Important Update: Commenting System Revamp(Place for Feedback)

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GymFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 GymFox
Member since 2009 • 709 Posts

Being a member since 2009 I have to say that the new LiveFyre system sucks, and is truly horrible!!! I really can't stand it anymore. For instance, when you click on show 50 more it has a tendency to continually load and (by all reasonable standards) is unbearably slow. So, when I receive "John Doe replied to your comment" in my inbox, instead of just clicking on page 1,2,or 3 of the thread I have to constantly click show 50 more and wait, wait and wait... I really miss when you could just click on the page.... THUMBS DOWN for the new thread system... (btw... I am not a ranting 15 year old)

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#102 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

[QUOTE="Lotus-Edge"]

There's only one glaring flaw with the system...

I can't post in mah colour!! :cry:

JodyR

That's because there's no wysiwyg editor like before, although I'm sure everyone will love not having any ,html errors. I'll add this to my list that i sent to other staff. Thanks for the feedback!

Yeeeaaahhh finally I can use >____> when answering to a really annoying or stupid post :D

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#106 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

'New' commenting system is BAD. Bad, bad, bad. What's more, I can't comment anywhere - my comments just disappear. And I'm not the only one, more people have the same problem... Can somebody tell me how to resolve this? .

ermhm
Looks like there was some sort of issue in regards to your posting permissions, should be fixed now though.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#107 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
So this comment system won't be integrated for the forums itself right? Or will it be avaliable all over the forums?