Missing Emblems Thread--(please read first 3 posts)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#51 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts
You're too late for last years. This years can be earned by watching the streams at any point during E3 week, so if you haven't got the MS one yet rewatching the stream for a bit should help. (If not, try it in another browser - there might be some issues with Chrome from experiences so far)
canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 canand
Member since 2003 • 2890 Posts
Yeah but I never did get it.
JokerFett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#53 JokerFett
Member since 2009 • 590 Posts

I watched all of the E3 2011 Microsoft Press Conference, but I got no emblem. I was watching on Google Chrome, and I was signed in.

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 dab198

I watched all of the E3 2011 Microsoft Press Conference, but I got no emblem. I was watching on Google Chrome, and I was signed in.

JokerFett
Like I said above, try watching it again in another browser.
JokerFett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 JokerFett

[QUOTE="JokerFett"]

dab198

Will I still get the emblem if I watch it again even though it is archived?

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 dab198

[QUOTE="dab198"][QUOTE="JokerFett"]

JokerFett

Like I also said above, watching it at any point during E3 week qualifies.
JokerFett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JokerFett

[QUOTE="JokerFett"]

[QUOTE="dab198"] Like I said above, try watching it again in another browser.dab198

Like I also said above, watching it at any point during E3 week qualifies.

Thanks, I'll try it and see if I get my emblem.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I watched it earlier on Chrome and didn't get it. Now I'm on Firefox and I still don't have it.

EDIT: I got the PS3 one on Chrome btw...

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 The-Apostle

Thanks dab. I got it now. Dunno where my last post wandered off too though...

EDIT: There it is... Darn glitches...

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dab198
I did mention to staff that there might be an issue with Chrome before the EA broadcast started, so maybe there was a bug that was fixed prior to Sony. It does seem so far at least it's Chrome users who haven't been getting it from the Microsoft stream.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 The-Apostle

I did mention to staff that there might be an issue with Chrome before the EA broadcast started, so maybe there was a bug that was fixed prior to Sony. It does seem so far at least it's Chrome users who haven't been getting it from the Microsoft stream.dab198
Yeah, I had it on Chrome and Firefox, so I'm not sure which one worked. I had it on mute so I could watch wrestling, then turned them off when I got it.

canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 canand

I havent got my E3 2011 Sony Conference Attendee embelm I watched it but it kept on buffering on me.

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#63 JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts
canand watch from a different browser then
canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 canand
I watched it from IE it worked with the Microsoft one.
dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 dab198
Well watch the Sony one again. Seriously, you have all week to get it. Don't fret.
canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 canand

@dab198I got it now.

peetowser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#69 peetowser
Member since 2007 • 333 Posts

Just noticed this :

Yesterday I had all my old emblems...

Today I log on, I gained the *Sony 2011 E3 attendee*, but I lost both my *Serious Collector* and my *Hella Old School* emblems...

It's been years since I got these... Ideas?

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts

Just noticed this :

Yesterday I had all my old emblems...

Today I log on, I gained the *Sony 2011 E3 attendee*, but I lost both my *Serious Collector* and my *Hella Old School* emblems...

It's been years since I got these... Ideas?

peetowser
Try reading the first page.
peetowser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#71 peetowser
Member since 2007 • 333 Posts

Anyways they are now back lol, first time they go out for a drink without me I guess

mlpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#72 mlpa
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I watch Microsoft conference live with firefox but i don't have a badge.

I watch already again with opera and internte explorer and dtill no badge. From Sony and nintendo i have the badges.

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 JP_
Try watching from Maybe Apple Safari Or Google Chrome Or Try again on Mozilla
LatinLegacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74 LatinLegacy
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts

I'm another person that did not receive the Microsoft E3 2011 badge. I also viewed the stream through Firefox. The Sony E3 2011 Badge & the Nintendo E3 2011 badge came in fine without any issue.

SHeP07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SHeP07
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

I'm also missing the Microsoft e3 2011 emblem, I watched it from start to finish! help?

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
As dab has been saying to everyone missing an emblem for a press conference, just go back and watch it again, possibly with a different browser. Make sure the video actually starts (perhaps after an ad); if it doesn't, reload until it does. Once the press conference video starts playing, leave the window open for a little more than 10 minutes, at least. Then wait for the emblem to work its way through the system (which can take quite a while). Clear your browser cache to make sure it's not just your browser hiding the new emblem from you. I'm actually here just to remind the caretakers that a couple emblems are showing placeholders that I don't think were still meant to. [size=0]Samples: 12345[/size] The 32x32 Sony emblem showing in profiles is currently: The 64x64 Samurai emblem showing in profiles is currently: The 32x32 Silver Gladiator emblem showing in profiles is currently: I figure those will probably be remedied before long, and when that happens the images above may update automatically.

emeraldqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#77 emeraldqueen
Member since 2005 • 237 Posts
Hello, I am here today cause I didn't know about this thread. I lost a few emblems while you guys did the transition to the new front end of the site (layout), now my only prove is that I posted about it in my blog. One of them was the: Turkey Day Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey 2006 Turkey Turkey Turkey Requirements: Logging onto GameSpot on the November23rd2006. (Thanksgiving Day). Comments: This emblem actually lasted for a while, but was removed from profiles sometime in 2007. Could it make a return, possibly. Rarity: Impossible But I read this and then I knew I lost it forever. Now the other I had was: All hands on deck! For those who participated in the Battlestations: Midway Xbox 360 demo premiere. Requirements:Watching the Live Feed of the Battlestations: Midway Sneak Peek on the 18th of January 2007 Examples: Soulreavercross, Kreestas, fastesttruck Rarity: Uncommon Now this one I would like to know if you guys can help me getting it back....let me know if I need to do something. Thanks...
canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 canand

I cant get my E3 2011 Stage Show Samurai embelm I keep watching it but dont get it.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 The-Apostle

I cant get my E3 2011 Stage Show Samurai embelm I keep watching it but dont get it.

canand
Did you try other browsers?
EternalDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 EternalDove
Member since 2003 • 302 Posts

I seem to be missing my Microsoft 2011 emblem!

Thanks!

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 dab198

Thanks!

EternalDove
Like we're telling everybody, try watching the show again, and in another browser.
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#82 adolfobaja
Member since 2003 • 677 Posts

Hi Jody, just for check when the Facebook emblem and the Follow game emblem will be granted, as many other guys I all ready follow more than 30 games of the E32011 and also mark Like it on facebook and even post comments on my face from more than 30 games, updates, news etc

PeterParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 PeterParker
Member since 2002 • 55 Posts

I watch Microsoft conference live with firefox but i don't have a badge.

I watch already again with opera and internte explorer and dtill no badge. From Sony and nintendo i have the badges.

mlpa

Same here. I watched it live with Firefox, and then again later with IE, but still not MS badge :(

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Hi Jody, just for check when the Facebook emblem and the Follow game emblem will be granted, as many other guys I all ready follow more than 30 games of the E32011 and also mark Like it on facebook and even post comments on my face from more than 30 games, updates, news etc

adolfobaja
Why are you talking to Jody? She never posted in this thread:?
dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 dab198

Same here. I watched it live with Firefox, and then again later with IE, but still not MS badge PeterParker
You seem to have it now.

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 JP_
Drac they didnt look so hey they didnt know
adolfobaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#87 adolfobaja
Member since 2003 • 677 Posts

Sorry,well if we just need to post the problem, well here was my situation regarding that emblems, so anybody know when will be granted?

thks

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 JP_

Hey there you guys I am just letting you know that if you havent yet recieved the

E3 2011 New Game Ninja
Hi, this achievement is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS. This achievement is awesome. I followed a game announced at E3 2011 during the week of E3 and inherited REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

there is a bug with it right now and I have reported it to Vince whole has told the team so if you are waiting on it they are working on fixing that. Thanks all JP

Perth2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#89 Perth2008
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts

Hi GSTS

I read the first three posts ... in my case some GS emblems I've had for a long time disappeared a few weeks ago.

Last week they reappeared(!) and now some are missing again(?). I'm pretty sure I only had GS related emblems, including those related to my collection (which may be "buggy" per your 3 posts).

Apologise if this is in contravention of the posting rules but just in case the "missing, here now, gone again" problem is user specific.

Cheers

Perth2008

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#90 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts

Hey there you guys I am just letting you know that if you havent yet recieved the

E3 2011 New Game Ninja
Hi, this achievement is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS. This achievement is awesome. I followed a game announced at E3 2011 during the week of E3 and inherited REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

there is a bug with it right now and I have reported it to Vince whole has told the team so if you are waiting on it they are working on fixing that. Thanks all JP

Juniorpower

From what i heard those emblems won't be given out until the 12th

hesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 hesel
Member since 2006 • 2738 Posts

[QUOTE="Juniorpower"]

E3 2011 New Game Ninja

Dan_Lero

It is going out now, but seems a bit iffy on who it wants to give it to. People are saying they have had to follow a new announced game even though they have already.

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
It looks to me like the Ninja emblem is being awarded immediately when an applicable game is followed, but it may take a while (like an hour or two) before the emblem shows up in the profile pages. It may take considerably longer for the game to show up in the following list (like a day). That's how the Ninja worked for me. Apparently following a game works differently now than it used to; I'm not sure what the implications are of the changes that occurred under the hood, or exactly when they went in, but I think it was at about the same time the "follow" text got so much larger in gamespaces. The gladiator and thumb emblems will arrive later for those who qualify, assuming things go as planned. [QUOTE="Perth2008"]I read the first three posts ... in my case some GS emblems I've had for a long time disappeared a few weeks ago. Last week they reappeared(!) and now some are missing again(?). I'm pretty sure I only had GS related emblems, including those related to my collection (which may be "buggy" per your 3 posts). Apologise if this is in contravention of the posting rules but just in case the "missing, here now, gone again" problem is user specific.

You'd need to identify, specifically, which emblems you think you are missing. We need to update the initial posts, but if the emblems you think you are missing are mentioned in post #2 and/or #3, chances are that you either don't qualify for that emblem any more or that the emblem was only "missing" at the moment you checked it. For the last few days, the emblems described in posts #2 and #3 (with the likely exception of Outlier) have actually been working the way they are intended to, where they are present for most (but not all) of any given day in the profiles of users qualifying on that day.

Avatar image for playstation_wii
playstation_wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 playstation_wii
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

[QUOTE="Juniorpower"]

E3 2011 New Game Ninja

Dan_Lero

I got mine. I'm still missing Microsoft though. I didn't get it last year for some reason either. Is it buggy, because the Sony and Nintendo ones popped up almost immediately when I was done watching them (both years).

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 dab198
I got mine. I'm still missing Microsoft though. I didn't get it last year for some reason either. Is it buggy, because the Sony and Nintendo ones popped up almost immediately when I was done watching them (both years).playstation_wii
It is buggy, but watching the conference again (maybe in a different browser) should award it to you. Waiting won't help.
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts
[QUOTE="EternalDove"]

Thanks!

dab198
Like we're telling everybody, try watching the show again, and in another browser.

it didn't quite work for me.. I watch it four times so far.. this is kinda pointless.. oh well I give up.
thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts
I am quite surprised that some have the New Game Ninja achivement but I did not even though I have "followed" more than ten games that were announced at E3. I will just wait until the 13th.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#97 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
i'm missing the E3 gladiator emblem. i'm pretty sure i followed way more than the needed at least for the bronze rank. are they still being processed?
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#98 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
I am quite surprised that some have the New Game Ninja achivement but I did not even though I have "followed" more than ten games that were announced at E3. I will just wait until the 13th.thom_maytees
I followed a bunch of newly announced games too,and also don't have this emblem, . Wouldn't surprise me if I meet the reqs for other emblems and don't have them either, I honestly haven't even glanced at what emblems were for this E3 until just now. Edit: Briefly looking through the E3 emblems list I should have the gladiator/ninja emblems that I've yet to receive (just received MS conference emblem..) ; there is of course a chance they just haven't been given out to everyone yet of course.
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts
[QUOTE="dab198"][QUOTE="EternalDove"]

Thanks!

Nightmare-_-

it didn't quite work for me.. I watch it four times so far.. this is kinda pointless.. oh well I give up.

speak of devil.. I just got it today :lol: pretty odd
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 The-Apostle
I'm also missing a gladiator emblem.