In our last report, you encountered login issues, and user review formating issues among others. There are also some bugs that continue to surface so we appreciate everyone's effort sharing what kinds of experience you're having on the site.
Items you should know about.
-Rebuilding GameSpot: Lark Anderson shared that he plans to share how the site rebuild is doing, so keep a look out for that. Excerpt from GameSpot TVhub announcement about what's to come!
A peek of things to come
In the coming weeks, we'll be opening up a lot more about what we're working on for the site redesign, how we're working on it, and why. In the meanwhile, GameSpot TV gives you a peek into what you can expect: cleaner, simpler, and more-focused pages with an emphasis on usability.
-Oops errors should be more about the past.
-Login issues around CAPTCHA password resets has been resolved. If not, be sure to share screenshots, the error message, and URLS in this topic.
-Disabling Image Uploads Reminder: We disabled this access as we build a better image tool in 2013.
-How to report missing games or data. We've changed the way you report this, get direct in contact with the data crew!
- Issues logging in to the site, requiring a user to change a password.
- Fuse notifications are down(UPDATE: Resolved)
- Fuse Feed (game updates) not updating (UPDATE: Clicking on UPDATES will now lead you to the myfeed updates)
- Bans and Suspension disables access to view pages (UPDATE: Resolved)
Other items that require a little more time.
- Chalk talk features not showing up on Editors' Picks
- AU users frequently getting Oops errors on union pages and elsewhere
- Resurrect Calendar Module
- Union icons no longer displaying
- Oops error when trying to add a Union bulletin
- Certain Automated Emblems Not Working
- Video Player Issues with Mac and Windows 7
- Video Autoplay issues not working for Win7 Users
- Cannot change settings unless its the Fuse settings:
-In-Game Achievements Not Displaying Recent Activity- Playfire issue, we're still waiting for them to follow-up with some solutions.
-Malware concerns - users having an external image hosting.