This topic is locked from further discussion.

glack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 glack123
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts
I've been trying to log in to the site and it tells me there are too many unsuccessful attempts and so I need to type in my e-mail and password and copy the text it shows, but it doesn't display any text for me to copy! The only reason I could get on is by clicking "I forgot my password" and changing it. I've changed my password 4 times now and the issue persists. I'll have to change my password again to check back here and see what you guys say. Please help me! This is driving me crazy!
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

I was just getting this, too. After finding this thread, without being logged in, I tried doing the password reset, and it worked. But yeah, that's a big issue. And it's definitely an issue with the site. I just tried to log in and got that "too many failed attempts, prove you're a human" message, which is total bullsh!t. There was ONE attempt, and I'm 110% positive I used the right password. Then the captcha thingy just wouldn't load. Tried to sign into my alt account, and got the same crap. Which is TOTAL bullsh!t, because that account hasn't had a login attempt, failed or otherwise, in weeks, and I'm also 110% positive I used the right password there. Tried making a new account, and couldn't because it requires a captcha, and it wouldn't load. I turned off adblock. Didn't help. Tried with 3 different browsers. No luck. Cleared cookies and whatnot. No dice. Used a different computer. Still same sh!t.

xJackelx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 xJackelx
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts

I too have had this issue for a few days now. I had thought it was related to my LastPass configuration but others don't seem to be using it and still having the problem.

The biggest issue is that the words it wants us to type don't even appear. It's all just an empty setup.

Gamespot.png

remspak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4 remspak
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts

I am getting this same issue regarding the "Too many unsuccessful attempts... prove you are human" human.

Sadly there is no generated image to use as text. I did try leaving it blank. No luck.

One more thing, I am now still logged in with my Mac, from a remote location, which is allowing me to send this message since it is still logged it.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Cthulad
Member since 2006 • 197 Posts

Same issue. Had to reset my password for allowance onto the site. So I was able to login, but only after a password reset. Someone needs to fix the Capcha for those of us that get a warning.

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

glad to see im not alone. what a royal pain. My account is linked to an old hotmail account i dont use anymore so i had to to fix my old hotmail account before i could fix this one. I just spent like 30 mins screwing aroung with this just so i could log in here. what a joke.

fix it~

Peets83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Peets83
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts
I have the same issue...
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts
Im having the same problem, i can log on through my phone but my computer says too many attempts have been made and generates no image. Glitchspot and their inept tech team strike again
dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts
Please use the other thread on this issue. Thanks.