This topic is locked from further discussion.

gearratio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gearratio
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts

What exactly was the reason my previous topic got locked? Did I call out the current terrible status of the site staff? Did I hit a nerve? Was my thread perceived as a flame post or burial of the site? Because rest assured that none of that was intended.

I genuinely wanted to point out how bad things are with this site. Instead of getting a proper response to address the issue and build on the matter, the thread gets locked without explanation. It has not been anywhere nearly as inflammatory as several other topics that were made recently and that are still open. Great, so add childishness and egos to incompetence as serious problems that plague this site.

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts

Hi there please click this button. You can contact the Mod team there please give the name of the thread and which forum area you posted it in :)

JP_
Gamespot Moderation Team

gearratio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gearratio

@jp_: OK, how about I link the thread here: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/bug-reporting-feedback-1000006/remember-that-video-i-was-looking-for-over-a-month-31545344/#0

danyopizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 danyopizzle
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts

@gearratio: the mod was only trying to help, don't have to be rude now

gearratio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gearratio

@danyopizzle: Wow, buddy, you must have some sort of suck-up reading filter applied. I tell you that I point out a big issue with the site support system and a moderator responds by locking the thread. And all you have to be concerned about is me being "rude"? Did you even read your post back to yourself? A mod was only trying to help... by locking a valid thread... and I'm being rude? Yeah, go ahead and support a system where complaints/criticisms are censored and voices are silenced. Take your idiocy and ignorance elsewhere.