i will never again write a game review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

keyboarder20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 keyboarder20
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
I really like Game Spot. In my opinion is the best to find information about games. That is why i am really astonished with what they did to me. As soon as Flatout Ultimate Carnage came out i posted a honest review about it. 5 users agreed with me. In my review i said that Flatout Ultimate Carnage is an excellent game in every respect, however, i also said that it was the same game as Flatout 2 with improved graphics and physics. Now this is not a lie. Like i mentioned before 5 people agreed with me. If you get the game you will see by yourselves this is not trolling, it is a fact. Nevertheless, Game Spot decided to give me a warning for it and accused me of trolling or trying to annoy others. I can assure you that i had no such intention. I like Game Spot and i don`t want to get on people`s nerves. There is absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. I can only assume that someone in the game industry told Game Spot to remove my review because i mentioned the fact this game is almost the same as Flatout 2 with much better graphics. I apologise if this upsets some people involved in the making of Flatout but the fact remains that wasan honest and true comment. I have decided to never again write another game review. There is no point when money speaks louder than honest opinions.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
Take it to Ask the Mods please.