Image uploading problem - images not uploading at all...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soundofspeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 soundofspeet
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

I'm having a problem uploading some material for my Union... I can't get the pictures I'm trying to upload to do so properly. Have a look:

The image frames are there, like they should be, but the image hasn't uploaded. It's blank. What's going on?

The images are .JPG files, and they essentially look like the other orange ones you see there. Some of them just will not upload. Any suggestions, ideas, actual fixes?

Kevin-V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2 Kevin-V
Member since 2006 • 5418 Posts
I assume you uploaded them this weekend, and we do appear to behaving trouble with image and video uplioads. I've already sent a note to QA; hopefully we will see a fix quickly today.
yariang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 yariang
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts

I think my problem is somewhat related and you said you were working on a fix three days ago but I still have the problem now.

I am trying to upload game-play images and fan art images of Pokemon games to GameSpot and it says processing but when I click go to my images they don't appear there, not even processing or anything. I thought they might be moderated for Copyright or something but why would that be if the fan art for example was created by me?

Mehfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 1

#4 Mehfuz
Member since 2005 • 10290 Posts
i uploded one fan-art image yesterday and i can see that image, don't know what's ur problem
yariang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 yariang
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts
Gamespot please help me, is this a system error or am I doing something wrong?
Zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Zor
Member since 2002 • 3289 Posts
I have been having this same problem for a while now. I get thumb nails of the images, but as far as the image section is concern, it believes i have no images. However, i can see them, and even link to them (see sig). So am i doing something wrong?