Level Display Suggestion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rossuron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rossuron
Member since 2003 • 473 Posts

I just wanted to suggest upgrading the look of the level bar in all of the profiles. A lot of other enhancements have been made and I just think that we could use a newer look to the level bar. Thanks!

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
I honestly don't see any need to change the way they look. At the same time, I would not be totally apposed to a change if it did happen.
cubeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cubeman
Member since 2005 • 4274 Posts
They could look cooler but this isn't necessarily at the top of the list of things to do. I will support it but I really don't care. If you are going to give an idea like this maybe you should give a concept as well. Otherwise Gamespot isn't going to know what people want and thus not even bother.
ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChaosRyder665
Member since 2007 • 23244 Posts

I just wanted to suggest upgrading the look of the level bar in all of the profiles. A lot of other enhancements have been made and I just think that we could use a newer look to the level bar. Thanks!

Rossuron
this is a 50/50 thing. they look great now and i wouldn't appose to them staying the same. BUT if they were to change i am sure gamespot would do a good job and make them look really great.
Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts

Rossuron
They could look a little better but it doesn't really matter I like them the way they are